Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Zach - you have to have a redhead though - you don't know what you are missing ;P

Lake and Pope thank you as well. As I think about it now it was not a dismissal that bothered me it was the lewd, teenage level comments before that. I am now wondering if the silence was a teen getting caught. :eek:

Lake and Pope thank you as well. As I think about it now it was not a dismissal that bothered me it was the lewd, teenage level comments before that. I am now wondering if the silence was a teen getting caught. :eek:

That could be...
Another possibility is that the person simply didn't grow beyond that level...*shrugs* this place attracts all kinds...:rolleyes:

I am disgusted by the guys on here who see the bum and boobs and then will ask for rl pics only to go silent. I know I am not a raving beauty, but I am not getting any complaints in the other departments either. So many put fake or outdated pics up. It took me a long time to get the courage to show the real me. I'm short, curvy, sassy and classy. Take me as I am or move on.
Nice to see such a pretty face with the sexy figure. :)

BabyRuth, your figure is phenomenal.

I am disgusted by the guys on here who see the bum and boobs and then will ask for rl pics only to go silent. I know I am not a raving beauty, but I am not getting any complaints in the other departments either. So many put fake or outdated pics up. It took me a long time to get the courage to show the real me. I'm short, curvy, sassy and classy. Take me as I am or move on.

Well you're in the right place if you're looking for lovers of short, curvy, sassy girls!

I love what you have to show, I hope you continue.

Kiwi x

wp1D1paIOB.jpg

6DHpYrEmry.jpg

This is a great thread! It makes me feel better about myself too. So many people think curvy=fat. It's lame.

Thanks! It's nice to hear. Society sends us curvy gals rather conflicting feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back