wife helping older neighbor

snakey3456

Virgin
I hope someone can write this story.

It starts out with a couple moving into a neighborhood and next door to an older widower. They meet the neighbors and take a particular liking/sympathy for the old man.

Since the wife doesn't work (stay at home mom or childless) the old man asks her if she could help him with the household chores as he is getting too old to do a good job. He offers to pay her pretty decently so she does.

They get to know each other better and have a coffee break each day and after a while the conversations get more and more adult and sexual. The old guy tells her that he loves to see a woman dressed sexy and hints that if she would dress sexier when she cleans for him he would love it and pay her more.

She tells the husband and he's all for it, liking the extra cash. He gets a thrill out of showing off his wife in what he thinks is a safe environment.

you can get the drift of where this might lead.

Any takers? comments?? suggestions??

This might drift in various directions.

* Wife cheats with neighbor, and does or doesn't get away with it.
* Hubby is a wimp and doesn't mind the cheating, even wants to watch.
* Wife doesn't want to cheat, so brings in unmarried GF for fun. They tag-team.
* Wife or neighbor have dom-sub fetish and indulge -- maybe they go too far.
* Either neighbor, or hubby+wife, are spies, being surveilled by the other(s).

I have a story similar to that in the works. A young wife, new to the neighborhood. She goes jogging every morning and usually meets the old neighbor slowly walking. They begin ending their run/walk at his house having coffee and relaxing. He mentions that he's thinking of putting the house up, but needs to clean it out. She offers to help.

He usually keeps the house very warm, so the wife will wear more skimpy attire not considering his reaction. She sees some old pictures of him and notices that he still has that glimmer of his younger self.

I have a story similar to that in the works. A young wife, new to the neighborhood. She goes jogging every morning and usually meets the old neighbor slowly walking. They begin ending their run/walk at his house having coffee and relaxing. He mentions that he's thinking of putting the house up, but needs to clean it out. She offers to help.

He usually keeps the house very warm, so the wife will wear more skimpy attire not considering his reaction. She sees some old pictures of him and notices that he still has that glimmer of his younger self.

This is exactly what I was thinking of! It was my intention for the husband to be somewhat excited about his wife dressing provocatively for the old guy and as it progresses she would come to enjoy it, get more daring and eventually end up having sex. I think the husband shouldn't be a wimp but maybe be curious/interested in sharing his wife.

Please let me know when you finish or if I can help you in any way with the plot line.!

I have a couple of other stories I am working on, but I'll dig up the old file and see if I can get it fixed up. Please feel free to reply or pm any ideas, suggestions or thoughts regarding the story.

Another wrinkle: Older neighbor is part of a circle of older widowers who scope out and "prep" younger women who could be convinced.

Wife ends up in a seniors group gang-bang. She decides she likes it and becomes a regular on the "senior circuit".

Another wrinkle: Older neighbor is part of a circle of older widowers who scope out and "prep" younger women who could be convinced.

Wife ends up in a seniors group gang-bang. She decides she likes it and becomes a regular on the "senior circuit".

Good idea for more chapters!!

or the old neighbor doesn't need to be in a group that scopes out or "prep" younger women, he could just be so glad and full of himself that he boasts to his friends at the senior center and they all try to get in on the fun. they could try to get her to help them with their household chores and go for more...just seems a little more plausible.

I can relate to this story as we have an older gentleman living across the street from my wife and I. He's been a widower for about two years and is always chatting it up with my wife. We both know he's very horny and I tease my wife all the time about him. During sex I bring him up and she gets very worked up, but don't think something will actually happen.
I love the thought of him having at her a couple of times a week while I'm at work.
We have done sharing with a man long term and a cuckold three way with a well endowed coworker of hers in the past.
This man is in his late sixties, but is in pretty good shape. I like the idea of your character claiming her as his own sex toy and humiliating the husband with his much larger cock. The wife completely falls for the larger older guy's member.
The senior circuit comment is also interesting.

* Wife cheats with neighbor, and does or doesn't get away with it.
* Hubby is a wimp and doesn't mind the cheating, even wants to watch.
* Wife doesn't want to cheat, so brings in unmarried GF for fun. They tag-team.
* Wife or neighbor have dom-sub fetish and indulge -- maybe they go too far.

That last idea sounds really really interesting, spies eh?

