New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tremornc said:
<Deep Breath.....exhale>

Hi all, 24 male from NC. This is all very new to me, just ended a relationship, dabbled in rape roleplay and loved it, wanting to learn more heh. Im 6'4 brown hair blue eyes. Very new to the whole Dom/sub thing but im a Wanna be Dom =p still learning all of this so pardon my ignorance.
He's a newb! get him! witch hunt!! :devil:
Lol, just kidding, welcome to the boards :p

Hello everyone, I’m new so I thought I would introduce myself. I'm a 22 year old female sub in Western New York. I’m still fairly new to the bdsm lifestyle and looking forward to learning more.

New

Hello to all here. I am a Switch in Arkansas. I have been coming to Lit for a few months now but this is the first time I have posted. Seems to be a day for firsts. Also had my first story posted here today. I have been in the BDSM lifestyle for just under 2 years now and I am still discovering wonderful things about myself and my Master/husband.

Also new!

Hi, I'm also quite new to this board, and have recently started experimenting in BDSM. Both my and my girlfriend are getting quite into it, she rather enjoys tit torture and humiliation, I rather enjoy giving that to her. In fact, if you look at the link in my sig I've started posting a few pictures from out little 'play session' last night! :p

Our relationship is probably quite 'vanilla' compared to some here - I am the dominant one in the BDSM games and she tends to be the bossy one at other times! It gives me a chance to get my own back I guess! :D

DwayneDibley said:
Hi, I'm also quite new to this board, and have recently started experimenting in BDSM. Both my and my girlfriend are getting quite into it, she rather enjoys tit torture and humiliation, I rather enjoy giving that to her. In fact, if you look at the link in my sig I've started posting a few pictures from out little 'play session' last night! :p

Our relationship is probably quite 'vanilla' compared to some here - I am the dominant one in the BDSM games and she tends to be the bossy one at other times! It gives me a chance to get my own back I guess! :D
Chuckling ... if you enjoy what you do, it ain't vanilla, and most of us won't gainsay you. Welcome to the board and enjoy your swim.

@AngelicAssassin - thanks for the welcome!

Considering how much we've enjoyed playing about with BDSM, I think we'll be doing it quite a bit more!

We did have a phase of doing it a little while back, at my suggestion. Strange as it may seem, I then became a bit self-concious about it and didn't want to do it, I thought I was 'weird', even though my girlfriend enjoyed doing it and kept dropping hints about it! Reading threads here and people talking about it (with some very intelligent and informative threads!) made me realise there were a lot of people into this, and it gave me the confidence to go and try it again, and I'm glad I did! :D

And so's the GF :p

Practice makes perfect and you have a helluva lot of fun while doing so. Glad you enjoyed the reading. Does your g/f have a pair of scissors or hemostats in this photo, click me, and if hemostats, have you two ever "played" with them?

They're a pair of scissors if you're referring to what's in her pocket.

Excuse the silly question, but what's a hemostat?

DwayneDibley said:
They're a pair of scissors if you're referring to what's in her pocket.

Excuse the silly question, but what's a hemostat?
My apologies. i thought she worked in a hospital based on the photo.

Medical instruments, clamps of a sort that you can lock at the bottom. Click me

hemostat.gif

They present rather interesting possibilities, but then again, so do these ...

Weilaner-self-retaining-ret.gif

Hmm, the pic you posted looks interesting! Sadly the link didn't work, something about data transfer limits exceeded or something!

I'll have to ask her about them, as she does work in a hospital, perhaps see if we can 'borrow' a pair or two! :D

Just another wanton slut saying hello :)

I devised my nic on a whim during my first real relationship with a Top, at the time it was our nic. schmerz = pain, garten = garden. Or, as we were want to coin it at the time, "diversity in perversity." Alas, that relationship is no more, though I do still count her a dear friend and one to whom I learned much about who I am in this realm and the pitfalls therewith. As is typical of many, I don't particularly assign a time as to when I became interested in BDSM, rather I choose to think my mother dropped me on tacks as a new-born and I cried happily. I've been active since my early twenties and am now 32 - 33. Some consider me a masochist, but having seen seem rather extreme examples of S/M in Europe, I prefer the term masochistic tendencies so as not to set false expectations or front an arrogance more in tune with the SAMs, not that I begrudge masochists for the sake of masochism. Regardless of the degree to which the power-exchange worked, I've always found that, for me, masochism without even a temporal level of submission really holds no arousal or influential value for me. If even playing with a Top, if I don't feel a dominant headspace toward that person, I'm not aroused by the physical nature of the exchange. And arousal does not mean a desire for sex. Indeed, I can be aroused merrily by the anti-sex, teasing, humiliation, chastity, service for the sake of service. Amongst my interests are: CD/fetishism (rubber, latex *dahrool*)/vipers-tawes/canes/whips (not to be confused with floggers) / medical (needle play - perm and play, speculums, sounds, suctions devices, enemas, caths)/immobilizing bondage/objectification, to name a few. As I'm new to this venue, I'll reserve details about my current personal life for later.

