I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Younger Men, Your Age Men, & last but not least OLDER MEN.


All men, all with age, all have the same 'setup' yet theres just SOMETHING about...

older men.
 
LOL! It's a great distraction! Helps me get through some of the long days! Nice to lose yourself in In a nIce chat with some great people and stories!
 
Okay, then I qualify. 40 was over a decade ago for me.

BrettJ in Canada
 
I am an Equal Opportunity Dominant and believe that young women deserve a quality experience in submission.
It's the least I can do to "Help" them.
Yes, it is a truly sacrificial gift.

232323232%7Ffp%3B47%3Enu%3D3597%3E%3A85%3E2%3B5%3E2688%3A853%3A6248ot1lsi
 
An Equal Opportunity Dom? And how does that make you different for a normal dom? Are you not as pick about the physical appearance of your sub?
 
An Equal Opportunity Dom? And how does that make you different for a normal dom? Are you not as pick about the physical appearance of your sub?

Of course I like to look at an attractive woman, but I am more interested in attitude and state of mind; ie her submissiveness and desire to "please". That is what grabs my balls and brings out the animal.
 
I'm 51, is that old enough? And I love young ladies who like older guys, why not? They show great taste in men and good judgement.

Be delighted to help should any young lady wish to PM me :)
 
Speaking of stories, this older gent submitted one today. Hoping to hit my goal of 400 stories by January. I appreciate any and all readers and your supportive votes.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top