Welcome to Prison, Ladies (Open For All)

One of Jonas co-workers sidled up to the station with a grin and set down a clipboard. "We got some new arrivals en route. Apparently one of them's fresh meat, never been in before. You up for processing 'em?"

Jonas frowns at the leering co-worker imagining bouncing his forehead off the desk. ''Pete, you enjoy this job way too much man.'' If his Superior Offer said to process a new inmate he would do so. But he wouldn't get some perverse thrill out of it.
 
Last edited:
"If you don't get those clothes off right now," the guard processing her barked, "I'll rip them right off your body!"

Tricia reached back and unclasped her bra, pulling it off her arms and exposing her chest. She slid her pink lace panties from her hips, down her long, silky legs and stepped out of them, and planted them into the bin.

There was nothing between her and the world now. She stood naked on the line in front of Jon, in front of the guards, and in front of the cameras... which were feeding her image to Bob's desk monitor.
 
Last edited:
I stand watching and mutter how fouled up her case is. To no one really but loud enough so the guard in the room can hear who is in the room with me.
 
"You got a problem?" The other guard asked Jon. "Take it outside."

On the other side of the plastic wall, Tricia's guard had given the bin of clothes to a worker, then turned his attention back to Tricia. "Mouth." He snapped his fingers. Tricia opened her mouth and waited as the guard put on latex gloves, then checked around to make sure she wasn't holding anything. She wasn't, and he wasn't particularly gentle.

"Right, cavity search. Against the wall, hands flat and legs spread open."
 
I tell the guard in the room, I am staying and keeping a eye on her till she gets in her protective custody cell.

I watch feeling helpless but knowing I gotta be here to look over her best as I can.
 
Tricia approached the tile wall and found a spot to focus on, to concentrate in the hopes of distracting her from where she was and what was happening. She placed her hands on the wall, then spread her legs, showcasing her toned body.

"Wider, come on."

Tricia spread her legs wider and swallowed.

The guard turned on his small LED flashlight and crouched down.

"Cough."

She did.

Not satisfied, the guard reached in to conduct a more thorough inspection.
 
Jonas entered with the bin placed it on the desk, standing directly to the inmates left facing her. Being taller he didn't have to watch that closely, now if he doesn't to have do anything else it's fine with him.
 
Last edited:
I watch with a view from her left side. I cant help but to look over her toned body as much as I hate to see it this way.
 
Tricia was unaware of the new arrival, unaware of the spot on the wall... only of the fingertips pushing into her, slowly... intentionally... one pressing almost deliberately against her clit. She then felt him use his thumb against it, applying pressure against it.

Tricia let out an almost silent moan, but the man whispered in almost as quiet a tone, and harsh as anything, "quiet, prisoner." And he tapped one of her firm cheeks, reminding her that there was another cavity to go, and it was going to feel more intense than anything he was doing to her here.
 
''Ahm'' Jonas gives Pete a look catching him grin lasciviously with his back to the camera. It was obvious he did not see this behavior as acceptable at all.
 
Last edited:
The guard retracted his fingers from her quim and Tricia braced herself for what was going to happen next. Amazing how quickly her mind had been taken off the idea that she was on display to all these men, all of a sudden her world was shrunk to a single hand.

She felt the guard's finger enter her, and her head lowered at the sensation. She couldn't see for sure, but was certain he was using his fattest finger to do this. And damn, was he wearing a ring? If he pushed up to his knuckle, which he could...

She didn't hear Bill clear his throat, but there was little he could do to spare her any embarrassment now.
 
Last edited:
After what felt like an eternity, with Pete applying enough pressure to lift her to her toes, and to have her almost totally bent over, the opportunistic guard retracted his fingers, leaving Tricia puckered, stimulated, and sore. She whimpered and took a hand off the wall, intending to rub her privates, to alleviate some of the sensation.

"Hands back on the wall!" Pete barked at her, an inch from her ear. "You don't move unless I tell you, you understand?"

Tricia nodded.

"Hold that position!" He told her, then turned away, leaving her spread eagle against the wall, as he retrieved the pressure hose off from the wall. Ice cold water already started dripping from the nozzle.
 
Last edited:
As the cavity search was over Pete stood removing his latex gloves with a loud snaps. Disposing of them with an unseen smirk beyond the cameras viewpoint. Bill's jaw muscles flexed so tightly to the point a slightly audible grinding of teeth was heard. After the pressure hose is turned off Jonas places the bin with the inmates orange jumpsuit, socks and slip on sneakers on a desk.
 
Last edited:
Tricia screeched as she was hit with a blast of ice cold water. She braced herself against the wall, as Pete scanned every inch of her back, ass, and legs with the hose. Water pooled at Tricia's feet, struggling to go down the clogged-up drain.

"Turn and face front!"

Tricia let go of the wall and turned, this time the blast caught her right in the chest. She shrieked and covered herself, but Pete quickly diverted the stream to her shaven crotch. and kept changing targets faster than the scrawny woman could adapt.

Pete then switched to a smaller sprayer and coated Tricia's face, then her armpits, then crouched to get her privates. Ohhhh the pressure.

Without warning, the water snapped off, leaving Tricia standing, soaking naked in the middle of the room.

"Inmate, put these on."

Tricia approached Bill and opened the bin, hoping there would be a towel in there.
 
A towel was atop the small pile of state assigned clothing. It's a stark reminder that she's now convict No. 0738142. Jonas spoke with tension in his voice having nothing to do with her. ''Inmate dry off, leave the towel'' Pete would eventually come to realize Bill was by the book.
 
Last edited:
Tricia took the towel and noticed her number on her jumpsuit. No. 0738142. Inmate. Property of the State Correctional Facility. Property. Like a car or an expensive pair of boots.