Nice to meet everyone, have a great day!

Argh....I forgot the 's in the signature *smacks head*

Argh....I forgot the 's in the signature *smacks head*

emerging from the shadows

G'day all,
I was a lurker now hoping to get more involved...

i'm a 24 year old male switch from the great land down under. Been
interested in BDSM for quite some time but only started actively practising
12 months ago

Started with Rape roleplay with my Ex-gf, and things went from there....
Currently spending my time as a part time sub...hope to learn some new
Things here

Hi

Dominic here, my wife and I have been reading the stories for a while and we finally decided to check out the forum as well and thought I would say hi. We are into a bit of BDSM but not too much, if that makes sense??? I'm mainly the dominate one which Kelly prefers but occasionally she'll take charge :D

Look forward to chatting with you all.

hi

I am new in the last couple of months and will be posting three stories in the next little while.

Please read and let me know what you think of them.

James

hi lolz!1 HI HI HI!!! :nana:
omfg, wtf, lolz, i am th4r n00b! u want h0t sexor to me. hahah! Press 1234, good times 4 u!1
:D

Hello, I am slave c. I am just a plain female true submissive. Have been all my life and just now finding out why I've never been happy. I have discovered BDSM and am totally loving it. After being a christian for 30 years and finding myself depressed and lost I started looking around and lo and behold BDSM. Who would have thought little prim missy like me would get off on something like this. My husband of 20 years is my Master and he REally enjoys being in charge. We live out in the bush with no children just the usual animals. I also am in a hurry to learn more about my new 24/7 lifestyle. I understand Master is also learning and wants to get it right and does'nt want to mess anything up. I just turned 47 and I am NEVER growing up. Thanks to Miss Clairol I look 15 years younger than I am. Yipee. I enjoy the woods and living primitive no electric, ( but. would love to try electric shock toys?) I have a homebased quilting business. I enjoy being dominated my Master. Whips, bondage, spanking and mental submissive training. I look forward to getting to know and making friends with ya'll. take care and play nice. submissively slave c

Hi All!

I am a 43yo straight male Dom, married to my beautiful wife/sub for a little over 3 years now. We are becoming serious after having played bdsm games for years now. I have been lurking and reading and learning for months now. All the conversations and links have been very helpful in developing my mindset. I have just recently started sharing Lit with Wife/sub. There is much to learn from here and I for one am very happy I found you all.

Been lurking and finally registered

I've been visiting this site off and on for months now and finally decided to register and start interacting. I'm a 39, female and submissive. I fairly new to the lifestyle. I've been itching to be used and violated for at least the last 5 years and probably way before that too but I just didn't have the awareness to realize it at the time. I met a few dominant men online but they had issues and one was really more into being dominated than in dominating me so that wasn't really meeting my needs. About a year ago I finally got together with a man who I had known for at least 2 years and had the biggest crush on only to find out he was into dominating me. Wow, it couldn't have worked out better!!

We're pretty informal with it. Neither of us is into leather or fancy paddles or implements like that. It's mostly just rough sex. I'm not really that into the pain, although I do like a little. I'm more interested in being humiliated, controlled and degraded. Does that make me sick and twisted? That's one issue I have been dealing with, does wanting to be used and violated make me mentally ill? That's why I like this site so much, I don't feel like such a freak!! I've come to accept the fact that I like that kind of sex.

That's all I can think of right now. I really like having this board to learn and see what other people are up to.

Ganesh Lover

Something about me? Naaaah...

Im 29 year old, male, dom from middle of Europe - Czech republic - who was lurking around Literotica for a while actually :)
Just learning the sexual part of english better and rarely post some useless own toughs about BDSM and the way I see it ;)
Enough of me, actually :D

Thought i would stop in and say hello..have posted on other threads but have never stopped in to say hello here. Am a 33 yo submissive. Live in Maryland. Have dabbled here and there online, have explored some rt as well...still learning though..always learning...feel free to message me anytime..

~ :kiss:

Hi!

I'm new here. Just got signed up yesterday.

Just discovered that I like certain aspects of BMSD in the past few months through online Role Play.

I like to be submissive but I can, and also do, like to domme, from time to time, online.

I've been reading a lot of stuff here, good stuff, nasty stuff and hot stuff for the past few months. It's been a lot of fun to read all of the above. I like this site a lot.

Oh yeah, I'm a female.

Old enough to know better and young enough not to care.

*grins*

Last edited:
welcome furryfurry. I too am new. I really enjoy lurking and lauging over the posting between the oldies. They can really slam and flirt can't they. Can hardly wait till they start picking on me. I think. I am pretty shy and I am afraid they might get me back bad enough they would have me on my knees begging forgiveness and ahem. sucking up to them. mmmmmm slave c

Hi

hi!!!! :) just saying hello, im still lurking at the moment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back