Nightfall - (Firefly OOC)

Sorry, forgot to edit New Melbourne out. Can you tell I might have copied someone else's bio post format, lol.
 
<3 Steampunk!

So, should I just be the doctor on board already, have my own medbay setup, and a room? Or should I join now, and clean up what you people called a medbay in the past?
 
<3 Steampunk!

So, should I just be the doctor on board already, have my own medbay setup, and a room? Or should I join now, and clean up what you people called a medbay in the past?

Hmm... I'm fine with either option, really. Chas and Abraxas were already crew members... we're picking up a pilot, so if you'd like it might be interesting to have you join up on Persephone.

Eh, might as well flip a coin, haha.
 
"There are nine and sixty ways of constructing tribal lays, and every single one of them is right." -Rudyard Kipling.
 
I'm planning on posting tonight, so DomE, I should have you someone to interact with tonight.

(also, having a bitch of a time finding just the right full back tattoo for my character.)
 
I'll be able to look better when I am on my computer.

But that tat is essentially what I want, a full back tattoo of a cherry tree in bloom.
 
I think Captain pretty pants is going to like me:D.......... Was a good paying job Sadie got done with...
 
Back
Top