Old 02-19-2014, 10:57 PM   #251
Stackeydreams
Dream Weaver

Wow! Great routine! You rock!

Old 02-20-2014, 08:51 AM   #252
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

So ready for more pics of you today.
"You are a Goddess. You are the great great grand daughter of the witches men could not burn. You are a descendant of Shield Maidens and are made in the image of Valkyries. You are the reason wars were started, fought and won. God him self pulled you from Adams ribs because once the world was created and man was made, he thought that none of this would be worth it with out You. You are fire, you are water, you are the moon and stars. You create life, give life and you, under no circumstance get ignored." MB

Old 02-20-2014, 09:21 AM   #253
glitterkitty27
HIS caT

Quote:
Originally Posted by feistyphoenix View Post
Yes more pics Would be the perfect way to start the day! Well.... Maybe I could think of one other perfect way

Old 02-20-2014, 09:49 AM   #254
Stackeydreams
Dream Weaver

Yup! We're gathering here...in your living room, waiting. We have messy jelly doughnuts and fresh coffee brewed. Hoping you get up soon and parade out out the living room in your birthday suit sporting some nice morning wood. Did I go too far?

OK, we'll settle for undies and may your robe.....but it needs to at least be open

Old 02-20-2014, 11:45 AM   #255
AllofSean

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterkitty27 View Post
Yes more pics Would be the perfect way to start the day! Well.... Maybe I could think of one other perfect way
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackeydreams View Post
Yup! We're gathering here...in your living room, waiting. We have messy jelly doughnuts and fresh coffee brewed. Hoping you get up soon and parade out out the living room in your birthday suit sporting some nice morning wood. Did I go too far?

OK, we'll settle for undies and may your robe.....but it needs to at least be open

Ladies I am honored that you are all waiting so patiently in my living room for me! I can't think of a nicer surprise on this beautiful morning!!

Your jelly doughnuts and freshly-brewed coffee are no temptation for me! (Just ask SweetSam42 about my dietary preferences if you'd like to tempt me with food ) However, I AM a sucker for a beautiful lady! And seeing as how there are three of you so patiently waiting...I would hate to disappoint you!

Another early morning trip to the gym, and yet again I was able to sneak my camera-phone out for a couple of quickies! Sorry...wasn't able to set up the tripod in the showers though I hope this will suffice until I can!

And for those who've been paying attention...I was able to get those "towel-less" pics Emmy requested. To post AFTER the US Hockey team beats the "wicked Canadian scourge!" Go Team USA! Bring home the Gold!!!!

Last edited by AllofSean : 09-22-2014 at 10:44 PM.

Old 02-20-2014, 01:18 PM   #256
emmy_christina
^^^Just Emm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambersean1968 View Post
Ladies I am honored that you are all waiting so patiently in my living room for me! I can't think of a nicer surprise on this beautiful morning!!

Your jelly doughnuts and freshly-brewed coffee are no temptation for me! (Just ask SweetSam42 about my dietary preferences if you'd like to tempt me with food ) However, I AM a sucker for a beautiful lady! And seeing as how there are three of you so patiently waiting...I would hate to disappoint you!

Another early morning trip to the gym, and yet again I was able to sneak my camera-phone out for a couple of quickies! Sorry...wasn't able to set up the tripod in the showers though I hope this will suffice until I can!

And for those who've been paying attention...I was able to get those "towel-less" pics Emmy requested. To post AFTER the US Hockey team beats the "wicked Canadian scourge!" Go Team USA! Bring home the Gold!!!!
Mmmm such a yummy pic. Pssst does the ladies ice hockey final counts to.... Our flight leaves at 4 soooo want to seeee.... Please... Go team USA... Let sexy Sean loose that towel for you....

Old 02-20-2014, 01:28 PM   #257
glitterkitty27
HIS caT

Quote:

Sexy as usual! and I will be ready for the other half of that pic, hand delivered

Old 02-20-2014, 01:29 PM   #258
AllofSean

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy_christina View Post
Mmmm such a yummy pic. Pssst does the ladies ice hockey final counts to.... Our flight leaves at 4 soooo want to seeee.... Please... Go team USA... Let sexy Sean loose that towel for you....

OH?! I thought we ARE talking about the Women's Team!! I only lose my towel for the ladies!

Pssst... 1-0 good girls late in the second!!

