The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooohh... hehehe... I don't think I'll need nyquil tonight. I'm feeling pretty tired. I hope to sleep well tonight and then perhaps write tomorrow.

Yeah, I really need to buckle down with my posts the next couple days. I hope to reply to all my threads at least once before Wednesday. If all goes according to plan I won't be around for a few days after that, so I'd like to get it done sooner rather than later.

Yeah, I really need to buckle down with my posts the next couple days. I hope to reply to all my threads at least once before Wednesday. If all goes according to plan I won't be around for a few days after that, so I'd like to get it done sooner rather than later.

The best laid plans of mice and men....

I hope you find the words and time to write your replies.

Gone for a few days?? Whatever will I do without you around? :eek:

;)

hehe

I'm not girly! How in the hell do you think I can do that to your hair?

Fuck...... We shall see.

-Mutters to self-... just think of it as fur or horsehair. You have done amazing shit with horsehair...

I'm not girly! How in the hell do you think I can do that to your hair?

Fuck...... We shall see.

-Mutters to self-... just think of it as fur or horsehair. You have done amazing shit with horsehair...

You can do it!

...and if not I'll have the camera ready.

-wipes face-

Ah. Well... uh.. maybe you should send out a 911 to a hairstylist then?

-giggles-

No, this is time for her and I, she doesnt want other people there.

I'm so raiding youtube and then I shall ambush my cousin and use her ass a practice dummy.

-giggles-

No, this is time for her and I, she doesnt want other people there.

I'm so raiding youtube and then I shall ambush my cousin and use her ass a practice dummy.

That must be a lot of hair on the ass to use as a practice dummy...

If you dont like the panties I choose to wear there really is no reason for you to have what's in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back