The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think that with three nights in Paris, of all places, I'd get laid at least once. But no, Mama got a nasty skin infection and I came down with a cold. Crap!
 
Put me in for the last 24 hours.. but tonight should reveal a change of fortune (I hope!!)


I just looked, didn't realize I was still in the top 5 posters in this thread :p
 
Last edited:
I have a truly fabulous girlfriend -- so fabulous that in addition to her full-time job, she runs a couple of organizations, takes several classes, has eighty zillion friends plus a boyfriend -- so I'm lucky if I get to see her once every six weeks. *sigh*

Note to self: Next time, choose a girlfriend with more time and less fabulousness! :)
 
Even though I haven't gotten laid since November, I have been preparing. I have been strengthening my abs and back muscles for the rare occasion that I might have sex again. I don't want a repeat of last time where I couldn't hold myself up I was so weak in my midsection.
 
Even though I haven't gotten laid since November, I have been preparing. I have been strengthening my abs and back muscles for the rare occasion that I might have sex again. I don't want a repeat of last time where I couldn't hold myself up I was so weak in my midsection.

That's when you tell her it's her turn to be on top ;)
 
the sitcom "Friends" said:
Monica: Pheebs, you know what I'm thinking?
Phoebe: Oh, okay! How... it's been so long since you've had sex, you're wondering if they've changed it?
Monica: ...No, although NOW that's what I'm thinking.

9,000-or-so days and counting. (Frankly, I'm slightly tempted to hold out for three more years and make it the round dozen.)
 
I just got off the phone with my contractor. He says I can fit a 3 bedroom ranch in my space, although I'll never need more than one bedroom I guess.

Hopeful wishing on my part :p
 
That's when you tell her it's her turn to be on top ;)

That was where we started. After a few minutes of that she said, "Your turn to be on top," and so I climbed on top, completely unaware of just how pitiful I was going to be. After a few failed strokes I tried to reposition her to doggy, but my erection was practically gone by that point, so I pretty much gave up at that point...

I'm so ashamed of myself :(
 
Not in the past two months or so. Sigh, sooner or later I'm just going to have to stop having standards. Can't keep things the way they are now, LOL.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top