Old 08-21-2014, 12:16 PM   #1626
blazin24
Horndog
 
blazin24's Avatar
 
blazin24 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 1 of the 50 states.
Posts: 7,630
Sean...I'm seeking permission to have my way with your wife's beautiful breast. Starting out with some soft nibbles on those stimulated nipples. May I?

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2014, 12:31 PM   #1627
AllofSean
........
 
AllofSean is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazin24 View Post
Sean...I'm seeking permission to have my way with your wife's beautiful breast. Starting out with some soft nibbles on those stimulated nipples. May I?



Surely you understand with something so beautiful and precious I don't just hand over the keys. I have to make certain you'll take care of her the way she requires...Treat her as well as I do!

I have an extensive learning program that involves instruction, observation, and eventually hands-on experience. You might be allowed to enroll if you pass the prerequisites. 😜😜😜
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2014, 02:53 PM   #1628
glitterkitty27
HIS caT
 
glitterkitty27 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,446
This naughty in the car thing is becoming a major turn on! My nipples do need a bit more teasing to get to full hardness though 😈💋

__________________
Team PM

Last edited by glitterkitty27 : 09-20-2014 at 01:20 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2014, 02:58 PM   #1629
RDRUMMER
Literotica Guru
 
RDRUMMER's Avatar
 
RDRUMMER is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterkitty27 View Post
This naughty in the car thing is becoming a major turn on! My nipples do need a bit more teasing to get to full hardness though 😈💋
Very sexy
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2014, 03:03 PM   #1630
theweescotsman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllofSean View Post
Today’s post has a special guest star…


We talked as she lay there on the bed. <Click> Her body on full display, erotically situated to take full advantage of both positioning and light. <Click> She was the focus of my lens, yet it was the aperture of heart that was now in full zoom. <Click> Her soft inviting lips drew me in. With her body so full exposed there was nothing I could do to mask my desire any longer. My passion was evident. She drew strength from it…watching as I continued to skillfully frame her…attempting to capture her raw sensuality and naked emotion. <Click>

She sat up on the bed, her eyes burning with that same desire I felt in my own. As I lowered the camera, my eyes no longer shielded by the glass, I gazed directly into hers. “Come here,” she said, “I need to feel your body against mine. I’ve already let you enter the most vulnerable parts of my mind and my heart, and now I want you to enter the most precious parts of my body as well. You make every thought I have ok, you make me feel safe to be afraid…I’m not afraid any longer. I want you. I want you now.” I placed the camera on the table and followed my heart, my passion, my desire. I climbed onto the bed with her – no longer afraid myself. We were together and time disappeared from our world.

Hours later we stood side-by-side, my arm wrapped around her tender waist, a cup of coffee in her hands. We stood naked together, admiring the results of my camera’s work – smiling, laughing, discussing which picture was her favorite, me stealing a kiss on her cheek. “Do you like this one,” she said. “No baby doll, I think this one is my favorite.” With that I wrapped her in both arms and pulled her tight, our lips in full embrace. As her coffee cup fell to the floor, I scooped her up in my arms and headed back to the bed. Her cries of ecstasy filling my ears yet again.




I'd be your lover, if you were there
Put your hurt on me, if you dare
Such a woman, you got style
You make every man feel like a child
You got some kinda hold on me
You're all wrapped up in mystery
So wild so free so far from me
You're all I want, my fantasy
-- Photograph, Def Leppard
Stunning post and an amazing thread
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2014, 04:16 PM   #1631
glitterkitty27
HIS caT
 
glitterkitty27 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDRUMMER View Post
Very sexy
Thank you! I'm glad you like


Quote:
Originally Posted by theweescotsman View Post
Stunning post and an amazing thread
Welcome and thank you so much stick around there is more to cum
__________________
Team PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2014, 07:44 PM   #1632
emmy_christina
^^^Just Emm
 
emmy_christina's Avatar
 
emmy_christina is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Westchester County NY
Posts: 35,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterkitty27 View Post
Should I have bought this top or not?

