Young Lara experiences the world (Closed)

Lara Croft

"Twenty three." Lara replied, taking another gulp of her drink and looking at the people gathered around her. When her eyes returned to Knight she sighed and shrugged. "To be honest, Professor?" Lara said with a bitter laugh "Half of the guys here think I'm crazy, a quarter are intimidated by me, and the other quarter need to go back to high school." Lara drained the rest of the drink and signalled the bar man for another. Knight's question probed at issues that she didn't want to think about, let alone discuss. Lara was hoping that more alcohol would make it all more tolerable.

"I've dated on and off since returning from The Dragon's Triangle but I haven't found anyone I've wanted to stay with. I find my study and archery much more satisfying than any of the boys I've met at uni." Lara took the second cocktail in hand and had took a big gulp of it. "Most of these people are Sam's friends and my acquaintances. Most of them are nice, don't get me wrong, but they don't seem to know what to say to me most of the time... Ah, sorry. I sound so bitter. Please ignore my rambling."
 
Last edited:
Prof Knight

"Twenty three," he took another gulp of his beer, "almost ten years between us and already you have experienced more of the truth of life than I have."

He gave her a reassuring smile, "not that it matters, but I believe you, and doubt you are crazy or even intimidated by you. Even if you are a more promising student than I ever was. Don't think I need to go back to school, though I am missing college life at this moment," he gave her a sly wink. "So I think that makes me one of the few guys who would realise how attractive you are and come over and comment about how well that dress suits you."

"So what are you two talking about," Sam said as she returned to order another drink.

He shrugged, "so where is your Adonis?"

Sam stuck her tongue and blew a farting noise, "turns out he only was using me to make Lara jealous. He couldn't stop talking about how 'hot' she looks in her dress. Mind you she does doesn't she." She downed the drink, "but then I did pick it out for her and I wanted my friend to look stunning tonight."

Professor Knight finished his beer, "so what do you say, has Lara earned her gift."

Sam nodded enthusiastically, "yes she pretty much nailed them all." She indicated to the barman who handed her a jewellery box. "This is from both of us...and if you feel the urge to kiss someone, better make it me as it will cause less of a stir."

She grinned and handed Lara the box

Inside there was a business class ticket to London and a train ticket to the south of France via Paris.

"Miss Nishimura convinced her father's company to sponsor you as my archaeological assistant, on the provisor she can come with and has film rights...should...when we find Excalibur."
 
Lara Croft

Knight's response to Lara's self pity made her stomach twist nervously. All of the flirtatious comments seemed to come to a head in that statement and Lara realised that, perhaps, Knight was really interested in her. Sure, he had been flirting with the others as well, but his words to her were so direct. Lara wasn't quite sure what to say, but was saved by Sam's timely return.

After a quick back and forth about whether she had earned the final part of her present, Lara watched as a pretty box was handed over by the bartender. Apparently it was from both Sam and Knight. It made Lara's curiosity turn from mere to extreme. Lara opened the box as Knight explained what was in it. When her eyes fell on the plane ticked her lips parted and she looked up at Knight and Sam who were both smiling back at her.

"Seriously?" Lara said, voice coming out a lot squeakier than she had intended. She gingerly picked up the ticket, read it, and then threw her arms around Sam in a rush of excitement. "Thank you Sam! This is honestly the best gift ever!" She hugged her friend tightly before pulling away.

"And Professor Knight," Lara said, looking at the handsome god before her with a sweet smile, "thank you so much! I can't believe this.... Excalibur! Holy hell!" For a moment Lara was about to step back and sit on the bar chair behind her, but then her excitement and gratefulness got the better of her and she stepped forward, wrapping her arms around the bare hot skin of Professor Knight. Knowing that he was her professor, and her soon to be lead archaeologist, she pulled back after only a moment. However, that moment of being pressed against his naked chest was enough to make her squirm.

"I can't express how awesome this is!" Lara said enthusiastically, trying to use her excitement about the trip to distract her from her other excitement. "Seriously though, thank you both."
 
Prof Knight

He had enjoyed the feel of the young woman pressed against him. Lara was athletic but still curved in all the right places. The tight fit of her dress had also not helped when pressed up against his own bare chest. Suddenly he began to think that maybe he should spend a bit longer at the party than he intended to.

"Well it sure won't all be fun and games, there will be lots of hard work," he smiled at them knowing both girls knew the meaning of hard work and had experienced similar before. "But that being said we won't be on a remote island and there may be more social situations to navigate through."

