Alberta Friend/Fuck/Talk Buddy List

slapshot46

Virgin
Theres not enough Canadian Content here so decided to start a thread :) Just joined and decided to see who is out there from Alberta/Western Canada. So come on people we may live in a freezing cold country in the winter time but I know our passion's aren't. :) I am 47 M, athletic and live in Oil country ( hockey fans will know that one :cool: Its ok if your a flames fan, or even a nucks fan. ) Hope this gets people from the great white north talking and maybe more EH!!!!!! LOL

I'm in B.C, and I don't watch hockey. :)

I did live in Calgary, and my ex watched the Flames.

Calgary here......... :nana: there are a few of us around but it seems we dont say much

edmonton couple here

alway looking for alberta friends.

Attachments

• IMG_3381.JPG
    IMG_3381.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 1,614
cadillacman1 said:
alway looking for alberta friends.

Great photo - thanks for sharing!

Calgary once, Edmonton too - but now in the LML in B.C. (near Langley)

sask here
I am online most nights on msn and yahoo.
check out profile if u want to chat

Edmonton Alberta

Hey cadillacman1. I am from edmonton alberta as well. Just moved here. Send me a message I would love to get to know you two better.

Hi there

I am from Alberta and just found this page. Nice to see some Canadian content on here and so close. It would be great to see some BBW Alberta ladies on here as well. Nothing says sexy and erotic like a BBW lady. Nice meeting everyone

Hello from Edmonton

Hi Folks

Edmonton married couple here. Always interested in new friends, so drop us a line if you'd like to chat.

Thanks for sharing the picture Cadillacman.

Its getting hot in Vaqncouver

Let me be the first to say hello from sunny Vancouver!

carmanah said:
Let me be the first to say hello from sunny Vancouver!

Hah! It's sunny here too! See alberta can be nice and warm.....for 2 months out of 12....

Last edited:
HI, attached 29 yr old female. Stepping into the wilder side of life I guess, with slowly getting into swinging.
Sorry guys, stop drooling, I'm not even bi curious, but thankfully my man is lol. :nana:

Back