Longest you've gone without masturbating?

Aside from the 12 years it took me to discover masturbation, the longest I went was about three days, when my parents forced me to go to Bible Camp. I saw it as an act of rebellion when I finally masturbated, let alone found a lesbian to makeout with on hallowed ground.

These modern days, I rarely go more than 8-10 hours, and that's when I sleep.

I had to laugh. Bible Camp..ah memories
 
I'm just curious to see how long everyone has gone without pleasuring themselves. Personally I haven't masturbated in three weeks and this is the longest I've gone without doing so. What's your record?
a day
 
After masturbating the first few times. I felt guilty and waited 30 days before I had to do it again. I couldn't sleep at all until I did it.
 
Just over nine months. No masturbation, and no sex of any kind.

I don't mean to be rude or to pry, but why? Are you working on a re-set?

Edit to answer the question: The longest time for me was probably a week to 10 days. I'm typically stroking it 5x/week at a minimum.
 
Last edited:
About 100 days during and after my cancer/radiation treatments.

L:rose:
 
I am going to say longest time in past 30 years I haven't stroked is like maybe half a day
 
2 and 1/2 Months

I went 2 and 1/2 months once a a few years back. Towards the end I had almost a constant hard on. When I finally did release, I came so much. It was one of the best orgasms I had ever had.
 
the longest I've gone is a day. I can't seem to function without touching myself at least once a day.
 
Wank-Addiction

I have never ever lasted a full day without tossing-off. When I was at school I made the underside of my cock actually bleed with the intensity of doing it so regularly. Naturally there were also mutual-wank and circle-jerk games that I was an eager participant in, and 'dirty' magazines furtively circulating that provoked new erections that demanded to be eased. I suppose my schoolwork suffered when all I could think of was cock, even passing promissory cock-sucking notes to friends in class ('if you meet me under the bridge after school, I promise I'll suck your cock'), just as my subsequent career-prospects have suffered. If so, I guess the sheer repeated pleasure of each ejaculation across the years more than compensates. Now, if I'm in a relationship and being fed plenty of real cock, I still lie there masturbating in anticipation of his arrival, and visualizing what we'll do together when he does. And when I'm not in a relationship I just lie naked on the bed watching endless online Porn of multiple blow-jobs and teasing myself off over and over again. Watching in a sexual fug fantasizing that I am that passive bukkake-boy patiently crouched waiting for the line of cocks to spurt off across his pretty face. Or I am that boy being mercilessly throat-fucked by three extremely well-hung studs. Or the boy being spit-roasted, watching the way his own perky erection bobs and jerks and twitches in response to each anal thrust he receives. If it's an addiction then it's one that I'm happily reconciled to. It hurts no-one and provides only pleasure. I can't see me ever not enjoying at least a daily wank. In fact, writing this has provoked a very distinct stiffness in the groin...
 
Last edited:
it has been 2 months. you might ask "why two months?" well some extended family is staying over and I have no privacy what so ever, and the way things are going I don't think they are leaving for another month or two. D:
 
Back
Top