Old 02-20-2014, 02:14 PM   #259
Galadriela
Really Really Experienced

Oh my goodness! Where is this gym you attend? I need to join.

Old 02-20-2014, 02:22 PM   #260
Stackeydreams
Dream Weaver

Quote:
Sexy as usual! and I will be ready for the other half of that pic, hand delivered
Yes! what GK said!

Old 02-20-2014, 02:55 PM   #261
AllofSean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackeydreams View Post
Yes! what GK said!
Quote:
The other half? My back??? Sure! I may have one of those laying around I can share soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriela View Post
Oh my goodness! Where is this gym you attend? I need to join.
It's just down on the corner! Come by! I'll give you a personal tour!!

OH EMMY!!! SO CLOSE! Guess you'll have to hope for the guys to win their game tomorrow!

Great game USA Ladies! Heartbreaking way to lose! Congratulations to the lovely Canadian women...they dug deep and earned it!

Old 02-20-2014, 03:00 PM   #262
glitterkitty27
HIS caT

Quote:
The other half? My back??? Sure! I may have one of those laying around I can share soon!
Oh you terrible TEASE!!! It's okay baby, two can play that game

Old 02-20-2014, 03:38 PM   #263
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

I killed it today on my strength circuit, I think I deserve a prize for all that hard work.
"You are a Goddess. You are the great great grand daughter of the witches men could not burn. You are a descendant of Shield Maidens and are made in the image of Valkyries. You are the reason wars were started, fought and won. God him self pulled you from Adams ribs because once the world was created and man was made, he thought that none of this would be worth it with out You. You are fire, you are water, you are the moon and stars. You create life, give life and you, under no circumstance get ignored." MB

Old 02-20-2014, 03:41 PM   #264
AllofSean

Quote:
I killed it today on my strength circuit, I think I deserve a prize for all that hard work.

want a cookie?

Old 02-20-2014, 03:44 PM   #265
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

Quote:
want a cookie?
*playful ass slap

You know exactly what I want mister.

Old 02-20-2014, 04:43 PM   #266
AllofSean

Quote:
*playful ass slap

You know exactly what I want mister.

Well, it's not a cookie, but I hope it'll do!

Besides, I owe GlitterKitty the "other half" of my locker room pic from earlier today! I know she'll approve!

Last edited by AllofSean : 09-22-2014 at 10:44 PM.

Old 02-20-2014, 04:46 PM   #267
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

If a perfect ass existed, its attached to you.

Old 02-20-2014, 04:53 PM   #268
glitterkitty27
HIS caT

Quote:

Besides, I owe GlitterKitty the "other half" of my locker room pic from earlier today! I know she'll approve!

I totally approve ESP seeing this pic right now of all times LOL
Perfection baby

Old 02-20-2014, 04:57 PM   #269
AllofSean

Quote:
If a perfect ass existed, its attached to you.

Thank you ma'am! It is perfectly attached too!

Quote:
I totally approve ESP seeing this pic right now of all times LOL
Perfection baby
Just the certification I was looking for... "100% Kitty Approved"!!

Old 02-20-2014, 05:08 PM   #270
feistyphoenix
The Goddess

I need to grab a handful now that its on display :P

Old 02-20-2014, 05:20 PM   #271
glitterkitty27
HIS caT

Quote:

Just the certification I was looking for... "100% Kitty Approved"!!
If you feed this little kitty your treats just wait and see how much more I approve of

Old 02-20-2014, 05:54 PM   #272
_me_
Keeping it real.

Fantastic pics, very sexy!

Old 02-20-2014, 06:30 PM   #273
tiny_tits
itty bitty

Quote:

Sweet!

Old 02-20-2014, 07:31 PM   #274
Stackeydreams
Dream Weaver

Mmmm! Such a nice hiney! Now we just need a vid of you doing naked walking lunges through the locker room. you know, just to check your form to make sure your back is straight, knees don't go past toes etc. Just trying to look at you..... I mean, out for you, that's all

Old 02-20-2014, 07:40 PM   #275
AllofSean

Quote:
If you feed this little kitty your treats just wait and see how much more I approve of
Oh my!! I do declare it just got a tad warmer in here! ((fans self))

Quote:
Originally Posted by _me_ View Post
Fantastic pics, very sexy!
Thank you Me! I've enjoyed lurking around your thread for a long time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny_tits View Post
Sweet!
Thank you Tiny! You're sweet too!