Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

"Anytime, baby, cum anytime . . I'm gonna fill you ass with my hot cum . . . nowwwwwwwww." Couldn't believe i came so fast; must have been from getting aroused at satisfying you earlier and then watching you finger fuck yourself before I sent you to the bedroom.
 
She moan enter her finger in and cum as she felt his hot cum in her ass filling it she knew it was fast for him to cum but he had pleased her easier and seeing her finger herself she smiled she was hoping she pleased him soon she went to her belly him popping out of her ass she looked back her ass was a light red she smiled.
 
The last few droplets of my cum land on your red ass; I spread them around, maybe easing some of the sting. After going in an cleaning my self up< i come back and crawl in next to your naked body. You have already drifted off to sleep. I know you are bit anxious about your mom coming over tomorrow. I can promise you that you will find us fucking or anything else when you get home . . I only play when you are with me and when we agree on who the other person is.

Drifting off to sleep myself . . .
 
She moan feeling him spread her cheek for abit then got off bed she crawl up closing her eyes she fall to sleep before he return her body was alway tired when he fucked her there but she needed her sleep,she didn't have work tomorrow so she sleep in some but had to do a few things to get done while she had off.
 
Listening to you breathing deeply as I wake up and start the coffee; you have teh day off, so I will let you sleep in for a while. Finally, you come staggering onto the deck where I am enjoying my second cup of coffee and the morning paper, still naked. The trees and vines around the deck have finally produced some privacy out here, keeping the prying neighbors seeing my naked body.

As you walk out, I see you are still naked yourself . . "Looks like you need a shower to wake yourself up, babe." Stroking my cock as I look at your naked form, "Got something here for you if you need something to suck on first thing in the morning."
 
She woke she felt good sleeping in some she get up waking out to the deck they had private with trees and the deck till a neighbor moved in she smiled as he comes out naked she was sating drinking a cup of coffee and said " maybe i do need something suck on to wake me up" She stood and went to her knees in front of him and took him in her mouth she loved sucking him outside the wind blowing on her naked body,she suck him faster rubbing his balls slowly.
 
"Nice, baby . . . feels so good." Leaning back in my lounge chair as you slowly make love to my cock and balls with your mouth and your fingers; you have learned just the right touch with your fingers when playing with my balls. I have a feeling that if you wanted to, you could probably make me cum just by playing with my balls.

Looking down, I see your hard nipples . . . both from sucking my cock and the breeze blowing across the deck. Can't wait till our new neighbor moves in; have a feeling you will want to invite her over once in a while to enjoy some time with us . . and maybe just the two of you while I watch.

"Fuck, baby . . so close . . . make me cum, Jessica . . ."
 
She kept sucking him fast and hard taking him deep her fingers played with his balls stroking him grabbing them squeezing them she loved pleasing him maked her nipples hard and pussy wet she lead in taking her mouth off and squeezed her tits on his cock still sucking his head and soon he was ready to cum she back up and taking his deep hard and fast she wanted his cum down her throat she felt so naughty doing it outside anyone could see but knew no one would.
 
"God, babe, that was incredible . . you really know how to make me cum and cum hard. And I love it when you take me in your and let me cum down your throat, that's so hot."

Helping you to stand up, "Go take your shower, babe . . . you want me to come in there with you? I know we have things to do today, but we'll just have to make sure we get them done."
 
She swallowed then standing up she smiled " I love making you cum and no ill shower cause you help we never get nothing done today" She laugh walking in to shower and get dressed in jean skirt and teeshirt and fixed her hair.
 
"What do you need to get done today, love? We need to run out sometime and make sure we have everything to cook out tonight when your mom comes over. I know we need some beer and probably whatever the two of you want to drink."

Walking in behind you while you are fixing you hair in front of the mirror and reaching under your t-shirt and playing with your bra-cover breasts . . . "So you were afraid I would keep you from getting things done if I took a shower with you? You're no fun,' I say with a laugh as I leave the bathroom.
 
" Yes we need get food and stuff and i need to get stuff to finish cleaning and having cleaning stuff in the house over there" She told him.

