bfg's hideout

Wolfie is good thanks, move over a little, let me get closer, and you can stroke what ever you like, mmmmm :devil: *stretches out beside BFG*

Ahhh, Wolfie, we keep passing in the mornings this way! I finally made it out of bed and into the kitchen, but you're more than welcome to come along with me. Petting your fur comforts me!

Saw this inanother thread and it seemed appropriate to place here, A very interesting photo and she is also very pretty.

tumblr_nzmtxgkrdu1twb3ixo1_500.jpg

This my hideout, so I can say whatever I want. I might be here quite a bit this weekend...the next four or five days, actually. Not only is the ex coming over to spend the weekend with the kids (yes, he stays upstairs - might as well let them see him because once we move to CA, he won't be making too much effort to see them - I know him well) Anyway.

Maybe it's a good thing he will be here, as it will give me some time to be alone. We're coming up on the tenth anniversary of my brother's death, and I'm already a wreck. I've been crying off an on since the middle of April, and all I can think of is how much I hate May. My parents are going back to Kentucky for the week, and staying with my little brother. It's hard enough loosing my best friend, my almost twin, I cannot imagine losing my son.

Maybe I just feel guilty, because that was a hard year for me. My son was born in October, and he was the only reason I had stayed with my husband. I had gone down to Kentucky in January to see my brothers, and I was upset with my SIL for her lifestyle. I didn't even want to see her! Three weeks later, she died in a horrible car accident on her way to get drugs. On my tenth anniversary. My brother, of course, was devastated. He had been working out of town and wasn't around. What a mess that time was for everyone.

One weekend in May, I felt this prodding to call him...and I pushed it aside thinking I was too busy, and that I would call him Wednesday afternoon before church. Everyday I felt that prodding, and every day I pushed it aside. Except, Wednesday afternoon didn't get there. Time stopped for my brother sometime during the morning hours as he slept and his heart simply stopped beating. No, he didn't have a disease. No, he didn't overdose of drugs. Nothing could be found for why it happened. It.just.did.

I've heard that sometimes grief does that. I suppose he was so upset by her death, that he simply didn't want to live - but, then why was he making plans for move to California? I don't have any answers.

You know that was hard, but when my little brother was in an accident nine months later, I panicked. I knew my mother couldn't handle losing another child, but I think she was stronger than me...because I couldn't handle losing another brother. The doctor's say he's a miracle to still be alive, I thank God he is. He's paralyzed from the chest down, but he's still alive to talk our ears off.

Why am I going on about this now? This morning my oldest brother was in an accident with a Bull Elk, and it's only by the grace of God that they are still alive. He had to have surgery to get the glass out of his eyes, but he's alive.

I guess I should remember to count my blessings, right?

BFG, was just roaming around and found your spot here. Very nice, but wow, I'm so sorry for all that happened in your past.

Hairy chest hugzzz.. ;)

Saw this inanother thread and it seemed appropriate to place here, A very interesting photo and she is also very pretty.

Oh, thank you!
All those interesting time start in the mind. When you think good things, the body responds accordingly. Even if it's a thought about a kiss, or his hands roaming your body...*shiver*

BFG, was just roaming around and found your spot here. Very nice, but wow, I'm so sorry for all that happened in your past.

Hairy chest hugzzz.. ;)

Thank you, Crash...*rubs hand over the hairy chest*

Oh, thank you!
All those interesting time start in the mind. When you think good things, the body responds accordingly. Even if it's a thought about a kiss, or his hands roaming your body...*shiver*

Thank you, Crash...*rubs hand over the hairy chest*

any time...

*runs in looking bewildered*

This is late even for me! Mind if I sleep in the corner?

What in the world are you doing running around naked in the middle of the night? My word, SV! You must be exhausted...here, take the corner and I'll be right back.

*blushes and runs to fetch a blanket and pillow*

What in the world are you doing running around naked in the middle of the night? My word, SV! You must be exhausted...here, take the corner and I'll be right back.

*blushes and runs to fetch a blanket and pillow*

Yaaaaaawn!! Oh, I seem to have got through a whole day's work without actually waking up. Where did this blanket come from? Where's my clothes?? :confused:

Good job BFG's around to look after me :)

Yaaaaaawn!! Oh, I seem to have got through a whole day's work without actually waking up. Where did this blanket come from? Where's my clothes?? :confused:

Good job BFG's around to look after me :)

You do realise she'll keep you there as her slave now don't you?

I came here in tears to post about how I miss his stupid jokes and his laugh, how he would tease me mercilessly - and read this, and laughed instead.

Thank you so very much for being my friends. :kiss:

BFG,

Glad you are still smiling..... :rose:

BFG,

Glad you are still smiling..... :rose:

I'm trying to focus on all the good things. Every time I think about getting in trouble as a young child (and those were hard to come up with, because I was a perfect child, you know :rolleyes:) he was there either with me, or beside me getting reprimanded.

As a matter of fact, my first bee sting was when I was 3 or 4 and he told me to step on in. It wouldn't sting me if it was on the ground, he said. So, I did. I don't think he lied, just that he didn't know...LOL

I came here in tears to post about how I miss his stupid jokes and his laugh, how he would tease me mercilessly - and read this, and laughed instead.

Thank you so very much for being my friends. :kiss:

Ok we may never meet physically but you ain't getting rid of me. HSG & I have adopted you as one of us. We're army girls. You don't get rid of us that easily!

I'm trying to focus on all the good things. Every time I think about getting in trouble as a young child (and those were hard to come up with, because I was a perfect child, you know :rolleyes:) he was there either with me, or beside me getting reprimanded.

As a matter of fact, my first bee sting was when I was 3 or 4 and he told me to step on in. It wouldn't sting me if it was on the ground, he said. So, I did. I don't think he lied, just that he didn't know...LOL

Smiles... I like that story......

Well I hope you are well, and please keep on smiling as much s you can :)

Back