Do Straight Men Like To Be Fucked In Asshole, Either By Strap-on Or By Real Cock? And

Sometimes I have sex with women, but I know I am not a lesbian because I have never fallen in love with one. I can't even date them, it just doesn't make my knees shake when I am around women the way it does when I am with a guy.

Just because you have sex a certain way does not make you gay, bisexual or even bi-curious.

I'm absolutely straight, I just enjoy many different kinds of sex.

No matter what you call it, anal sex is homosexual. No way around it.

Straight guys don't want/like anal. That is the end of the story.

With attitudes like this, it's no wonder some people have trouble opening up to their SO's regarding their fantasies. :rolleyes:

That's probably the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. Get you some WD-40 and try to pry that mind open just a tad.

Some guys defo like a little bit of action down there, lol! Was a bit weird when I first had a guy tell me that, but meh, its probably not the weirdest kink out there!

I love a strapon

Personally I love being bent over by my wife and fucked with a strapon. I have zero attraction to men, but I love being made to take 10 inches up my ass. The thought of being used by my wife makes me hard.

I think if the anal sex is coming from an actual cock, you're right.

But a woman with a strap on, it's just a kink like any other.

LOL So funny. What a douche

I was thinking the entire douche bag... Closed minded individuals that are scared of their own sexuality and only do it in the missionary position with their wife, or always have to be in charge. And silently craves the day he can have a real cock in his ass or he wouldn't even have looked at this thread.

I was thinking the entire douche bag... Closed minded individuals that are scared of their own sexuality and only do it in the missionary position with their wife, or always have to be in charge. And silently craves the day he can have a real cock in his ass or he wouldn't even have looked at this thread.

You know the only thing I'm going to say here. Is that believe it or not there are men out there who have no wish to have a cock in their ass.

It does not make them close minded or homophobic it simply means they have no desire to take a cock in their ass.

I find it ironic that men will say a guy is a fag therefore less of a man if he takes it in the ass and that is supposed to be wrong, yet the men who enjoy it claim you're not a real man if you don't like it. Funny.

reminds me of swingers who say that men who won;t share their wives are not man enough to do so. In reality it means nothing people are different and have different likes there is n o right or wrong only whats right or wrong for the individual.

personally I have no desire to have a cock or to be pegged by a woman.

On the other hand I have lived a BDSM lifestyle for over two decades and would certainly never be confused with being closed minded or prudish I just don't have that particular craving shall we say.

Then why even bother posting on the thread unless you want the attention.

Because it is a discussion and I am contributing to the discussion. I am replying to your post that all men want a cock in their ass and if they don't they're "vanilla" for lack of a better term.

I am saying that is not true. Some guys are straight and do not secretly desire a man, or any form of anal action.

Of course because of the nature of this site, with the fetish forums and GLBT it seems as if everyman here does have that fantasy because obviously if they do this is the place to be.

So I am answering that no not all men want a cock in their ass.

Because it is a discussion and I am contributing to the discussion. I am replying to your post that all men want a cock in their ass and if they don't they're "vanilla" for lack of a better term.

I am saying that is not true. Some guys are straight and do not secretly desire a man, or any form of anal action.

Of course because of the nature of this site, with the fetish forums and GLBT it seems as if everyman here does have that fantasy because obviously if they do this is the place to be.

So I am answering that no not all men want a cock in their ass.

Of course not all men want to have a cock or reasonable facsimile in their ass. I'd say most pucker up at the mere thought of it. But you have to know that if you post an opinion one way or the other, you are going to be judged. If he didn't want anything said about him, he shouldn't have posted anything so negative and ignorant. There are more men out there that aren't attracted to men, that like anal play than he can understand with his closed minded attitude.

Yes

This straight or Bi guy does, dont care how You feel about it or me, love the feeling of having my ass filled. have no desire to be affectionate or kissing cuddling with another male, but a cock in the ass real or not is awesome.

I was having a talk with some co-workers regarding this topic.... The general concensus was that if you take it up the ass, you're gay. It could be a strap on, a bowling pin, or a giant cock.

If you take it up the ass, you're gay! THAT is where the line is drawn.

Glad I could shed some light on this topic.