Sam laughed, "woohoo parties."

Professor Knight shook his head, "well for me at least, you and Lara will behave yourselves and obey me at all times." He grinned at them, "then maybe I may allow such beautiful ladies to escort me to the more formal events."

He looked them up and down, "now you couldn't quite go like that so I guess you will have to do some shopping tomorrow for the expedition." His eyes found Lara's, "and remember what I said earlier today."

Stepping between the girls he placed a hand on each of their backs and steered them in a circle towards the bar again. "Also both of you, it may be summer and we may end up in hot climates, but that doesn't mean we may not go where it is cold as well. We may be days in remote locales so just be prepared for anything."

Pressing his hands into their backs, his fingers a little firmer into Lara's and purposely close to the curve just above her backside.

"Now I can have one more drink tonight, so what is it going to be and who is buying it?"
 
Lara Croft

The thought of hard work didn't phase Lara. It would be a nice change to go out into the field rather than hitting the books. The professor was right about one thing though, she would need to go shopping.

"I remember what you said." Lara told him with smile, reds, black or blues. She could handle that. "But let me get this round- you two have already done far too much for me." Lara picked up the menu and read the names before settling on one she thought was appropriate. She hailed the barman and waited until he came over.

"Three French Connections please." She said, the man nodded and then went off to make the drinks, and then Lara turned to her colleagues. "What better cocktail to celebrate our trip with?" She asked with a small laugh, her mood significantly improved since the discussion about the guys at uni.
 
Professor Knight

He nodded, "good call, though Fran will be the start of our expedition, we may end up back in the homeland. Also ladies at formal occasions you call me Professor but when we are together alone or at the dig site Prof will do, though my first name is Lance."

He grinned, "yes I know my families idea of a joke." After pausing to recall something he continued, "actually my mother named me after the famous Japanese swordsman Musashi, but that wouldn't do in England, so I was named after Lancelot."

There drinks arrived and after each taking one, he raised his glass. "To mythology, movies, history and martial training."

Downing his drink he turned to Lara, "oh and I forgot to mention lots of meditation."
 
Lara Croft

Lara raised her own glass to the toast that Knight proposed and as soon as the liquid touched her lips she regretted her choice. Pretty name, nasty drink. Nevertheless she downed it as quickly as possible.

"Well, I don't know about you two but all of this alcohol is making me want to dance!" Sam gave Lara a suggestive wink before she turned and shimmied her way onto the dance floor.

Lara looked at Professor Knight as he drunk his cocktail and she bit her lip. She watched over his shoulder as Sam accosted a drunken Viking god and begun to dance.

"Do you think we could dance, Prof?" Lara asked, hoping that she hadn't misinterpreted his signs. Surely dancing with her professor wasn't inappropriate. They were two of the very few people who weren't bopping and swaying to the music. What was inappropriate, however, was the way her heart fluttered at the thought of touching his bare skin again. Perhaps nude meditation wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Deciding to throw the decision to the gods, she held out her hand and gave Knight a winning smile.
 
Professor Knight

He took her hand with as equally genuine smile.

"I will have you know that as part of my Oxford Education, I did ballroom dancing."

He guided her to the dancefloor, "and I was very accomplished."

Taking a moment to become accustomed to the beat before he drew her towards him. His groin area settled against her stomach and he placed his hand protectively against her mid back.

"Follow my lead," he said taking her hand in his and began to move her expertly around the floor.

After a few minutes he spun her out and released her.

There was a big grin on his face, "would you prefer a more contemporary dance?"
 
Lara Croft

Lara couldn't help but laugh as she and Knight burnt up the dance floor. Before their passing, her parents had also insisted that she learn how to dance the formal ballroom and Latin dances. It had been a long time since she had used any of the skills she'd learnt from it, but Knight was very good at leading and their bodies seemed to flow together well to the music. As they danced they weaved in and out of the people on the dance floor, most smiling to see a couple having fun and dancing properly.

When Knight spun her out and asked if she would prefer a more contemporary style of dance she laughed.

"The dancing everyone else is doing is nothing more than pressing bodies together, waggling hips and waving arms. I think we were doing just fine. Perhaps, though...." Lara broke the traditional stiff ballroom pose and stepped in closer, her body pressing against Knights as she changed the way they were holding each other "I've always preferred the Latin dances. Tango, Rumba, Cha cha. Much more-" sensual "lively." Lara said, managing to edit her thoughts at the last moment.

