Inside A Bat's Heart (Closed)

That made him stop and look at her with a wicked grin and raised eyebrow. He felt his cock twitch, wanting to know now what these thoughts were she had had about him. He looked down at her, but then glanced at the door and licked his lips.

"Then I promise you, I won't hold back, Maggie ... but you have to promise that you will always tell me when something feels wrong to you, ok? This is a two way street, me and you, we're a partnership as well as ... boy and girlfriend?"

He laughed, somehow those labels seemed to fall short for what they were. He already felt a connection to her, a deep one, the type a man and wife would have for instance, but he was also assessing her as his protegee, his new Robin, or whatever they named her, his right hand in the fight against crime. To be out on the streets together ... could he do that with her if he proposed? Taking her hand they walked down to dinner and saw that Alfred had laid out a delicious feats for them. He held her chair for her as she sat then took his place as Alfred served them with wine and food.

Hearing what she said she nodded to him, she wasn't the kind of girl to hide her opinion and now that they were an item she wouldn't hide anything from him. But by the grin on his face she figured that he liked it rough. She could read people you kind of had to in there world, if you didn't you would be dead. Since Gotham wasn't known for its niceness but she watched him, he helped her sit down and watched Alfred as he poured wine and brought out there dinner. She smiled up at Alfred and gestured for him to bend, when he did she kissed Alfred's cheek and hugged him.

"You out did yourself Alfred just like Bruce, I think you did well with him since you had to finish raising him, you did very well' She liked to give Alfred his due when she finds it necessary. And this was one of those moments, she looked at Bruce and raised her wine glass. "Id like to make a toast?"

Alfred blushed slightly as the kiss on his cheek and smiled at Bruce as he straightened. "You should keep this one, Master Bruce, she obviously has good taste." he looked at Maggie and gave her a fatherly smile. "Thank you young lady, I do my best with him, but he is hard work at times."

As Maggie lifted her glass to make a toast, Bruce raised his own, wondering what the young woman would be toasting to. Their new relationship? Friendship? Life? Gotham?

She thought of a toast instantly ' A Toast to us Bruce from what I know about your other true relationships I know you lost a lot but gained a lot as well. You have always made me feel safe, my own personal knight my own protector. And to you Alfred you took a young boy and helped turn him into a man. Sadly our stories are very similar which is part of the reason why we found one another in the first place. But you took a boy who was and still is your master and to guide him like a father would his child. My new family means the world to me, and no one fucks with my family, an honest loving family"

Both men raised an eyebrow as she said 'fuck', but the both also laughed and Bruce clinked his glass to Maggies as Alfred smiled and nodded.

"Welcome to the family, Miss. Heart." He said with a genuine warm smile on his face before turning to leave them alone for the evening. "I'll be in my room if you need me, Master Wayne ... leave the plates when you are done, I'll tidy them away in the morning."

With that he walked through the door and left the two lovers alone in the large dining room. Bruce sipped his wine and began to eat.

"That was a great toast, Maggie, thank you. I think sometimes I forget how much that old man means to me. But he obviously approves of you and that's a good thing. he runs this household with an iron fist and if he didn't like you my life would get a lot more difficult."

As they ate he leaned in and stage whispered. "I'll help you bring your stuff over whenever you want to move in, your furniture too if you need it? The Mansion if fully furnished but if you wish a room with your own stuff in it I can easily make that work ... or you can keep your house and just live here. I'll pay your rent."

She smiled at him and did not know what to say at first but as she ate hearing what she said she nodded to him. She thought for a moment and shook her head "It's alright Bruce, I am more then willing to sell my house, or maybe turn it into a home for the homeless. My house has a lot of memories, some good and a lot bad. After Batman saved me from being killed along side my parents, it was so hard to function a year or so after. And the furniture depending on what I do with my home. Id rather just move everything in, leave the furniture and start my life, but I guess my life with you starts tonight.." She said happily finishing her meal.

She sat silent for a moment "There is something you need to know Bruce, since you want no secrets..." She grabbed the other glass that had water and dipped her napkin in, she began to go after her good wrist and seem to be removing makeup from her wrist and exposed a deep scar.

"After my parents died and before you walked into my life I tried to kill myself, so you in every since saved my life"

He watched amazed as she uncovered the scar on her wrist. He had never known and it shocked him. He took her arm gently and lifted it, then leaned down to kiss the scar.

"You never need fear anything again. I will always be here to protect you." He whispered ... he should of known better than to make such a promise, he better than most knew such a promise could never be kept. "I love you Maggie, so much ... and ... you have shown me your greatest and darkest secret ... so I should show you mine."

