Authors and Readers Please Sign In!

Hi everyone! I haven't submitted anything to the site yet, but I've got some story ideas I intend to write about soon. I've posted erotic stories on either sites (with different guidelines than here so they wouldn't fit in) and might modify them to fit this site's guidelines as well as write new things.

I actually keep a massive list of erotic story ideas that I never get around to writing, and I'd love to see someone else tackle them.

Once I've posted works of my own and have some additional free time, I'd love to take requests as well.

I'm into young people (college age, and more guys than girls) getting into exhibitionist, embarrassing and not-exactly-consensual situations. Stuff like people accidentally ending up naked in public and, while enjoying the pleasure they get, still being flustered by their exposure.

Another idea I love but rarely come upon is people becoming intensely aroused by some alien mean (some sort of sex drive-enhancing illness or a chemical agent) and losing self control, resulting in them dealing with their libido in ways they would normally scoff at, like jumping a platonic friend or masturbating in a classroom.

And since I'm more into males than females, I prefer writing about guy-on-guy or guy-on-girl. I might take a stab at girl-on-girl in the future, but I haven't tried it out.

Welcome to Lit. :)
 
title here

Long time reader.. here

Greatly appreciate all who freely give their most precious commodity, Time.

I always laugh when seein them trools and negative commentors... this is a free content site.

Complain to the bookstore after having bought a book you did not like.. see if they refund your $$ for a now used book

I do know there are so many good writers here and will continue to read all I can.

P.S. I finally decided to sign up as a volunteer editor

Plus.. I hope to share a few stories and ideas for other writers.

Thanks for Your Time
B
 
I have ideas but no writting skills and just learning how to navigate this on my phone. Pretty sure I tried to comment on a thread and sent a "report" instead. .lol.
I'm dating a gal that just divorced 14 yrs. She had only been with 4 guys before me. I changed all that. We are totally normal when sober but out of control when drunk..haha. I encourage her to be naughty. Then things just evolved. It all started by talking dirty. Then flashing her hot titties. Then rubbing and grabbing. She'd put one hand down my pants and the same w my friends. Sitting at a table in a lounge she'd start jacking us both off. Then she started doing things to shock or surprise guys. Usually grabbing their cocks or flashing tfiguringhat led to 3 sums and fantasy. our first threesome was a kid that was maybe 18. He was cute and short like my girlfreind liked. 5'7" tops. I was cool with that figuring we'd be comparible. Neither had she only had Straight threesomes. Totally Straight. When she pulled his pants down this Huge 12.5" cock flopped out! I was speachless and never seen a cock that big. Neither had she. I'm thinking no way is he fucking my girlfriend with that thing! She started stroking it and told me to jack off too. She loves watching gay porn and guys jack off. She told me to come kiss her so i leaned in and went to kiss her when she grabbed my head and shoved it down on his cock laughing and tellibg me to Suck it! She caught me off balance and had me pinned while slapping and rubbing his cock on my face. Then a headlock and a fish hook w her finger prying my lips open until i thought they were going to tear. All while begging me and ssying how hot it would be. She asked him if it was okay and he said "whatever makes her happy" Then i knew I was going to. But by then she was already shoving it in my mouth telling me to go down as far as possible! She started sucking on it showing me how. Then my turn. His cock was almost twice as long and his head was twice as big. It filled my whole mouth. I noticed he was grinning watching me and his cock was rock hard. His balls started to tighten. He was getting off on my girlfriend grabbing his huge cock and making me suck it. She had him stand up and got on her knees. She told me to keep jacking off and watch. She started sucking on it deeper and deeper. She looked sooooo hot! 5'2" with a hot body. Head bobbing, tiny hands stroking his cock. Then she starts deep throating it! Over and over. He looked at me with total shock and his toes curling. She pulled her sexy mouth off of it and asked me "Do I look hot?" "Sucking on a huge cock?" then kept deep throating it smiling at me. That's when I came the first time. My cock stayed rock hard and she pointed out that I must have liked it. She had me lay on my back and climbed on top in a 69. I started sucking on her clit and shoving my tongue deep inside. She was really wet. She was sucking on my dick really hard when I wondered where Josh was and opened my eyes to see him behind her. His huge cock pointing at her pussy. He asked if he could stick it in and I told him no. He begged and begged. I finally said okay but only the head.
 
Back
Top