Old 02-20-2014, 08:41 PM   #276
AllofSean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackeydreams View Post
Mmmm! Such a nice hiney! Now we just need a vid of you doing naked walking lunges through the locker room. you know, just to check your form to make sure your back is straight, knees don't go past toes etc. Just trying to look at you..... I mean, out for you, that's all

How selfless of you Stackey! My own personal safety monitor! I knew you cared about my health!

Old 02-21-2014, 11:34 AM   #277
glitterkitty27
HIS caT

Good morning Sexy Boy

Old 02-21-2014, 11:47 AM   #278
Stackeydreams
Dream Weaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambersean1968 View Post
How selfless of you Stackey! My own personal safety monitor! I knew you cared about my health!
Just lookin out for you

Have a great day sexy pants.

Old 02-21-2014, 01:14 PM   #279
talikat
Fan of the HUGE! ;)

Quote:
Well, it's not a cookie, but I hope it'll do!

Besides, I owe GlitterKitty the "other half" of my locker room pic from earlier today! I know she'll approve!

Oh it'll do for sure!! *drool* What a great ass!!

Old 02-21-2014, 03:15 PM   #280
AllofSean

Oh Canada...

Quote:
Originally Posted by talikat View Post
Oh it'll do for sure!! *drool* What a great ass!!
Quote:
Just lookin out for you

Have a great day sexy pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterkitty27 View Post
Good morning Sexy Boy

Good afternoon to all of you sexy ladies as well! Always a joy to see each of you lurking about!

Sorry Emmy! Looks like I won't need to drop my towel after all! I was really hoping our hockey teams could beat Canada but it appears our neighbors are just too strong this year! Congratulations Canucks! Now go take down Sweden!!

So not quite the pic Emmy was hoping for...but who am I kidding...I've got to leave something!

Last edited by AllofSean : 09-22-2014 at 11:44 PM.

Old 02-21-2014, 04:06 PM   #281
Stackeydreams
Dream Weaver

Wow!! This is fantastic! But you know what really caught my attention in this one??

That sexy smile and that awesome jawline you have. Wow!

Great pic!! Love that sexy peek of your face.

Old 02-21-2014, 04:08 PM   #282
Stackeydreams
Dream Weaver

Yes! And now I must add that I also very much would love to apply soft kisses and licks along that sexy little crease where your thigh meets your body. mmmm yummy!!

Old 02-22-2014, 11:35 AM   #283
Galadriela
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Good afternoon to all of you sexy ladies as well! Always a joy to see each of you lurking about!

Sorry Emmy! Looks like I won't need to drop my towel after all! I was really hoping our hockey teams could beat Canada but it appears our neighbors are just too strong this year! Congratulations Canucks! Now go take down Sweden!!

So not quite the pic Emmy was hoping for...but who am I kidding...I've got to leave something!
I don't miss that towel one little bit!

Old 02-22-2014, 11:40 AM   #284
talikat
Fan of the HUGE! ;)

Quote:

And leave something you did!! YUMMO!!!

Old 02-23-2014, 10:18 PM   #285
eLLEXa
Your Naughty Angel

I've never wanted to sneak into a locker room as bad as I want to right now. Super sexy pics, Sean -- yummy!

Old 02-24-2014, 11:39 AM   #286
AllofSean

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLLEXa View Post
I've never wanted to sneak into a locker room as bad as I want to right now. Super sexy pics, Sean -- yummy!
The locker room has been rather crowded and it was tough to sneak these few pics. Maybe we should sneak into some place a bit more private?

Quote:
And leave something you did!! YUMMO!!!
I hope I left something tingly and drooling! I know that's the affect you have on me when you leave a little something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriela View Post
I don't miss that towel one little bit!
Who needs towels anyway! I prefer to "air dry!" Actually...I prefer to "blow dry!"

Quote:
Wow!! This is fantastic! But you know what really caught my attention in this one??

That sexy smile and that awesome jawline you have. Wow!

Great pic!! Love that sexy peek of your face.
Quote:
Yes! And now I must add that I also very much would love to apply soft kisses and licks along that sexy little crease where your thigh meets your body. mmmm yummy!!
Thank you Stackey! You've only got yourself to thank for these...I got the idea from your gym selfies. THOSE, plus a dare from my girlfriend!

Old 02-24-2014, 11:43 AM   #287
Stackeydreams
Dream Weaver

Awesome!! I hope some of my others inspire you as well!

Have a great day Sweetie!

Old 02-24-2014, 03:26 PM   #288
glitterkitty27
HIS caT

I just wanted to say

Old 02-24-2014, 03:34 PM   #289
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

oh...fuck.

