mummy instead of daddy

bluesky496

Literotica Guru
does anyone else enjoy being with a mummy instead of a daddy ,submitting to a dominant cross dresser .
i have been with others like me over the years and the pleasure i get from submitting and lifting my dominant mummys skirt and removing her panties to please her as she slips a hand into mine is amazing .
i wondered if there are others who enjoy the same thing ?

wish I had some experiences with a true mummy dom. that is the ultimate fantasy

i have just had a wonderful morning with a gurl friend of mine ,she called in to drop off a dress she picked up in town for me ,as she put ,she saw it and thought it would look great on me ,anyway we had coffee and chatted and i went in to the kitchen to try my new dress on and i was standing there in my bra and panties and hold up stockings just about to slip in to the new dress when she walked in and let out a whistle ,pretty underwear , she said , makes me quite horny . i was just trying on my new dress ,i said ,yes well there is something else you need to do first ,she said and pushed me to my knees on the floor ,make me happy Lucy, she said, yes Donna , i said and put my hands on her legs and slid them upwards lifting her skirt as i did ,she too was wearing hold-ups and i kissed her bare thighs and brushed my face across her panties feeling her stiffen as i did and then gently easing them down to release her cock which sprung out to great me and i kissed it lovingly and licked it round the tip before engulfing it with my mouth and beggining to suck her , thats a good girl she sighed as i worked on pleasing her ,making lots of saliva and moaning as i sucked ,massaging her smooth balls as i sucked and bobbing my head up and down on her cock before she grabbed my head and proceeded to fuck my mouth as i moaned happily knowing i was making her happy until after a few minutes she tensed up and i knew i was going to be rewarded with her cum and in no time she jerked in my mouth and shot several spurts of cum in me and i sucked greedily ,swallowing as i did and she held me there until her cock subsided and then released me pulling her cock out ,allowing me to kiss the tip in gratitude before adjusting her clothes and walking back to the sitting room to sit down and wait for me to model my new dress .Donna is so dominant , i am such a lucky sissy to have her as a friend .

i am private messaging a guy on here who really loves his mummy ,i hope he is having as much fun as i am .

does anyone else enjoy being with a mummy instead of a daddy ,submitting to a dominant cross dresser .
i have been with others like me over the years and the pleasure i get from submitting and lifting my dominant mummys skirt and removing her panties to please her as she slips a hand into mine is amazing .
i wondered if there are others who enjoy the same thing ?

I would love a special mummy to completely control me but a special mummy and a daddy at the same time using me to entertain their friends would be a dream

I'm totally masculine, but I love submitting to a dominant crossdresser, just being two hands and two holes for her pleasure.

i have just had a wonderful morning with a gurl friend of mine ,she called in to drop off a dress she picked up in town for me ,as she put ,she saw it and thought it would look great on me ,anyway we had coffee and chatted and i went in to the kitchen to try my new dress on and i was standing there in my bra and panties and hold up stockings just about to slip in to the new dress when she walked in and let out a whistle ,pretty underwear , she said , makes me quite horny . i was just trying on my new dress ,i said ,yes well there is something else you need to do first ,she said and pushed me to my knees on the floor ,make me happy Lucy, she said, yes Donna , i said and put my hands on her legs and slid them upwards lifting her skirt as i did ,she too was wearing hold-ups and i kissed her bare thighs and brushed my face across her panties feeling her stiffen as i did and then gently easing them down to release her cock which sprung out to great me and i kissed it lovingly and licked it round the tip before engulfing it with my mouth and beggining to suck her , thats a good girl she sighed as i worked on pleasing her ,making lots of saliva and moaning as i sucked ,massaging her smooth balls as i sucked and bobbing my head up and down on her cock before she grabbed my head and proceeded to fuck my mouth as i moaned happily knowing i was making her happy until after a few minutes she tensed up and i knew i was going to be rewarded with her cum and in no time she jerked in my mouth and shot several spurts of cum in me and i sucked greedily ,swallowing as i did and she held me there until her cock subsided and then released me pulling her cock out ,allowing me to kiss the tip in gratitude before adjusting her clothes and walking back to the sitting room to sit down and wait for me to model my new dress .Donna is so dominant , i am such a lucky sissy to have her as a friend .

Such a hot story. Love going down on a nicely dressed cd.

I'd really love to have a friend like Donna, a dominant Daddy is great but I feel a dominant Mummy would be mind blowing.

I have a very good gurl friend called Natalie who loves roleplaying. This is something she has recently asked me to try which was a massive turn on. We also added another gurl a submissive gurl called Sarah who is beautiful. Natalie is very very dominant when we play a total switch from when she is having sex with other guys and is versatile.

Back