She toweled off, starting with her face and hair and working her way downwards. She wanted to be thorough, but Pete had soaked her to the bone and she wasn't sure how long the guards would allow her this task.

Tricia finished up and replaced the towel, finding the prison-issue panties in the pile. White, plain, skimpy. She stepped into them and pulled them up.
 
Bobby-lee sat with her head hung down and her eyes closed, listening to the rattle of the cuffs and chains she wore as the vehicle rolled along the road to the prison…. her home for the next several years.

She couldn’t believe the string of bad luck and bad decisions that had led her to this situation. She had always had a bad tendency to be a hot head and to leap before she looked, and that always got her in trouble and messes from the time she was young. She always had seemed at odds with her parents, teachers and authority figures of all types, being labelled a wild child and troublemaker through school and on. That reacting without think was how this whole thing started, because her younger, and more meek, sister Sally had started to get abused by her husband Jeff…. if quietly… and it angered her greatly. So when it looked as if it was never going to stop she made a decision to stop it herself….. borrowing a gun from the sporting store she worked at part time.

She had it all planned out, she had thought, just go there are convince or scare him into stopping, and if he wouldn’t then blow him away and dump the body if need be so her sister would be freed from the abuse. It had worked at first, as she stormed in and confronted him, telling him she knew about his abusing her sister, giving him a few good blows back when he tried to bully her too, and finally watched him stand back nervous and scared as she pulled the gun. But her sister wasn’t as ready for such a bold move, she panicked and freaked a bit, drawing off Bobby’s attention to try and calm her….. giving Jeff the chance to make a move….. to try to get the gun away from her. They had both struggled for long moments, her trying to hold on to the gun and break away as he tried to shake it loose from her hands or get a hold of it. Suddenly it had gone off with a loud bang, causing her sister to scream…. and as they parted, she looked to see a blood spot grow on the front of Sally’s dress.

She’d killed her own sister!

Things had gone rapidly downhill from there, Jeff claming she had been treating her sister over the phone, jealous of Sally’s seemingly better settled life, and had come to make more threats… killing her sister in cold blood when she refused to give in. With her past it wasn’t a hard sell, and having ‘borrowed’ the gun and travelled there it was made out to be premeditated murder…. not to mention the kick and such she did to the cops who arrested her. Her displays in court were no better, yelling and screaming at people, trying to stab Jeff as he lied on the stand with a letter opener she’d grabbed from her lawyer, and her unerring aim when she threw her cup at the judge when found guilty, hitting him it the head.

Her fate had been sealed as the judge, barely holding in his own anger, had slammed down that gavel, sentencing her to twenty five years!

She glanced up for a moment, through the curtain of her blonde hair, at the guard sitting in the back with her, watching him flinch and rub his bandaged hand where she had bite him as she was dragged out to the truck. At least that made her smile amused around the gag it had earned her!

He pulled out his radio. “Call ahead and tell Bill he can get this cougar out of here himself. Maybe he can handle her.” He was likely talking to the other guard, whose face she had scratched when they had shackled her, bringing a look of further amusement to her blue eyes.

Still she was now off the prison, having to live with the fact she had technically killed her own sister, where she was to face who knows what……..


(hope you don't mind me joining....;) )
 
Not at all!



The tee-shirt was next. Tight, snug, it clung to her body. Tricia slipped herself into the jumpsuit, then slipped on the socks and slippers.

"I guess it's official." She thought to herself. "I'm No. 0738142."

Finished dressing, Tricia stood at the line and awaited her orders.
 
Jon watched and waited to see his client. He was intent to have 1 more meeting before she went to her cell.
Jon knew he was going to have a hard time today. To chat with the warden, and anyone else he needed to. Then to top it off there was that family formal event. Only good thing about that was sure his uncles best friend would be there the governor. He knew he would be making some big waves and would hate to pull his family friend ship in but this railroad job left him little to no options. He would have to fight in the law firm to undo there screw up to top the joyful activities off.

He felt like a lion in a cage, waiting to be set lose. His eyes set on Tricia.
 
Tricia glanced back at Jon, fidgeting, nervous... he was young, too young to be an attorney, surely, and really, how much help could he really be overturning the entire firm's work and getting her out?

Still, she noticed the way he looked at her, followed her around, believed in her. And him watching her while she was processed wasn't just lust, there was something else there. Something she could manipulate. She hadn't been afraid to use her body in the past to get what she needed, but these were much harsher conditions, and they may call for much harder methods.

Their shared moment was interrupted by the guard taking Tricia by the arm and escorting her out of the room.
 
Last edited:
Jon started pacing back and forth only 2 or 3 inches of hard clear wall was separating them. He wanted them to get her moving to the meeting room.

He seen the guard grab her arm. Jon growls at the site of that. He asks the guard in the room with him "Is she being moved to the meeting room now?"
 
Tricia grumbled as the guard brought her into the meeting room, a dark room with one glaring light overhead, bars on the windows and a hard old table in the middle. The guard put her in handcuffs and forced her down onto the seat.

"Your lawyer wants to talk to you. Don't take too long, you still need orientation."

Tricia nodded and waited for Jon.
 
Jon walked in and and asked for the cuffs to be removed any recording devices to be turned off. He sitting down at the table at the table as he makes them requests.
 
The guard unplugged the camera and left the room, leaving Tricia cuffed.

"Okay, one out of two. So what are you doing to help me? You didn't exactly protect me from being violated back there." She sighed, thinking about how she'd be stuck with that guard for the next five years, and how many others here might be just as bad. She blushed when she realized this young man had seen her ride a guard's ring finger and get fingered right in front of him. "I really don't feel like being anyone else's finger puppet, and... well, you know what prisoners do to each other. You have to get me out of here. What do I need to do to make that happen?"
 
Last edited:
Back
Top