Just let me nibble those shoulders....and hip bones.

oh hell, everything please.
"You are a Goddess. You are the great great grand daughter of the witches men could not burn. You are a descendant of Shield Maidens and are made in the image of Valkyries. You are the reason wars were started, fought and won. God him self pulled you from Adams ribs because once the world was created and man was made, he thought that none of this would be worth it with out You. You are fire, you are water, you are the moon and stars. You create life, give life and you, under no circumstance get ignored." MB

Old 02-24-2014, 04:55 PM   #290
talikat
Fan of the HUGE! ;)

Happy Monday!!

Old 02-25-2014, 12:53 AM   #291
AllofSean

Thank you all! I'm so blessed to have such lovely ladies visit me so often! Kisses for you all!!!!!!

Have you ever taken a bath in a whirlpool tub? They are so relaxing! The way the jets swirl the hot water and massage your muscles and your skin is absolutely magnificent! It's like 100 firm hands working you over and over in just the right spots.

If you have...have you ever poured bubble bath into the tub while the jets are running? If you've done that, then you are fully aware that it magnifies the "bubbly power!" That came as a shock to me the first time I tried it! What I thought was a normal amount of liquid soon overwhelmed my tub and started to resemble "The Blob" as they oozed over the side of my tub and took over my bathroom floor! After that first episode I cracked the code on precisely how much liquid to use. The result is captured in the attached pic.

So next time you and your lover have the opportunity to enjoy a nice bath together...add the tub, hot water, a romantic candle, and JUST the right amount of Mr Bubble for a grand old time! Strawberries and Crème are optional, but Sweet Wine is a must!

Last edited by AllofSean : 09-22-2014 at 11:44 PM.

Old 02-25-2014, 12:55 AM   #292
SweetSam42
Occasional Pin-Up Girl

Good evening! looking good.

Old 02-25-2014, 01:02 AM   #293
glitterkitty27
HIS caT

Quote:
Thank you all! I'm so blessed to have such lovely ladies visit me so often! Kisses for you all!!!!!!

Have you ever taken a bath in a whirlpool tub? They are so relaxing! The way the jets swirl the hot water and massage your muscles and your skin is absolutely magnificent! It's like 100 firm hands working you over and over in just the right spots.

If you have...have you ever poured bubble bath into the tub while the jets are running? If you've done that, then you are fully aware that it magnifies the "bubbly power!" That came as a shock to me the first time I tried it! What I thought was a normal amount of liquid soon overwhelmed my tub and started to resemble "The Blob" as they oozed over the side of my tub and took over my bathroom floor! After that first episode I cracked the code on precisely how much liquid to use. The result is captured in the attached pic.

So next time you and your lover have the opportunity to enjoy a nice bath together...add the tub, hot water, a romantic candle, and JUST the right amount of Mr Bubble for a grand old time! Strawberries and Crème are optional, but Sweet Wine is a must!
No I never have... Oh you have my sweet wine I'll be right over

Old 02-25-2014, 01:11 AM   #294
eLLEXa
Your Naughty Angel

Quote:

That is a whole lot of bubble-fantastic-ness! Hooray -- I love bubbles -- especially if there is sexy man in there somewhere for me to go find. Don't move. I'm coming in there to find you!

Old 02-25-2014, 09:46 AM   #295
AllofSean

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLLEXa View Post
That is a whole lot of bubble-fantastic-ness! Hooray -- I love bubbles -- especially if there is sexy man in there somewhere for me to go find. Don't move. I'm coming in there to find you!
Right! Who doesn't love bubbles! And with this amount of soapy goodness, it's easy and fun to make it a treasure hunt!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSam42 View Post
Good evening! looking good.
Thank you! And the tingly bubbles tickle my skin and make me feel good too!

Quote:
No I never have... Oh you have my sweet wine I'll be right over
Never?! Well sweet kitty, we need to get you in my tub!! Should I pour a second glass of wine?

Old 02-25-2014, 10:23 AM   #296
talikat
Fan of the HUGE! ;)

Quote:

That looks awesome, skooch over, I'm getting in!!

Old 02-25-2014, 10:38 AM   #297
glitterkitty27
HIS caT

Quote:
Never?! Well sweet kitty, we need to get you in my tub!! Should I pour a second glass of wine?
Yes please pour a second glass so I can relax.... Anything goes in this bathtub tonight

Old 02-25-2014, 11:16 AM   #298
AllofSean

Quote:
Yes please pour a second glass so I can relax.... Anything goes in this bathtub tonight
Quote:

Plenty of room for you both! But I do charge a small fee...just a tender kiss! In your case Tali, a 'SMACK'!

Old 02-25-2014, 11:55 AM   #299
rubydlite
*poof*...mostly

Why why why....do I wait so long between visits....?
Mm mm

-she realized none of it was real and set herself free...-

Hold on little one

wave your weird flag..A slightly different pic thread

Old 02-25-2014, 12:05 PM   #300
Stackeydreams
Dream Weaver

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Plenty of room for you both! But I do charge a small fee...just a tender kiss! In your case Tali, a 'SMACK'!
Alright already! one o you lit bitches gotta get out! Its my turn!