Ohhhh so hope you bought it….. to be honest I have almost the same one
Your soooo sexy in that top, but than YOU are always sexy AND YUMMY
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2014, 07:45 PM   #1633
emmy_christina
^^^Just Emm
 
emmy_christina's Avatar
 
emmy_christina is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Westchester County NY
Posts: 35,561
[/quote]

OHHHH THOSE NIPPLES, yum, yum, yum, you should see my smile now…. and thoughts
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2014, 07:46 PM   #1634
emmy_christina
^^^Just Emm
 
emmy_christina's Avatar
 
emmy_christina is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Westchester County NY
Posts: 35,561
[/quote]

Thank YOU, now I will be singing itsy tiny yellow bikini all night…..
Sean, incredibly sexy and yummy, IT
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2014, 07:47 PM   #1635
emmy_christina
^^^Just Emm
 
emmy_christina's Avatar
 
emmy_christina is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Westchester County NY
Posts: 35,561
For my special lovebirds,
I got a bit in Sean's mind…….

Your my Lil tweedy bird
no matter what anyone says
your my Lil tweedy bird
through them good and bad days
i love it when we kiss
and i nibble on your nose
i love it when we stare at each other and nobody else knows
your my Lil tweedy bird
i love you now
and i loved you then
your my Lil tweedy bird
your a 10 out of 10
i love it when we cuddle
and you Berry yourself in my arms
i love it when we snuggle
and everything is calm
your my Lil tweedy bird
thats in my mind all day and night
your my Lil tweedy Bird
i love you more than you think
id walk the globe for you
without food or drink

i love you
my Lil tweedy bird
i know you love me back
keep loving me forever
and my heart wont have a crack

Last edited by emmy_christina : 08-21-2014 at 07:49 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2014, 08:12 PM   #1636
AllofSean
........
 
AllofSean is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy_christina View Post
For my special lovebirds,
I got a bit in Sean's mind…….

Your my Lil tweedy bird
no matter what anyone says
your my Lil tweedy bird
through them good and bad days
i love it when we kiss
and i nibble on your nose
i love it when we stare at each other and nobody else knows
your my Lil tweedy bird
i love you now
and i loved you then
your my Lil tweedy bird
your a 10 out of 10
i love it when we cuddle
and you Berry yourself in my arms
i love it when we snuggle
and everything is calm
your my Lil tweedy bird
thats in my mind all day and night
your my Lil tweedy Bird
i love you more than you think
id walk the globe for you
without food or drink

i love you
my Lil tweedy bird
i know you love me back
keep loving me forever
and my heart wont have a crack
Thank you Emmy!! She does have the most edible nose! I can't leave it alone!! I nibble it every chance I get!!!

She is my 10! And so much more!!! I love the poem! Thank you so much for getting in my mind!

Now...let's see if you know what I'm thinking next😈😈😈😈
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2014, 08:13 PM   #1637
AllofSean
........
 
AllofSean is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy_christina View Post
Thank YOU, now I will be singing itsy tiny yellow bikini all night…..
Sean, incredibly sexy and yummy, IT[/quote]

I did wear it for the first time that day! Lol
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2014, 08:19 PM   #1638
emmy_christina
^^^Just Emm
 
emmy_christina's Avatar
 
emmy_christina is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Westchester County NY
Posts: 35,561
Me think, you are thinking THIS…..

Soft music fills the candlelit room,
Just the two of us, with all our love to share.
You kiss my lips and tenderly caress me.
I keep telling you how much I love YOU.

My hands are caressing your breasts,
The sensation I feel is so thrilling.
Everytime I make love to you
It gets more and more fulfilling.

Now I'm enjoying your warm wet kisses.
They are awakening my passionate senses.
When you whisper sweet love words in my ear,
The erotic feeling comes on, my body tenses.