As she fixed her hair she felt him close behind her his hand moving up her shirt playing with her cover tits her arms up she moan and said " No we would don't we have to rush around" then he pulled away " You are a tease" She told him as he walked out of the bathroom she finish before him and sat on the bed as he dressed rubbing lotion on her legs.
 
You do let me rub some skin lotion on your legs, but once I get abve your knees and start touching your thighs, you push my hands away and take the lotion ouf of my hands. I just laugh and walk away; I know I was trying to start something and you're right that we need to get things done today.

"OK, babe, I'll be in my office; I need to make a couple of calls. I have a two in-town appointments next week that I need to confirm. Let me know if you want we to go to the store with you."

Grabbing another cup of coffee, I head to my office and close the door while making my calls.
 
Once lotion is rub in you stand walking away and he had things to do so she finish cleaning next door and seen what she could leave there cleaning wise for who moved in after she walked back over fixing a drink and going in your office you was finish up a call she sat wanting see if you was done or she should go on her own.She sat back relaxing watching him work it was kind of sexy seeing him talk and write she smiled.
 
"Go ahead and go; I'll just finish up here and have the grill and everything ready here to start cooking when your mom gets here." Standing and pulling you in for a kiss and a hug before you leave . . . need to feel those nice breasts against me before you leave.

Not five minutes are you leave, I see your Mom pull in and park in the driveway of your old place and walk across the yard - sandals, short skirt, and tight top . . .
 
Jess kiss him deeply pushing against him god how she'll be ready for tonight after her mother leaves but she walked out going to the store she text her mom to pick up a few things and take to her old place then.

Jess's Mother Ann

She picked up a few cleaning things at store and took them to Jess's old place then walked over to their place sating on a chair she knew she was early and didn't want to bother him if he was working so just relaxed.
 
I don't hear Ann when she gets to our house, so i walk out and find her sitting on the deck. "Hi, Ann . . come on in. Jess just left for the store a few minutes ago to pick up a few things for tonight. I've got just one more phone call to make and then we can get a drink and relax until Jess gets back and I can start the grill."

Ann follows me into my office; once I sit down, I watch as she sits in a chair across from my desk and very slowly crosses her legs, her skirt riding up and plenty of thigh exposed to my eyes. "While you're making you call, I think I'll just go lie down in the guest room and rest for a few minutes until Jess gets home," Ann says and heads down the hall.

Once I finish my call, I get up from my desk and walking into the hall, I can see into the guest room . . . there Ann is naked, legs spread on the bed . . . obviously waiting for me. No fucking way this is going where she wants it to.

Smiling at her as I walk into our bedroom, I get the cuffs out of my dresser drawer, walking into the guest room and, before she realizes what happens, I cuff her to the head of the bed. "Ready to play a game, Ann?"

One more trip into the bedroom and I grab the remote control vibrator, walk into the guest room and as I hold her legs open, insert the vibe into her pussy. Hearing you car pull into the driveway, I walk out and meet you on the deck. "Hi, babe, your mom is here; she is lying down in the guest room." Handing you the remote control to the vibe . . . "Have fun, babe."
 
Onces Jess got home she knew there was trouble and she was sick of this her mother wanting him so bad she had her father for this stuff he greeted her handing her the remote and knew what it was he had use on her a few times not for awhile she past him and went to they guest room feeling her mother legs wide naked hips down she sat across her and looked at her turning it on right away to high she heard her moan loud " don't my father do this why do you have to come here?"

She was in control again damn and it was always so hard her get back to he was in control of her not other way around .Last night she remember the anal they had he knew anal was not her number one fav but maked her know he was in charge or spanking her .her hole was still sore but she had to do this and they could finger something later,After a few mins she called him in telling him to turn the cuffs so she was on knees he liked anal so here was his lucky day anal makes me be good so she would get it.As he turn her Jess knew he was turn on and this time she let it go cause he knew she may look like her mother in a few years.Jess told him what she wanted him to do her mother didn't care for it also but she needed it to know he was hers and the last time was last time she feel his dick in her pussy.