One thing that Lara had discovered was that, with some dances, it was easier to stand pressed against her partner. When you were too far apart it was easy to misinterpret leads, or to step on each other's toes. Close together, however, you could feel each other's moves. Sense the tension in the muscles before the step, feel the inevitable push between bodies. Lara looked at and smiled as the cocktails settled and pulled down the part of her logic that would have told her that one dance was more than enough.
 
Professor Knight

"I think you are right," his hand slipped a little down from where she had placed it, Now the tips ofhis fingers brushed against the top of her butt cheek. He pulled her a little closer, no longer worried about the effect she was having on him. Swaying his hips in time to the music he let her taste the beginnings of the hardness against her belly.

"Considering we are gods of fertility and sensuality," he finished her own thought for her as if he knew what she wanted to say, "we may as well act it for a brief moment."

He whisked her off around the floor to disguise the obvious sensuality of their dance.

"You have no idea how beautiful that dress makes you," he glided his hand up her back and away from where it had become nestled firmly over one cheek. "The perfect fit, leaving everything to the imagination, though no doubt to your perfect nakedness beneath."
 
Lara Croft

Lara gasped softly at Knight's erotic compliment. Her lower regions tingled and her heart fluttered as their bodies were pressed closely together. With so few layers between them there was no doubt that Knight's compliments were genuine. A small, annoying Lara in the back of her mind was calling out for her to stop before things got out of hand, but the rest of her alcohol calmed mind wanted more. The loss of his hand on her backside was keenly felt, and she instinctively pressed against him a little more firmly to continue that contact.

"Thank you." Lara said, not quite able to make eye contact with him for fear of completely losing her wits. It had been a while since she'd had a boyfriend, and she was certainly feeling the effects of that now. "Your outfit, however..." Lara said, her skittish eyes roving over the line of his muscled shoulders, arms and the side of him that she could see. "Not much different from your meditation gear, is it?" She asked slyly.
 
Professor Knight

He grinned at her awkward question.

"Actually," he leaned down to whisper in her ear as the song concluded, "I am totally naked." He brushed his lips over her ear, "except for perhaps the gleam of sweat it I have been training first."
 
Lara Croft

It took all of Lara's remaining self control to not whimper like a hormonal teenager when Knight's lips brushed her ear. The image of him seated in lots, completely naked, with a sheen of sweat covering his body came unbridled to her mind. She closed her eyes and focused on calming her breathing a little. She could still feel the evidence of his interest pressed against her stomach, and imagining it in all its glory was becoming easier and easier by the moment.

If she hadn't had those cocktails this would all be so much easier. Her natural apprehension and cautiousness would have prevented this situation all together. Despite cursing herself for her lack of control, she was pleased that she didn't have any more.

There was a brief silence where the song ended, and Lara used the cue to take a step back. The front of her body was suddenly cold from the lack of contact and it was what she needed to wake herself from her lascivious trance.

"I- I'm sorry Professor. I shouldn't be..." Lara trailed off, not quite knowing how to phrase what she should be sorry for. She also trailed off because she wasn't sorry. Not really. There was just an irritating part of her that knew that she might regret her actions when the sun rose the next morning.
 
Professor Knight

He nodded, clearly noticing the lust filled confusion in her eyes, and the beginnings of arousal pressing against the bodice of her dress.

"Yes I think we have danced enough," he took her hand and led her off the dance floor. "The puritans believed dancing was a mimicry of copulation, so lets not dance too much."

He signaled the barman for a ice cold mineral water and another wet pussy

"I think it is a little more appropriate now...don't you?" He smiled slyly at her.
 
Lara Croft

Lara gratefully allowed herself to be led off the dance floor. Her cheeks were already flushed with the heat of her arousal, and her body was losing control. As soon as they reached the bar Knight ordered another set of drinks. A water and a wet pussy. Lara reached for the water and gently pushed the cocktail towards her teacher. I've already got one of those, Lara thought, working hard to stop herself from voicing that amusing anecdote.

"Now?" Lara asked with a shrug. "I won't say it isn't."

The ice cold water felt good as it ran down her throat. Even though it did well to somewhat cool her arousal, the sudden cold further stimulated the delightful feeling of the smooth fabric of her dressed pressed against her nipples.