<...>

That last idea sounds really really interesting, spies eh?

The couple are agents from Usuckistan gathering intel on possible targets. The neighbor is a seasoned FBI counter-intel guy tasked with penetrating their op. OR, vice-versa: The older guy is the spy and the couple (both FBI) use the wife's charms to turn him. OR, twist: They're all spies for different foreign concerns (he's from Usuckistan, they're from Slobovia, except she's a double from Fuckmania) -- everyone has different secrets to hide and/or conceal. Hilarity ensues.

mmmmmm there seem to be a few of his friends hanging out every time i come over. They all seem soo nice, i just love being with them.

Younger women love older men

I've seen a lot of young hot women who love to date or do even more with the older men. I recently heard about the sugar daddies and sugar babies .. want to know more.......

...just curious ;)

I still have a couple on this basic theme. Just trying to find the time to finish it.

I've seen a lot of young hot women who love to date or do even more with the older men. I recently heard about the sugar daddies and sugar babies .. want to know more.......

...just curious ;)

The problem with a Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby relationship is that when you're in one you don't know if she's doing it because she likes you or because she likes your wallet.

In essence a Sugar Baby is nothing more than a glorified call-girl on retainer. If the guy doesn't care and just wants to get his rocks off with a young pussy, then more power to him.

As for me, I'll pass, thank you...half of my arousal is knowing she wants me, and when money enters the picture that can no longer be assumed or assured.

agreed

The problem with a Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby relationship is that when you're in one you don't know if she's doing it because she likes you or because she likes your wallet.

In essence a Sugar Baby is nothing more than a glorified call-girl on retainer. If the guy doesn't care and just wants to get his rocks off with a young pussy, then more power to him.

As for me, I'll pass, thank you...half of my arousal is knowing she wants me, and when money enters the picture that can no longer be assumed or assured.

I agree with Burning Monkey, That is a whole other aspect/story. The money, while it might make another good story, is not what I think this one should be. I was thinking that the young wife would be helping the older guy, who is still very attractive in an older way. It would develop slowly into a sexual relationship, breaking down morals gradually. The husband should get off on showing off his wife to what he believes as a harmless old man and encourage his wife to dress more provocatively and flirt! The completely faithful wife will slowly get into the exhibitionism and become aroused more and more as she gets more and more risqué' .

I hope someone can write this story.

It starts out with a couple moving into a neighborhood and next door to an older widower. They meet the neighbors and take a particular liking/sympathy for the old man.

Since the wife doesn't work (stay at home mom or childless) the old man asks her if she could help him with the household chores as he is getting too old to do a good job. He offers to pay her pretty decently so she does.

They get to know each other better and have a coffee break each day and after a while the conversations get more and more adult and sexual. The old guy tells her that he loves to see a woman dressed sexy and hints that if she would dress sexier when she cleans for him he would love it and pay her more.

She tells the husband and he's all for it, liking the extra cash. He gets a thrill out of showing off his wife in what he thinks is a safe environment.

you can get the drift of where this might lead.

Any takers? comments?? suggestions??

I think the general premise is good. Do you see the wife eventually cheating? Perhaps the older man offers money for sex - and she's appalled at first, maybe flattered he desires her that much - so she talks to her husband about it? Are they in dire straights and really cannot afford to decline? Or, also, what about the woman being single?

:)

I think the general premise is good. Do you see the wife eventually cheating? Perhaps the older man offers money for sex - and she's appalled at first, maybe flattered he desires her that much - so she talks to her husband about it? Are they in dire straights and really cannot afford to decline? Or, also, what about the woman being single?

:)

For me, involving money for sex is not really my thing and kind of cheapens the story. And if they are having money problems, it feels to me like a cheat, like saying she had no choice or that she wasn't completely willing but gave in...

The story I envision the wife at has absolutely no intention of betraying her husband. However, as she gets to know the neighbor, an interest and attraction grows. She tries to fight it but eventually gives in to her feelings and goes against what she knows is right.

As for being single? Then it lacks the drama of will she or won't she. It's no big deal if she sleeps with the neighbor. Sure, it could make for a fun story, but for me it would just lack that extra something.

Of course, all of this is just my opinion. I'm sure many out their would completely disagree.

So it's gonna be another willing cuckold story :c? Or is the husband gonna find out and force an open relationship maybe?

Back