Me and the neighbor

Mbiguy77

Really Experienced
So I was surfing a gay hookup site. Hit the ppl near me button. One showed up that said less than 100 ft away. I messaged him. So I'm laying in the spare bedroom. (Wife was across the house in her bedroom with a "friend.") I was laying in bed naked playing with myself. He responds to my message and we start talking. He asks how close I am to him and tells me about where he lives. I now know that he is my next door neighbor. I respond by telling him to look out his window. He does and sees me naked in bed. He says, "I was hoping it was you. Wanna come over?"

So I put on some basketball shorts and walk over. He has a man cave basement. He immediately undresses me and we start making out. Soon we are both naked and on the bed. He goes down on me and proceeds to give me the best blowjob I have ever had. Once I cum and he did swallow he asks if I wanted to flip over. I oblige and he grabs some lube for my pussy and his cock. He slides it in and starts fucking me. He kisses the spot on the back of my neck that drives me wild. He doesn't last too long. Maybe 15 minutes. Tells me he is about to cum and asks if he needs to pull out. I tell him no and he thrusts one last time and cums in my pussy.

This was 2 weeks ago. I have made 5 more trips next door since then.

Wife is in bedroom with "friend"? What does that mean exactly? I don't know who is luckier, you or the neighbor. :)

So I was surfing a gay hookup site. Hit the ppl near me button. One showed up that said less than 100 ft away. I messaged him. So I'm laying in the spare bedroom. (Wife was across the house in her bedroom with a "friend.") I was laying in bed naked playing with myself. He responds to my message and we start talking. He asks how close I am to him and tells me about where he lives. I now know that he is my next door neighbor. I respond by telling him to look out his window. He does and sees me naked in bed. He says, "I was hoping it was you. Wanna come over?"

So I put on some basketball shorts and walk over. He has a man cave basement. He immediately undresses me and we start making out. Soon we are both naked and on the bed. He goes down on me and proceeds to give me the best blowjob I have ever had. Once I cum and he did swallow he asks if I wanted to flip over. I oblige and he grabs some lube for my pussy and his cock. He slides it in and starts fucking me. He kisses the spot on the back of my neck that drives me wild. He doesn't last too long. Maybe 15 minutes. Tells me he is about to cum and asks if he needs to pull out. I tell him no and he thrusts one last time and cums in my pussy.

You are very lucky!

If he's a single dude and you're going over there a lot... the rumor mill will start grinding... I'm just guessing your wife knows.

If he's a single dude and you're going over there a lot... the rumor mill will start grinding... I'm just guessing your wife knows.

Well for one I walk over through the back yard into his back door. Nobody sees. I don't think any rumors are being spread because my neighbors aren't home when I go over there

You have lived a lot of guys' fantasy!

We live vicariously through you.

Thanks for posting.

My Nextdoor neighbour never gets enough sex..... So I hear . It's never ever going to happen , but I'd love take a regular load from him. He's grumpy , but well hung. I'm sure a bj would de-stress him

Well for one I walk over through the back yard into his back door. Nobody sees. I don't think any rumors are being spread because my neighbors aren't home when I go over there

Roger that...love more details...good on you.

My Nextdoor neighbour never gets enough sex..... So I hear . It's never ever going to happen , but I'd love take a regular load from him. He's grumpy , but well hung. I'm sure a bj would de-stress him

Grumpy, that you can see....Well hung, like too know how you know that

Sounds like what I did along time ago and what fun that actually was wishing I could do it again.

Roger that...love more details...good on you.

He is the only guy I have given my cell number to. I don't want texts coming in that my wife may happen to see. She does her own thing and knows that I have been with men but I just prefer to not go that route.

I work late and text him when I'm getting off work. He has a man cave basement that has a shower and everything. If he is home he is willing. I'm at the point now where I let myself in. We get naked, get in the shower and clean me up. Then we go get in bed and have fun.

It's a good thing and a bad thing having a gay neighbor that knows you are into men. I've been over there 4 times this week. The man gives the best blowjob I have ever had. I also haven't sucked as much dick in my whole life.

He is the only guy I have given my cell number to. I don't want texts coming in that my wife may happen to see. She does her own thing and knows that I have been with men but I just prefer to not go that route.

I work late and text him when I'm getting off work. He has a man cave basement that has a shower and everything. If he is home he is willing. I'm at the point now where I let myself in. We get naked, get in the shower and clean me up. Then we go get in bed and have fun.

It's a good thing and a bad thing having a gay neighbor that knows you are into men. I've been over there 4 times this week. The man gives the best blowjob I have ever had. I also haven't sucked as much dick in my whole life.

that is just hot...good for you. your jaw must be sore...any rimming. sorry, just living through you

He just started rimming me. He said it's not that he didn't want to but wasn't sure what I was into. A couple weeks ago he was sucking my dick and started licking my taint. I already know that I love being rimmed so I started arching my butt up and he went for it. Man it feels so good to be rimmed. I let him know it too!

Hard

I am so fucking hard right now after reading this thread !!!

you lucky thing ,it sounds like the perfect arrangement ,i am so jealous ,x

Back