"So Professor, do you have any information that I will need to look over?" Lara asked. She had always found that work was a good way to cut off her amorous desires. It was stimulating in a whole different way. Part of her wanted Knight to ignore her question, but she knew that things would only go so far before she put her foot in her mouth.
 
Professor Knight

He smiled fighting back the urge to brush his fingers over her tantalising breasts as her nipples started to peak.

"Yes you will have to spend I lot of time researching with me," he shrugged, "so surely you don't want to start now."

He picked up the glass and winked, "so tell me who's is this?" He began to run two of his fingers around the rim of the glass in slow sensual circles, "Miss Nishimura, " he nodded towards Sam who was dancing with wild abandon on the floor in a group of her friends. "Or my favourite student's," he dipped his fingers into the glass and brought them to his mouth. His tongue licked the liquid off as if the liquor was the most tasty alcohol ever.
 
Lara Croft

Lara's knees went weak as Professor Knight licked the Wet Pussy off his fingers appreciatively. She tried to hide her weakness by leaning (as casually as possible) back against the bar. Her eyes flickered over to the flighty and carefree Sam and she wished for a moment that she had her ability to let loose. However, Knight had said that she, Lara, was his favourite student. Lara figured that it had to stand for something.

Lara stepped in towards Knight and leant in so her lips were close to his ear. "It's yours." She whispered, her heart racing as she could feel his heat radiating from his chest and through the soft fabric of her dress.
 
Professor Knight

"That is good to hear," his free hand, with its moist fingers, slid in the gap between them and he shifted his body in order to shield the view from prying eyes. Slowly his hand slid over her stomach, his one finger tracing circles around her naval.

Although he was a gentleman most of the time, Lance Knight was also a man. And when a beautiful student showed such interest it was hard for him to resist, especially when he knew he had enough restraint to stop at any time.

"So you are telling me it is mine," he whispered back in French as his hand lowered slightly to tease the curve of her belly.
 
Lara Croft

"Oui monsieur." Lara breathed, her entire body buzzing as Knight's fingers traced delicate circles on her stomach. Her groin was on fire and the lightness in her head was no longer due to just the alcohol. The rest of the room faded away and Lara forgot all about the other people in the room. All she knew was Knight; the tease of his fingers through fabric, the clean lines of his chest, the mesmerising curve of his neck and the inevitable draw of his lips.
 
Professor Knight

He continued to tease her soft skin through the dress, his had drifting ever so closer to her mound but still not venturing close enough. He took another sip of the drink and grimaced. Placing the glass down he turned his head so his lips brushed over hers as he moved to put his lips millimeters from her neck.

"Maybe I should try the real thing," his moistened lips brushed against her skin as he spoke.
 
Lara Croft

Lara's mind blurred at the erotic sensation of Knight's lips on her skin. The brush of lips had been delicious, but the way that he pressed against her neck made her want to wrap her arms around him and press their bodies together again.

In the background Lara could see the other students dancing obliviously and, despite being in plain sight, this moment felt so intimate.

"Would you like to?" Lara asked, bold beyond what she ought to be. With hot anticipation coursing through her veins she found the courage to reach out and press her hand gently on Knight's hip bone where the skirt met his hot skin.
 
Professor Knight

He pressed his head forward those few inches so his lips firmly caressed the skin of her neck.

"Yes beautiful Lara," his hand slipped lower so it began to mold against the curve of her mound. His fingers lifted so they only lightly touched her intimate lips and bud through the dress.
 
Lara Croft

At that moment Lara felt as if she could melt away into a puddle of molten desire. Her hips involuntarily pushed forward in search of pressure from Knight's finger and she leaned into his kiss. Her hand clenched against his side and her nails dug into his skin slightly as she struggled to maintain what was left of her composure.

Suddenly there was a loud crash and a tinkling of glass as something slipped behind the bar. Lara's eyes shot open and she looked over to see a tray of glassware scattered on the floor near by. She stumbled backwards slightly and then looked at Knight, feeling as though there was so much more left to accomplish.

"There are so many people here..." Lara said breathlessly, looking around as the sights and sound of reality started to filter back into her consciousness. She didn't finish the sentence as she was not quite ready to make a request, but she had faith that Knight would finish it if he wished to.
 
Professor Knight

He smiled and took her hand. "Yes let me take you back to my apartment." he pulled her gently towards him, "tell Samantha exactly were you are going . I will wait for you outside."

As he let her go he wondered if the girl would be honest or spin a tail with her friend.
 
Back
Top