He stood, taking her hand. The decision had been made, he would tell her who he was, who he really was, and take the chance of a lifetime she would not leave him. He led her into the study and to the piano which lay there. He lifted the lid and sounded a couple of off key notes. As he finished a grinding noise came from the bookcase which slowly slid aside showing a tunnel with rock walls and modern lighting. Bruce looked at her, then squeezing her hand led her in tunnel which was really quite short and ended in an elevator. he walked inside with her, turned and pushed the one button lit on the wall. The doors closed and the lift began to descend.

"What I am about to show you is the real men, the me no one but a trusted few know about. You are now one of them Maggie."

The lift stopped and the doors opened and he led her out into a dark expanse of cold dampness. But as if by magic the second they were clear of the lift lights began to come on, lots of light, high up in the ceiling of ... a cave ... a big, vast cave with metal walkways, stairs, computers which were flashing to life and there in the centre of the room before them the unmistakable form of the Batmobile.

She knew he wouldn't care about the scar but no one knew of her failed suicide attempt, or was it? Hearing what he said she followed him trusting him. Seeing what he was hiding and the cave was a bit cold but she did not mind it, she wasn't cold. Everything inside her seemed to just stop when she saw the car everyone knew about the bat mobile. She walked up to it, placing her hand on the car, memories flew through her she remembered what happened that night, he took her into his car and took her in the car to help her get her to the police department, where she met Gordon. She shook her head remembering that night clearly, and realized he knew of her love because she spoke to batman about him but Bruce was batman.

"Now I understand"

She turned and looked at him and still couldn't believe it looking at him in those dark eyes of his "Your batman....." Just saying that gave her goosebumps. She leaned against the car and sighed softly "We have been bonded for a very long time longer then I realized...Batman" She said with a soft smile.

She took it so well he found himself very impressed. Watching her almost pet the Batmobile made him smile and walk up to her as she sat on the hood.

"I'm so glad you're ok with this. I hated keeping you in the dark, but I am sure you can imagine why. Those close to me end up hurt all the time and if I had told you my enemies may have targeted you." He then considered earlier tonight and shrugged. "I guess that logic doesn't always follow through though if they go after Bruce Wayne as well."

He sat on the car with her, looking around the cave. Perched on an upper catwalk the Batwing sat gleaming in the lights. The main computer station and chair sat front and centre and off slightly to one side was the vault where the suit was kept. He stood and took her hand again.

"You've seen the cave, so you might as well see it all." He said as he led her over the vault door and input his security code and retina scan.

The doors hissed open to reveal the batsuit and all the gadgets and weapons that went with it. Lights inside the vault came on so show the suit in all its glory as Bruce stepped aside for Maggie to inspect it if she wanted.

"I suppose Batman and I have loved you for the same time, but now you know we are one and the same ... how do you feel? Can you combine your feelings for the two persona into one man ... me?"

She smiled at him and when he showed her the rest her heart beat fast, she walked up to the suite, and she had her own memories flash into her head. But then came the question, she took his mask as he spoke to her asking if she could love the two parts of him. Maggie thought for a moment and looked up at him "When you fight you are still Bruce Wayne you don't hide who you are because you don't want people to know exactly, you put on the batman persona to protect your loved ones. You would fight not caring if people knew Bruce Wayne was taking people out, it's the fact you have people who know, that's why you hide, to keep them...to keep me safe"

She smiled putting the mask back "I love you Bruce and with batman is a part of you, I love you just as much, I don't love you any less."

He smiled, she got it, she got him and so few people ever honestly had. Even close friends like Dick Grayson or Barbara Gordon knew him so well but seemed to miss why he did what he did. They thought they knew, but did they really? He took her in his arms and kissed her again, this action, the long passionate meeting of lips telling her everything she needed to know. That he accepted her as his partner, his mate, that she could tell him anything, that he had nothing else to show her, she had seen all his secrets and he was now an open book to her.

Pulling her out into the cave he closed the vault and walked ahead of her to a small room off to the side. He glanced back to see if she was following him and when she entered he gestured to the glass enclosures around the room. Each held a costume, some were earlier Batman outfits, some were Robin outfits, but also Batgirl and Nightwing had outfits here.

"These belonged to people I trust with my life. One is now dead because I failed him, one is crippled for life because I failed to stop the Joker and the other fights on in his own way now. But each has fought at my side, as my partner, I trained the all ... I want to train you ... but this has been a big night, so much has happened, you must be reeling from it all." He slipped an arm around her shoulders. "You should sleep on all of this and we can talk more in the morning, ok?"