2nd:

Because it feels fuckin amazing!! It's totally worth the finely tuned persuasion abilities and bar tab. :)

Okay, well, I guess I'm gay then. :rolleyes:

Of course, a WOMAN taking it up the ass by a man is just "hot", and not "gay", right?

Your coworkers are a bunch of fucking idiots.

[QUOTE=

Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
But a woman with a strap on, it's just a kink like any other.
agreed

Hi,

Love being fucked in the ass with a strap on, but the last thing I want is a real dick. My wife fucks me about once a week. We both love it. Great kink,

I also love exchanging PM'S especially those with details of sex activities. Would you like to exchange PM'S with our sex details?

PM me.

oldkinky

female wife loves to love her man's ass

Well we have been married 20 years & recently began exploring all types of sexuality between the 2 of us only. I've always loved to give him head & for years would rim him & just barely put a finger in here & there. I've always liked a good anal loving but hubby wasn't too into it. Recently I bought him a prostrate massaged & WOW did he cumm! I prefer to use a dildo in my hand I have a lot more control & get a birds eye view. It took a lot of practice to perfect an anal orgasm & believe me they are not like a Penis orgasm. Last night he had 8 anal orgasms 2 emulating orgasms. Not bad for a 50 year old huh?

Oh & we LOVE one another for us its all about his big tittied wife making love to him. He has no gay tendencies: even though we don't care if someone else does.

excuae Smart Phone being Stupid!

Amazing how words like ejaculate, penile & others are not in Damnautocorrect.

Sometimes I have sex with women, but I know I am not a lesbian because I have never fallen in love with one. I can't even date them, it just doesn't make my knees shake when I am around women the way it does when I am with a guy.

Just because you have sex a certain way does not make you gay, bisexual or even bi-curious.

I'm absolutely straight, I just enjoy many different kinds of sex.

I disagree. As I understand the words "gay", "bisexual", and "straight", you've just described yourself as bisexual: you voluntarily have sex with both men and women, therefore you are neither gay nor straight. "Gay" I take to mean people who are unwilling to have any sexual contact whatsoever with the other sex and "Straight" I take to mean people who are unwilling to have any sexual contact whatsoever with the same sex. Everyone else - quite possibly the majority of humanity - is Bisexual. The only way for a woman who's straight (as I understand the word) to have any sexual contact with another woman is non-consensually, just as that's the only way for a lesbian (again, as I understand the word) to be having sexual contact with a man: unwillingly.

Having and wanting to have sex a certain way is, I believe, very much a part of what makes you gay, straight, bisexual, or "bi-curious" (which I'm not convinced is any different from bisexual). As far as whether a man's accurately labeled as gay, straight, or bi, the issue isn't anal penetration per se, it's anal penetration by whom with what.

As to answering the OP's questions, I am a straight male who wants nothing to do with ass-play or anal, whether giving or receiving. On the receiving end I don't want a woman's tongue or fingers, a strap-on, a buttplug, or anything else inserted in my ass. My reasons for that are what I assume are the same reasons a woman who doesn't want anything up her butt would give you. And on the giving end, I can't get my mind past two strong reactions: 1) "Hey look, there's a vagina right over there! I wanna ride the vagina!" and 2) "FECES! E. COLI! STENCH!".

Well we have been married 20 years & recently began exploring all types of sexuality between the 2 of us only. I've always loved to give him head & for years would rim him & just barely put a finger in here & there. I've always liked a good anal loving but hubby wasn't too into it. Recently I bought him a prostrate massaged & WOW did he cumm! I prefer to use a dildo in my hand I have a lot more control & get a birds eye view. It took a lot of practice to perfect an anal orgasm & believe me they are not like a Penis orgasm. Last night he had 8 anal orgasms 2 emulating orgasms. Not bad for a 50 year old huh?

Oh & we LOVE one another for us its all about his big tittied wife making love to him. He has no gay tendencies: even though we don't care if someone else does.

That is one lucky man

I can't imagine that "rimming" - asshole licking - is not unhygeinic. :confused:[/QUOTE would you lick a crusty pussy? Or suck a cock smothered in dickcheese? Same deal with the anus. Spend a little time cleaning. Spend a LOT of time enjoying.

Back