Looking For A Guy That's....

Aamazing1

Really Really Experienced
Cute (likes to work out or in good shape, as am I)
Ideally closer in age (23f)
And likes to lick ;)

Last edited:
Cute (likes to work out or in good shape, as am I)
Ideally closer in age
And likes to lick ;)

Don't you know? Everyone at Shawshank is cute, closer in age and likes to lick ;)

Accept me. I'm ugly, I mean mirror cracking ugly. Also I'm probably too old, or too young. I tend to sit in the middle of acceptability. Oh and I don't lick either :( unless it's one of those sugared donuts, hate sugar on my lips. Urgh.

Friendly bump :)

Well hello...

Don't you know? Everyone at Shawshank is cute, closer in age and likes to lick ;)

Accept me. I'm ugly, I mean mirror cracking ugly. Also I'm probably too old, or too young. I tend to sit in the middle of acceptability. Oh and I don't lick either :( unless it's one of those sugared donuts, hate sugar on my lips. Urgh.

Friendly bump :)

Wasnt sure where you were going with the post but appreciate the friendly bump

Apparently not everyone does their research?

Bah who needs research? Sometimes you just have to put on the blindfold and charge on in and hope for the best! Bet that inbox of yours is bursting at the seams anyway ;)

Apparently not everyone does their research?

If youre making a thread with age as the main idea and not have it in your thread or your Bio, Id rather not have to check all 100 posts to find your age :p

If youre making a thread with age as the main idea and not have it in your thread or your Bio, Id rather not have to check all 100 posts to find your age :p

Yes but think of it as a game, a challenge! Something to make that PM all the sweeter. Open question, why the devil do people bother announcing they've sent a PM? Think I might raise the stakes and suggest I MAY have sent a PM, that'd mix things up a bit.

Yes but think of it as a game, a challenge! Something to make that PM all the sweeter. Open question, why the devil do people bother announcing they've sent a PM? Think I might raise the stakes and suggest I MAY have sent a PM, that'd mix things up a bit.

Ive always wondered that myself. I mean its not really that much of a PRIVATE message anymore if other people are at least completely aware of it. Isnt getting a woman on Lit to respond in and of itself enough of a challenge? :p

Out in the Cold

Well damn that leaves a 47 year old guy out in the cold! ;)

Ha I'm sure there's a girl on here who enjoys an older man. However I have yet to see a 47 year old man pining for the attention of a 71 year old woman (same age difference).

I rest my case.

Last edited:
Ha I'm sure there's a girl on here who enjoys an older man. However I have yet to see a 47 year old man pining for the attention of a 71 year old woman (same age difference).

I rest my case.

I have yet to see anyone above 70 on here, also nobody 71 is looking for a 95 year old :p

That being said, Id love for an attractive 50 year old woman to try and get my attention.

So what exactly are you looking for? Just a man who likes to lick and is young? You're going to get a deluge of pms! Lol

I have yet to see anyone above 70 on here, also nobody 71 is looking for a 95 year old :p

Ha not the sharpest tool in the shed...but I'm sure you mean well.

Ha, that typo, whoopsies my bad. I meant 71 for both of those.

Basically I just meant it was a bad argument, because unless theyre the same age you can continuously go on forever in both ways by age gap.

Back