When he showed her another room she was surprised by it, because he really was letting her know everything, then again she knew about the other three. Sighting softly she nodded she would make a choice and would stick by it. She held his hand and both walked out of the hidden area together, a lot. Everything seemed to stop around her and it had been a long night, she smiled softly and looked at him "Why don't you show me to your room? I am sure that you have the master bedroom" She said with a little bit of a grin she walked in the area where she knew was the bedroom just not exactly know which room, just that it was around here she swing her hips happily

He led her upstairs through the now quiet mansion to his bedroom. Compared to most bedrooms this was like a football field, the bed almost lost against one wall. Rich expensive rugs covered the hard wood floor, large floor to ceiling windows would let in light during the day but right now gave a gorgeous view out over Gotham harbour. A large chandelier type light hung from the centre of the ceiling and off to one side was a large ensuite and on the other side a large walk in wardrobe of clothes. He closed the door behind them and placed his hands on her shoulders, leaning down to kiss her neck softly as he reached around her and began to unbutton her shirt slowly.

"Welcome to your new bedroom, darling." He whispered in her ear as one hand slipped down inside the half open blouse to cup her bra covered breast.

She smiled softly and could not help but blush a little because this was the first time a man was touching her and looking at her. The bra was black and lace even a bit silky, she was glad she wore something simple, a black blouse and a black skirt. She knew that this was going to begin things, really begin things. Looking into those eyes of his she was rather glad, her gentle fingers went to the hem of her skirt and let it fall down as she unzipped it, showing the matching black thong, tilting her head to the side a little as she was preparing herself for what would change her, but for the better, though she was nervous. Her hands went to his shirt and unbuttoned it, smiling happily as she tilted her head to the side enjoying the view of his bare chest.

"You are everything I could have ever dreamed for Bruce, truly"

He smiled at her, his arms sliding around her, his hands cupping her tight ass and lifting her into his arms as he walked to the bed. He threw her down on it, his hands finding her black thong, so soft, his fingers stroking over it, feeling her wetness already as he rubbed into her, his eyes trailing up and down her figure.

"God you are gorgeous." He muttered as his fingers hooked into her thong and with one easy motion he tore it from her slim hips and threw it away to the floor as he stood between her legs, undoing his pants as he looked down at her.

He undressed till he was naked, his muscular, toned perfect physique exposed to her eyes, his cock, a good 8" and quite thick already hard as a rock and pointing at her as if silently claiming her as his property. He moved between her slim legs, pushing them apart as he slowly lowered himself down on top of her, she still in her bra, him naked. His cock head touched her stomach, then as he pushed down against her rubbed over her pussy lips and clit. His eyes never left hers as he propped himself up over her, his lower body melting into hers, his upper body support easily on his muscular arms as he smiled down at her beautiful face.

"You are mine now."

Everything was moving fast but that was what she wanted, she wanted to be his to be loved by him. She knew by how he looked at her he was going to be a rough lover but she did not care, she had been through a lot in her life this would be easy, to her real pain wasn't physical it was in the mind. She smiled when he said she was his and even now her heart was racing, when he leaned over her she couldn't help but smile and ran her hand against his cheek. Looking into those dark eyes it was really nice.

"My own personal Knight.." She said softly

"Your Dark Knight." He answered, his voice deep and gruff, then with a sudden flex of his hips he pushed his cock between her pussy lips and entered her.

She was tight, virginal, but that didn't stop him. All night he had felt the beast inside him stirring, growing more awake, more needy as he spent more time with Maggie. Now he speared her virgin pussy hard not caring of her pain, hearing in the back of his head her earlier words of wanting it rough, how she was not doll to be gentle with. He groaned as his thick cock got halfway inside her before her tightness forced him to stop, but he only pulled back an inch before ramming back in, this time sinking all the way inside her, almost tearing her open with his thickness and rough penetration. His eyes closed for a second to savour the pleasure of such a tight pussy gripping his cock.

She groaned feeling him enter her, she threw her head back and finally when he thrust all the way in she dug her nails into his back. " Bruce!" She cried out happily, she looked at him and was really happy, everything seemed to just be perfect in that moment. Her heart beating she was hurting but it was passing. "You feel so good inside me, show me how much you have wanted to possess me' she thrust her hip into him causing him to bottom out inside her.

"Mmmmmm yesss."

Bruce growled like an animal at her words and almost snarled as he began to ram his cock in and out of her. This was no love making, not subtle seduction, this was wanton animalistic fucking. The sound of his thighs banging against Maggie's echoed in the bedroom, wet sounds started to grow as the girl's pussy grew more moist from his repeated attack on her recently virgin pussy. He suddenly leaned down and kissed her, so hard their lips were as one, he bit her bottom lip, drawing blood, his tongue flicking over it and into her mouth. She was his, body and soul and he was taking his property.