Then I tell you how much you mean to me.
I kiss you with my wet eager lips.
I gaze into your eyes
An caress your face with my finger tips.

Like a magnet your body is drawn to mine.
I moan with utter delight.
With the rhythmical motions of love,
We conclude a heavenly night.

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2014, 08:54 PM   #1639
emmy_christina
^^^Just Emm
 
emmy_christina's Avatar
 
emmy_christina is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Westchester County NY
Posts: 35,561
[/quote]

Told you so, even hubby is laughing with me singing this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crz2K_P4rsU

Darn your so sexy in that yellow bikini……

(and so fun you 2)

  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2014, 11:29 PM   #1640
AllofSean
........
 
AllofSean is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy_christina View Post
Me think, you are thinking THIS…..

Soft music fills the candlelit room,
Just the two of us, with all our love to share.
You kiss my lips and tenderly caress me.
I keep telling you how much I love YOU.

My hands are caressing your breasts,
The sensation I feel is so thrilling.
Everytime I make love to you
It gets more and more fulfilling.

Now I'm enjoying your warm wet kisses.
They are awakening my passionate senses.
When you whisper sweet love words in my ear,
The erotic feeling comes on, my body tenses.

Then I tell you how much you mean to me.
I kiss you with my wet eager lips.
I gaze into your eyes
An caress your face with my finger tips.

Like a magnet your body is drawn to mine.
I moan with utter delight.
With the rhythmical motions of love,
We conclude a heavenly night.


That's good, but actually what I was thinking is...

Quit singing about yellow bikinis and get your sexy butt in bed with Kitty and I!!! 😈😈😈
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2014, 01:13 AM   #1641
glitterkitty27
HIS caT
 
glitterkitty27 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy_christina View Post
Ohhhh so hope you bought it….. to be honest I have almost the same one.
Your soooo sexy in that top, but than YOU are always sexy AND YUMMY
Thank you Emmy! You are too kind. I didn't buy it :/
I should go back and get it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy_christina View Post
OHHHH THOSE NIPPLES, yum, yum, yum, you should see my smile now…. and thoughts
I'm glad to make you smile and more glad to give you naughty thoughts.
I may have to email you to find out what they are
__________________
Team PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2014, 12:29 AM   #1642
emmy_christina
^^^Just Emm
 
emmy_christina's Avatar
 
emmy_christina is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Westchester County NY
Posts: 35,561
Back to page 1 with you. 😄. And wishing the sexy sweet lovebirds a great weekend. Make it a naughty one . 👄👄👄

Last edited by emmy_christina : 08-23-2014 at 12:36 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2014, 04:34 AM   #1643
murmurmara
Sensually Sixty
 
murmurmara's Avatar
 
murmurmara is offline
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: southeast USA
Posts: 10,004
loving your naughty in the car theme!
__________________
Please call me Mara... With an AHHH in both syllables

An introverted exhibitionist, here to elevate my attempts at erotic artistry. This is not a personal ad, and I’m not here for virtual sex. I'm here to make friends and enjoy my secret life.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2014, 02:45 PM   #1644
Inspirinious
Seeking Inspiration
 
Inspirinious's Avatar
 
Inspirinious is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Deep in the Heart
Posts: 18,599
The anticipation builds. I know what you two are doing.
__________________
My stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2014, 02:58 PM   #1645
talikat
Fan of the HUGE! ;)
 
talikat's Avatar
 
talikat is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: This side of the grass
Posts: 18,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspirinious View Post
The anticipation builds. I know what you two are doing.
^^^^^^
__________________
Index
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2014, 05:06 PM   #1646
emmy_christina
^^^Just Emm
 
emmy_christina's Avatar
 
emmy_christina is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Westchester County NY
Posts: 35,561
Just some & & & hugzzzz for the sweet sexy LoveBirds.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:14 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.