To make him feel like she was ok with it she turn down vibe and put it down and got on her knees removing his pants and boxers and freeing his cock she took it in her mouth and suck him at less she was getting it wet but her mother was the same she didn't love anal but did it at times she could tell when her father did her ass she did something that day to piss him off her moan was loud he was not hurting her but it was not their fav. hole to be fucked in.
 
"Babe . . . just so you know . . . nothing happened between me and your Mom. She said she was going to come in her and rest until you got home. I found her naked on the bed, waiting for me, so I cuffed her to the bed and stuck the vibe in her cunt. I gave you the control so you can decide what to do with her. I'm not going to take the cuffs off until you tell me to."

Listening to you tell me to "do you mother"; I don't really want to. If you want to suck me in front of you Mom, that's up to you. But if you just want me to release her and tell her to get the fuck out of our house, I'll do that to. "What do you want me to do Jess; you are the only one I want in this bedroom."
 
she let for of him and stood and said " I know that but i want you to fuck her ass for me you fucked her pussy last time thats what she wants and doing this she will know you are my pleases do this for me let me have this contol for this moment" She looked at him
 
Looking at Ann, "You heard my girlfriend. Turn over and get that ass up in the air. You can do it with the cuffs on." Watching her eyes, I know she is not looking forward to this. "Don't forget, baby, you've still got control of the remote and the vibe is buried in her cunt."

Ann realizes that arguing or fighting back is pointless, so she rolls over on her belly and with a little help from Jess, gets to her knees . . . and as afraid as she wants us too think she is, I can see her pussy juices dripping down her thighs. Dipping my finger between her thighs, I get a gob of pussy juice on my fingers and smear it over her ass hole.

Crawling on the bed behind her, I press the head of my cock against her tight hole and firmly thrust into her. Looking at you, "You ready for me to go all the way? Whatever you want, Jess . . . I'll give her a hot load of my cum in her ass . . . just say the word."
 
Jess knew her mother didn't like what they plan but she wanted this she gets this way or no way and she was wet she could turn vibe off but turn it up and Ann moan loud between the feeling in her pussy and when he enter her ass he made it wet with her juice and enter her.As Jess watched him fuck her ass she got wet but knew he would want her later.she played with control and turn it down and up.

Soon he asked if she wanted his cum in her ass and she thought her mother cum sec before she turn vibe off and thought she would treat her." No cum in her mouth"She told him. she un cuffed her hands and he moved to her head and as he cum his cock in her mouth Jess said " enjoy it cause it will be the last or you'll be out of our life"She felt so much control at this point and he was letting her she had to say it felt good but it was hard to get bad into she wasn't all the time unless needed but with him he was in charge would she be able to shake this off before tonight.

Once he finish he dressed and Jess said " you can go i think this all we can handle for tonight" Ann nod and dress quick and Jess walk her to her car.
 
Following your direction, forcing your mother to endure whatever you decided, I unloaded a large load of cum into her mouth . . . some she tried to swallow and the rest ran down her chin. Pretty sure she had an orgasm, between getting fucked in the ass and you running the vibe in her pussy.

Once I came in her mouth, you told her to leave. She didn't argue, got dressed and you followed her out to the car. I'll wait till you come back in, but I have an idea how we can deal with this right away and get back to our own lives and making each other feel special.
 
Once She watched her mother leave she walked back in to their bedroom she was wet but it was her boyfriend so she had no reason to worry why she felt wet she sat on the bed he came into the room " sorry how about pizza"

She looked at him she knew all he wanted was her and she was his and knew it she was bout have worried she give him and order so she was watching her words when she talked she smiled " I just don't get it she has my father if she liked the spanking and rough thing"She looked at him.
 
"Baby, I'm going to take a quick shower and then I'm taking you out to eat. You decide where you want to go . . . any place you like." I just want to wash you mother off my cock and be clean for my baby girl; after the shit your mom pulled today, I am going to do whatever I can to make you feel special.

Pretty sure you will just want the two of us to be together tonight . . . but whatever you want, that is what we will do.

"Give me just a few minutes; why don't you find me a clean pair of slacks and shirt to wear. Love you, Jess." Giving you a quick kiss as I walk toward the shower.
 
Back
Top