I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep... a little dismayed with the doc's report yesterday.. I guess I didn't realize just how much
he did putting the shoulder back to rights... stitches all removed.. swelling is all but gone.. well, actually the swelling migrated south.. <EG>... I had to promise I would take it easy for one more week in exchange for moving the rehab bit up one week... a little give and take if ya will..

I understand you've been doin' battle with the headache gremlins.. you winnin'?

Sorry about the doc's report leaving you that way.....Glad that the stitches and swelling is all about one... WOOHOO about the swelling moving south..like the sound of that! :devil: Please listen to the Dr and take it easy so you can get back to sorts sweetie....

yes I have been battling them and finally have won..thank goodness! :kiss:

Sorry about the doc's report leaving you that way.....Glad that the stitches and swelling is all about one... WOOHOO about the swelling moving south..like the sound of that! :devil: Please listen to the Dr and take it easy so you can get back to sorts sweetie....

yes I have been battling them and finally have won..thank goodness! :kiss:

Sounds like you have a cool head about it all, Bee...
SAY!! cool/cold packs are what the Dr. ordered for the swelling, right? Well then, the obvious would be to rest that cool head right on the swelling.. nuzzle right in there, Bee... it could just be the cure to what ails us both !!.... I'm just saying..

Sounds like you have a cool head about it all, Bee...
SAY!! cool/cold packs are what the Dr. ordered for the swelling, right? Well then, the obvious would be to rest that cool head right on the swelling.. nuzzle right in there, Bee... it could just be the cure to what ails us both !!.... I'm just saying..

I think I will just nuzzle right in there with this cool head and help with that swelling..think it would be beneficial to both of us!!! ;)

I think I will just nuzzle right in there with this cool head and help with that swelling..think it would be beneficial to both of us!!! ;)

sounds like a win win to me.... Now I've got it on good sound advice that protein staves off head aches.. you keep nuzzlin' like that and I assure you I will inject a concentrated.....

pure BS is pretty easy to recognize, Bee hahhahahah.. just sit and enjoy the afternoon with me..
My Oldest is on her way for a short visit... in from Montreal.. and should be in within the hour..

sounds like a win win to me.... Now I've got it on good sound advice that protein staves off head aches.. you keep nuzzlin' like that and I assure you I will inject a concentrated.....

pure BS is pretty easy to recognize, Bee hahhahahah.. just sit and enjoy the afternoon with me..
My Oldest is on her way for a short visit... in from Montreal.. and should be in within the hour..

Yes I have heard that protein is good for that! ;)

Will gladly sit here and enjoy the afternoon with you....

Enjoy the time with your oldest!!! Always good to get to visit with your family! I hope you enjoy to the fullest :kiss:

I am here, an older man who suffers from osteoarthritis - sports injuries - and migraines. The only way my migraine pain is eliminated is to rest in a dark room for 20-30 minutes, eyes closed, and relax my body.

I am here, an older man who suffers from osteoarthritis - sports injuries - and migraines. The only way my migraine pain is eliminated is to rest in a dark room for 20-30 minutes, eyes closed, and relax my body.

Hate that you have to deal with all that pain

I have a place on the back of my head that I can press sometimes that helps..not all the time but sometimes..

Hate that you have to deal with all that pain

I have a place on the back of my head that I can press sometimes that helps..not all the time but sometimes..

As a teenager, I learned some relaxation methods that have helped. So far in the 32 years of suffering, I've yet to take anything stronger than 3 pain relievers and a can of Dr Pepper for them.

As a teenager, I learned some relaxation methods that have helped. So far in the 32 years of suffering, I've yet to take anything stronger than 3 pain relievers and a can of Dr Pepper for them.

That is wonderful! Glad that you have found something that helps

That is wonderful! Glad that you have found something that helps

More fortunate is that we found my triggers: allergies to formaldehyde, benzine, and slight to some nail polish removers. My allergies to the nightshade fruit and veggies - potatoes, tomatoes, bell peppers, and egg plant - fortunately don't, or I'd be in migraine HELL most days!

More fortunate is that we found my triggers: allergies to formaldehyde, benzine, and slight to some nail polish removers. My allergies to the nightshade fruit and veggies - potatoes, tomatoes, bell peppers, and egg plant - fortunately don't, or I'd be in migraine HELL most days!

Oh wow...Glad that you found out those triggers and know what to stay away from....

Oh wow...Glad that you found out those triggers and know what to stay away from....

Walked into a store last month right after they supposedly cleaned up a nail polish remover spill and had a major migraine, had to have the Spawn help me out, went blind with pain.

Walked into a store last month right after they supposedly cleaned up a nail polish remover spill and had a major migraine, had to have the Spawn help me out, went blind with pain.

Bless your heart! That is awful!!!

I went in a store this mornig and spelled Pine Sol and thought I was going to die..My head pounded more than it already was after that..UGH

Bless your heart! That is awful!!!

I went in a store this mornig and spelled Pine Sol and thought I was going to die..My head pounded more than it already was after that..UGH

Unfortunately, most box stores don't hire the sharpest knife in the drawer. Sorry about the heart rush :rose:

Hi all,

Sorry about your alls migraines, had a aunt with them, nasty..
My late dad said getting old isn't for sissies ....I agree! I hope every feels better

Why thanks alot PA.... :kiss: I could just put on a nurses outfit and treat you all! :devil:;)

Love to see that :devil:

I'm an unusual man: I HATE being babied/pampered/taken care of, when I'm sick or injured. If I can move, I can do it myself

Glad Tidings, Lords and Ladies of the I love Older Men Realm......The rain falls tonight but my spirit is ROCKIN..... {{HUGS}} everyone.... whats shakin tonight.....

Glad Tidings, Lords and Ladies of the I love Older Men Realm......The rain falls tonight but my spirit is ROCKIN..... {{HUGS}} everyone.... whats shakin tonight.....

Hi there BBG!!! So good to see you tonight...Glad to hear your spirit is rocking tonight even though rain falls....HUGS to you too

Nothing shaking here tonight...

Hi there BBG!!! So good to see you tonight...Glad to hear your spirit is rocking tonight even though rain falls....HUGS to you too

Nothing shaking here tonight...

Thanks BeeLou..... Nothing shaking here but the windows from the loud music and the thunder....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back