Searching Horny-Ragdoll-Toy-Slut Europe.!

ThroatOpener

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 8, 2010
Posts
306
I`m 32 years old. Kinky and Dominant. :kiss:

I`m searching for a submissive cumslut toy (18-40) who loves being controlled and have her body pumped hard & rough for male pleasure.

I like spitting on you, dominating you, hairpulling you hard, throatpumping you deep hard and with force and face slapping you HARD like a toy.

Don't get me wrong, Im a very kind person but love bringing out the crazy sex animal and forcing you to obey my will and to USE you like t dirty slut your are...

I live in Norway so if you live in Europe, its possible to meet up maby, but not too far away.

I have pictures of me and what I like on my blog website..
See you dirty slut...:)

:devil:;)
 
Last edited:
Your posts turn me on so much. I often fantasize about men forcing their cocks down my throat.

Too bad I don't live closer...
 
THANKS for all the reply's on pm here...
Too bad almost all of you are offline when im online...

But please send me the time you gonna be online if you know or add my to skype and we can chat there...

Mery Christmas too you all and a happy new year ;)
(Maby im online late new years eve night actually. ..;)
 
Back
Top