She groaned happily when she was with him and couldn't help but wince a little when he bit her so hard she tasted her own blood. But she didn't mind it, everything seemed so simple, closing her eyes as he kissed her hard it was incredible, she ran her fingers in his hair as she pulled back. Since right now he enjoyed pain and force she knew he would appreciate it from what she knew now of him. She wrapped her legs around him making it hard for him she hoped it would make him happy.

Her slim legs around his hips made his thrusting harder to manage, but she also helped pull him into her from this position. His speed never diminished and he had the stamina to keep this up for hours if he needed to, but his body wouldn't allow that, it needed release and this first mating with Maggie was pushing it's desires beyond the limit. Ten minutes later he felt the beginning of his orgasm. His large balls tightening as his thick cock throbbed inside her, then with a howl of pure lust and pleasure he began to shoot deeply. He shot three thick heavy loads inside her pussy, then held himself buried deep as a few more lesser eruptions filled her. His fingers had dug deeply into her hips as he cum, his fingernails drawling some blood, but he wasn't aware of this as he slowed his breathing and after feeling the last of his cum ooze from his cock slowly pulled out to slide to the bed beside her on his back. He lay panting slightly, his cock still semi hard and covered with her virginal blood and her juices and cum.

"Maggie ... that was incredible." He sighed feeling the animal inside chained again for now.

The feeling was unique and amazing, she enjoyed how he took her. She cried out with him and her on orgasm took hold her head pulled back as she cried out alongside him. Her heart pounding it felt amazing and she panted , when he laid down beside her she smiled at him. She crawled up to him and smiled blushing as he said she was incredible. Placing her hand on his bare chest she noticed how he was semi hard, she kissed him deeply showing so much love for him.

"Yes it was" She said happily

"Now its time to make love" She whispered into his ear and got over him, straddled his hips. Her gentle hand took his semi hard cock in her hand to keep him up as her body slid over him, groaning as her body accepted him, even tho taking all of him in her new deflowered body seemed to hurt a little. A slight wince but she began to move

"I saw the dark knight side of you, now let me see the tender Bruce Wayne side" her hands on his chest.

He felt almost submissive this time, as if the almost rape of moment earlier had purged his dominant spirit. He lay still as her small hand slipped around his cock, instantly urging it back to full hardness before she slipped over him, astride him and slipped it back inside her. He groaned slowly, eyes closed as she said how she wanted to see the tender side of him. He smiled up at her and cupped her face, so beautiful, so perfect. His hands slid slowly down her body, down her sides, over her bra straps to her waist holding her gently as she started to move and he felt her tightness again around him.

"Oh, God, Maggie ... you feel so good ... I love you." He groaned out as his fingers caressed her hips, thighs, sides. Her skin was so soft and perfect.

Having cum once his cock was good for a long ride this time and she was on top, he allowed his hips to gently roll with her motions, building slowly with her actions, in time with her and becoming melded together in perfect harmony.

She knew this was going to be a relationship full of good times and bad but she was willing to do anything for him, she looked down at her bra and moved her hands behind her back to unclasp her bra and tossed the bra, she took his hands and kissed him, grinding her hips into him moaning softly and placed his hands on her breasts. She moaned as he gently squeezed them she smiled.

"I love the way you touch me" She sat up and began to bounce on him her hands in her hair as she allowed herself to let go, her 34C's were bouncing freely and happily. She had always wanted children and more now but with his alter ego she didn't want to bound him completely down, but she only thought of this because he used no condom and she wasn't on the pill. Caught in the moment perhaps or perhaps something more? She wouldn't look into anything and would not mention anything about kids to him any time soon, this was to new and was afraid of over loading him.

She was happy with just the two of them and would forever be happy if that side never happened.

"Oh Bruce" she groaned happily

Bruce lay there, flexing his hips to pound up inside her every time she pushed down. His hands groping, fondling her gorgeous firm breasts which were the perfect size to hold in his hands. He pinched her hard nipples playfully as he let her set her own speed this time, having controlled her totally moment earlier. If this was going to work he wanted a two way street in all things, including love making. But for a virgin, which he now knew she had been, she was a natural at sex, the way she rolled her hips atop him, the way she moaned, pulled his hands to her breasts. He could feel how wet she was, her thighs sticking with her juices as they rubbed as she rode him. He reached up, pulling her down to kiss him, this time tenderly, like a lover should, even as her ass and hips kept moving on his crotch the kiss continued, deep with passion. Then he let her go, smiling wide as his fingers drifted from her face to her shoulders, her ribs, her breasts again then down her sides to her hips and thighs, wanting to touch her everywhere at once she felt so good. Then he reached around her and slipped his fingers onto her tight ass cheeks, sighing as how good and tight they felt, nice handholds.

"I love you so much Maggie .... God this feel so good ... and so right."

Back