Getting off sharing gay/bi guy stories and fantasies

antcup

Virgin
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Posts
8
I have been searching for a Bi guy with similar fantasies and experiences to share the deepest things with and have some online fun..... does anyone want this as well or better have a person already to experience this with
 
There seems to be sooo many "straight" and married guys sucking cock... swear it is huge percentage
 
There seems to be sooo many "straight" and married guys sucking cock... swear it is huge percentage

There seems to be when you are on site like this, but finding them in real life is a different story.
 
Maybe

sharing fantasies is safer. Not ultimately as much fun, but I've had some great orgasms here with guys.
 
I've gotten off quite a few times here, guess I'm a slut lol, but something tells me it would be so much better in person.
 
enjoyed as well

I have had some nice times here but I agree......would be better in person.
 
I have had some nice times here but I agree......would be better in person.

It would be better in person, but finding that person is the problem. There seems to be a lot of us, but how do you know him when you meet him.
 
I am curious as to why men who have an interest in exploring bi oral don't take the steps necessary to experience it. With all the options available today with dating sites of all kinds, great forums such as Lit, finding a friendly, clean, intelligent man for some fun shouldn't be difficult.
I have experienced the pleasure of bi oral fun, hope to again, so I ask this with the hope that some answers may help the men here take that final step.
 
You can talk all day about it, and it is exciting, but to have one right there....

There cums a time when you have to just do it. You may never find the perfect guy, so just find one who is acceptable, and suck each other.
I've done it multiple times, and I'm glad I did.
I found out I love sucking cock.
 
There cums a time when you have to just do it. You may never find the perfect guy, so just find one who is acceptable, and suck each other.
I've done it multiple times, and I'm glad I did.
I found out I love sucking cock.

Damn I wish it was that easy.
 
There cums a time when you have to just do it. You may never find the perfect guy, so just find one who is acceptable, and suck each other.
I've done it multiple times, and I'm glad I did.
I found out I love sucking cock.

Damn I wish it was that easy.


I tried and I tried to find an acceptable guy and it always seemed like the same story. The guy was thousands of miles away and there was virtually no chance of it happening, or if the guy was close enough for a meet, it never worked out. Then there was a no show or two. Just when it seemed to be a 'forever fantasy', along comes this guy who is my age, relatively in-experienced like myself, and willing to meet for a coffee with no further promises or expectations. We met in a coffee shop and within a half hour, we are trading blow jobs in a parking lot nearby.

We have met several times since then and I am glad I did. I too found out that I love sucking cock.
 
I just told my best friend and hoped for the best. It worked. His cock is so much fun to suck. Sometimes you just have to take that leap and find out, kind of like asking out that girl you always had a crush on and never got the balls to ask out.

I'm down to chatting about fantasies, realities, sharing stories or whatever...so drop me a line and let's chat. :)
 
I just told my best friend and hoped for the best. It worked. His cock is so much fun to suck. Sometimes you just have to take that leap and find out, kind of like asking out that girl you always had a crush on and never got the balls to ask out.

I'm down to chatting about fantasies, realities, sharing stories or whatever...so drop me a line and let's chat. :)

That could go badly. I am so glad it worked out for you.

I like posting an ad about MM fantasy on Cl and share stories and and forth with other married guys. Eventually, they will get comfortable enough to meet for a cup of coffee.

I know, I have sucked 10 different married guys off...and been sucked off that much myself. Here is a ad copy I used on CL:

After my divorce I found myself reading "letters" magazines and masturbating to the stories a lot. Not sure what actually triggered it but during that period of my life the idea of sucking a cock slowly grew in my head. Of course I had no idea how to find one to suck so it remained a fantasy.

I did answer a few ads back in the day where a couple was looking for a MMF threesome but there was never any follow through. I had this fantasy of me being in a 69 with her, me on the bottom, where he would be fucking her from behind and I could lick them both. I jacked off to this fantasy many times.

One night I went to Airport Video in Everett and sat in the back row seat that was away from the entrance. There were only a few guys in the place and the movie wasn't very good; I was getting a bit bored. Then a guy came into the theater and sat in the seat next to me. He wasted no time pulling out his cock and jacking it hard. Seeing guys with their cocks out wasn't unusual but this was the first time someone sat so close. I was very turned on but tried to not let him see me looking. He wasn't fooled and he grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock. It's hard to describe the feeling that swept through me; it felt so different than touching my own. I rubbed his cock enjoying the feel of his cock as he rubbed mine. then he put a hand behind my head and started to pull me down to suck it..... I really wanted to. Man. Had he stood up and pushed it into my face, I would have not been able to resist, but........

The place was too public and I left in a panic........... but the idea was firmly planted in my mind........

The pictures are of things that get me hot. I do have a flesh-light and those are worth the price of admission.

Are you married and think about sucking cock? wanna talk about it?
 
Last edited:
Another ad

Here is an ad that has produced some good responses in my local area. The ad talks about Deja Vu, which is a stripper club that does not sell any alcohol. Just women on stage and then they are out in the audience selling table dances....

Here is the ad:

This is an ad for a real guy to meet another real guy. Married guy preferred. This is not an ad for Deva Vue but that is where I would like to go with another like minded guy.

I am a real guy and really love pussy. I have been to Deva Vue a few times and found it stimulating watching hot scantily clad women flirt horny guys. I often think it would be fun to go there with an open minded buddy.

When it is dark and the music is going in Deja Vue, the women look so hot. They are so dressed for success!

Get all horned up watching the hot girls teasing the guys. It is really dark in there.... could even do a quick check you out under the table. Rub that cock through your jeans and feel how hard you are. We could discuss what gets us hard.... and the things we would love to do to the girls. Doubling them up... you know what you want to do. Maybe then head to Hollywood Video and then head out to do some fun things in the safety of a private home and watch some hot porn and do what we would like to do. Recap our experiences....

I would enjoy hearing about your adventures to Deja Vue and or Hollywood Video. I am already stiff thinking about it.

The pictures are of things that get me hot.
 
I just told my best friend and hoped for the best. It worked. His cock is so much fun to suck. Sometimes you just have to take that leap and find out, kind of like asking out that girl you always had a crush on and never got the balls to ask out.

I'm down to chatting about fantasies, realities, sharing stories or whatever...so drop me a line and let's chat. :)

So happy that worked out for you!!
 
Back
Top