Guys, When and How often do you ride your dildo?

About once or twice a week I play with my vibrating balls or a slim jelly dong. About once a month she gets out the big ones and runs them in me pretty hard. I'm pretty sure our next purchase will be a strapon or a young thick dicked sex slave for us to share!
 
My first toy was a thick butt plug. Up until purchasing it, I had only fit 2-3 fingers in my ass at the same time. Once I managed to slip the entirety of the plug up my ass, I masturbated and groaned in ecstasy as I shot load after load of cum all over my chest. I finally knew the meaning of prostate stimulation!

I recently bought a 10" jelly dong that's about 1.25-1.5 inches thick. I've only fucked myself with it once but I certainly plan on doing so again soon. I'm always worried that my bowels aren't clear enough for the kind of deep penetration I want. Do any of you use natural herbal tinctures to clear your bowels, or have any general rules-of-thumb for prepping for anal?
 
I've been 'experimenting' for a while now...

I usually ride at least 4-5 times a week... its great fun.

My 'starter' is a 9" long 2" around..that i can take without lube..in the shower tho..

After that I move to a 10" insertable thats about 4" around with balls and a suction cup ;) (I love sliding down that one until the balls are nestled just behind mine...fills me up so good. And helps with the fantasy!)

If I'm in the mood to play i can insert most of 'the great american challenge' not sure of the measurement...google it. :p I also recently bought a hand of adonis just for something different. They're both great for feeling full and streched but nothing gets me off like the 10"er.

Sorry if my measurements sound a bit off...im guess-timating as down here in aus we use centimetres...

My gf has also strapped on for me a couple of times but not as often as i'd like. :)

Umm i think thats about it for me.

P.s I usually like a little pain and i know my limits when im using the bigger dildos...i do not in any way recommend using toys without lube or big toys without practise and patience. Be safe and have fun kids :D
 
When I am using my dildo, I don't like my man to do much except watch and snuggle into me. He uses his own dildo, kneeling and riding it against his arse until the head of the cock is inside him. He loves that and so do I.
 
I go for a ride several times a week. Variety is the spice of life, so I have a small collection and choose according to my state of mind at the time.
 
haven't played in a long time

I can't wait until my company leaves. The day they leave I am taking out the plug and wearing it for hours.
 
Last edited:
Always ready

I enjoy my 8", 6", large butt plug, and small plug a few times a month. I enjoy the real thing more but the toys help when noone is available.
 
Dildo togetherness

My wife and I ride our dildos together. We bought a set of two. She lies back on the bed and I just love watching her satisfy herself with it. I kneel up close to watch and position my dildo against my arse and as I get more and more excited watching her, it slides deeper into my arse. My wife gets turned on by that as well.
 
My girlfriend and I have shared each end of the dildo a few times, about as hot as it gets for me!
 
yeah, the ass is actually VERY flexible, with practice, otherwise there wouldn't be this one
Giant Double dildo 30 inch Beige
Meant to be shared, but still WOW!

Also, theres this (I know its a girl in it, but I'm sure guys can do the same)
Big Anal Dildo
I'm betting thats 12-18" up there

Just hoping to give you guys something to work towards ;-p

Sadly, for myself, I don't dare have any, as I still live with parents
 
Last edited:
Finally...

Managed my wife's double rabbit. WOW. What a feeling having that big thing with it's rotating end inside of me while that little rabbit was vibrating my balls. I don't think I ever came that hard.
 
Elengil said:
yeah, the ass is actually VERY flexible, with practice, otherwise there wouldn't be this one
Giant Double dildo 30 inch Beige
Meant to be shared, but still WOW!

Also, theres this (I know its a girl in it, but I'm sure guys can do the same)
Big Anal Dildo
I'm betting thats 12-18" up there

Just hoping to give you guys something to work towards ;-p

Sadly, for myself, I don't dare have any, as I still live with parents

wow!
been looking for something to share with my wife.
thanks.
 
Nothing works...

Flyingsgt said:
Managed my wife's double rabbit. WOW. What a feeling having that big thing with it's rotating end inside of me while that little rabbit was vibrating my balls. I don't think I ever came that hard.

...or at least nothing seems to work yet. I have tried vibs, plugs, anal toys and nothing happens as what is described on this thread. Is it me? I relax, I use tons of lube - and while a finger feels ok, its not the stimulation that many others love so much.

Any suggestions??

Thanks.
 
My wife and I play together. When she is using her dildo I love watching her. I will kneel beside her and rub my arse against my own dildo (they are a matching pair), enjoying the thrust against me as I watch my honey slide it in and out.
 
CoastalTom said:
...or at least nothing seems to work yet. I have tried vibs, plugs, anal toys and nothing happens as what is described on this thread. Is it me? I relax, I use tons of lube - and while a finger feels ok, its not the stimulation that many others love so much.

Any suggestions??

Thanks.


what are you saying??
 
south_florida_bicur said:
what are you saying??

I am saying that nothing happens - no feelings of anything good. I thought I was more clear on that and thats why I was asking for some feedback on what else to try.
 
CoastalTom said:
I am saying that nothing happens - no feelings of anything good. I thought I was more clear on that and thats why I was asking for some feedback on what else to try.

nothing happens? Does it hurt or you just don't get any satisfaction?

do you get hard or wet?


what are you inserting? Maybe its not big enough or deep enough.
 
I have never done anything like this before but I'm wondering is it possible for me to be able to get off by stimulation of the prostate AKA fingering myself? I've allways been curious but all replies and help is appreciated
 
I think the best answer here is "not enough", very true! you can never ride a dildo too much! I would say I try to ride mine 3-5 times a week... and I always tell myself I am going to do it for hours, but it always feels so good I just cant stop myself from cumming all over myself
 
south_florida_bicur said:
nothing happens? Does it hurt or you just don't get any satisfaction?

do you get hard or wet?


what are you inserting? Maybe its not big enough or deep enough.

No - nothing. It doesn't hurt at all but nothing happens. I am usually hard already - given that I am ready to feel something but zip. As I mentioned earlier, I have tried plenty of toys - short, thick, dildo, vib. Anyway, its probably just me and nothing will change.

Thanks.
 
Back
Top