Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea of chocolate sauce as art. Does that mean when I eat it I'm actually a patron of the arts, too? :D

(*mind slips into the *semen as art* corridor....)

*brain explodes from filthy possibilities *

lmao! I'm sorry, I'm a little in the zone today; I took my daughter to pick up some feminine hygiene products earlier, and I told her that they were located in the pet food aisle. She asked why they would be there, and I answered, "Where else would you find pussy stuff?"

She didn't think it was funny at ALL! I was laughing so hard at my own joke (and her dismay!) that I snorted!!

*giggles* My mom has been known to quip inappropriately at times as well, I feel your daughter's pain. :D

Blimey you wouldn't want to be standing too close during his act!
Pretty cool though :cool:

Eat the doughnuts... chocolate sauce left over for games. :)

tumblr_mopfj9FxYA1rya3cfo1_500.jpg

Or living art projects.:devil::D

Art. Yes. We can get away with pretty much anything in the name of art :D

*whispers* I don't think we even need to call it art. Pretty much unstoppable no matter what. :D

I like the idea of chocolate sauce as art. Does that mean when I eat it I'm actually a patron of the arts, too? :D

(*mind slips into the *semen as art* corridor....)

*brain explodes from filthy possibilities *

I just have one question....Who the hell is Art????

:D

Let's see what we can do with some chocolate sauce!

lmao! I'm sorry, I'm a little in the zone today; I took my daughter to pick up some feminine hygiene products earlier, and I told her that they were located in the pet food aisle. She asked why they would be there, and I answered, "Where else would you find pussy stuff?"

She didn't think it was funny at ALL! I was laughing so hard at my own joke (and her dismay!) that I snorted!!

*giggles* My mom has been known to quip inappropriately at times as well, I feel your daughter's pain. :D

I make these kind of jokes and my kids are just MORTIFIED!
Even worse when I make some kind of reference to having sex with their mom...

Happy weekend, Sailer!

How about some AC/DC to celebrate.

(I love that video, saw it and thought of you somehow. :D )

OMFG!!!! WOW!!

Honestly, I've seen this before, this is just AWESOME.

I've always had something of a love/hate relationship with bagpipes...(OK, really, ever since my second Mac Race, where I partied in Port Huron the night before the start, only to wake up on the boat to the unrelenting sound of bagpipes which played for the next 3 hours, it's pretty much been a hate relationship).

This is has turned my view of bagpipes around.

One way to look at today is that it is "The Day That Shall Not Be Named."

However:

(1) I'm stuck at home waiting for a contractor to do some work.

(2) It's a three day week.

(3) I have coffee.

All in all, not a bad day.

Well that IS a nice way to start the day off, Sailer. Good morning. :kiss:

I'm a tad sunburnt and sore, but I'm okay with that. Like you said, 3day week. The next two days I even get out of work early! (Ok, it's because I have to go in early, but I'm sure it'll seem like a great deal when I'm walking out the door. :) )

Well that IS a nice way to start the day off, Sailer. Good morning. :kiss:

I'm a tad sunburnt and sore, but I'm okay with that. Like you said, 3day week. The next two days I even get out of work early! (Ok, it's because I have to go in early, but I'm sure it'll seem like a great deal when I'm walking out the door. :) )

Isn't that funny how that works? So I always wonder...should I go in earlier?
The problem...I still stay until after 5pm...:rolleyes:

Sunburnt? So, would you like me to rub aloe anywhere....:devil:

Isn't that funny how that works? So I always wonder...should I go in earlier?
The problem...I still stay until after 5pm...:rolleyes:

Sunburnt? So, would you like me to rub aloe anywhere....:devil:

If you did that I might have to pretend the damage was far more extensive... ;)

...so SURE!:D

Ahoy cove! Funny how we see a bit of sun and we're all out there ignoring the advice and getting pink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back