Lets ''Hear'' it.

Soooooooo hawt, want to touch the heiny! Arrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Thank you Billy Madison for providing that material, it's come in handy many times in my life. :D
You had to be the first to reply, fucker! :)

Well you posted, now you have to play the game JW!

You had to be the first to reply, fucker! :)

Well you posted, now you have to play the game JW!

2 problems with playing the game dear Nina.

1. I do not have a sexy voice
2. There is video of me floating around on youtube but it's in character and realllllllly stupid. It's funny to some but mostly stupid. Niche market really.

2 problems with playing the game dear Nina.

1. I do not have a sexy voice
2. There is video of me floating around on youtube but it's in character and realllllllly stupid. It's funny to some but mostly stupid. Niche market really.
1. Dont care... play the game!
2. Prove it.

I may figure something out, I dunno. All the videos are half-retarded, it's not a good look to broadcast that as a first impression. I mean it's funny for what the project is but yeah, not per-say mass audience appeal.

*off to the drawing board*

Awww.
*Puts ear to her monitor* But I can hear the sarcasm even in your WRITING.... I wanna hear it in your voice too Ahren...!

There are some videos on the Internet that I have commentary on. I'm just not sure I want to link that persona with the one on here.

So I did it, after having the flu for about 24 hours. I sound quiet, for me, but I guess more or less the same? We'll see!

I might regret this! D:

People I mention:

- Ausus
- Light Ice
- Ahren
- Alana
- Minx

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Oh, so I've been challenged then? I don't have anyone to insult at the moment, and I don't think I have a voice for dirty talking.

Vixen skank? That's a new one! *adds it to the list*

Fine, whore-baby. OOOOh... that one is so sticking.

Remind me in my second voice recording to tell you that you smell like a baby prostitute.

I need to watch Mean Girls again. I'm having one of those weeks where I FEEL like a bitchy high school girl.

Remind me in my second voice recording to tell you that you smell like a baby prostitute.

I need to watch Mean Girls again. I'm having one of those weeks where I FEEL like a bitchy high school girl.

A second voice recording? What on earth did we do to deserve this? I only want to know so that we can do it again... and again... and again :D

And a big thank you to everyone who has posted so far. I will add mine to the list. Eventually.

Back