Try This & Report Back

Shocking

""Did you just happen to do this and it worked, or did you read about it first? ""

I was in a long term relationship (21 yrs) which had plenty of ups and downs. During one such period we spilt up for about 8 months while she "found herself." During this period I bumped into a FB who was just leaving a relationship that was going nowhere. She was in her early 40's and horny as a pole cat. We had discussed many issues and one of them was Gspots. She said she didn't think she had one. I said I'd read a lot about it and she might be pleasantly surprised (hint hint hint)

The relationship I was in or had been in was with somebody who didn't like much experimentation and liked even less fingers pokin around in her vagina. Bad experiences in her past is how she explained it. So I never did although I had an idea that this technique probably would work.

Anyway FB and I got together a few times over the 8 months I was away from the "wife" and on the very first weekend away with her we were getting INtense. I had tied her, spread eagled, face down over a bunch of pillows and we were experimenting with straps and paddles to see how much she got off on the pain/rush of a good spanking. She "got-off" fine BTW and could CUM HARD after a few good smacks got her hot and dribbly. During a break in the activities I removed her gag and hunkered down between her spread apart thighs, smacked her ass a few more times and then on a whim and a hunch, stuck my thumb into that hallowed hole and pressed down and rubbed. The strapping had made her cum a number of times and what I felt inside her vagina on the anterior wall was what felt like a soggy walnut. I started to poke at that hard (my reading/research to date led me to believe this was a birth induced area and would be stimulated much harder than you'd ever want to try with a clit) and the next thing I knew she's going insane. She was leaping and lunging and I had to stop and shove the gag (panties) back in her mouth or somebody woulda called the cops! Her cunt muscles were clenching hard enough to push at my thumb and her back took on a sheen that was brighter (wetter) than when I was paddling her bum! I kept this up for perhaps 30 minutes in all and she came a dozen times - all huge body wracking, moaning, groaning gasping and heaving type orgasms. It was pretty cool. At one point she turned around (as best she could) and looked back at me with this look of wild excitement/terror in her eyes. She told me later that she thought I had some DEVICE that was making her cum like that. She couldn't even feel my thumb and I was poking her hard enough to make her grunt if it had been poking her in the tummy. After about 12 ENORMOUS orgasms I stopped to let her catch her breath. I untied her and when she went to go to the can she collapsed on the floor. I caught her before she hit the floor and I brought her a drink of water and a cold wash cloth for her forehead and held her like that until she could stumble to the bathroom.

When she came back to the bedroom I made out like I did this ALL THE TIME and "So...how'd ya like THAT. Want some more? Assume the position!" SMACK. Yup lotsa fun. Much research was carried out that summer. We tried different angles and she reported different feels to different angles. Interesting. Anal sex was always with angles that left Augustus prodding her ASpot and the results there were fun but not as wild as what I could do with my thumbs.

At the end of 8 months my FB had things to do and places to go and my long time love had decided that I was the guy she wanted to be with. We got together in the Fall and at a remote cottage north of Toronto I introduced her to the GSPOT TECHNIQUE. The reaction was mind-blowing. Awesome. Incredible and ya know, she had the sense not to ask. I never told her about FB but my "discovery" was certainly one of the things that brought us closer together. We stayed like that for a year and a half. Things were about as close to perfect as any guy could hope for and then one night the angels came and took her away . Christmas eve of 2000. With cerebral aneurysms there is no suffering. She was lucky that way but there's no time to say goodbye either. At least she knew how much I loved her.

***I decided to edit this story and tell the truth. Even though we had broken up during the 8 months I was with my FB after losing Sue a year and a half later it still felt like I had cheated on her and I wasn't comfortable with the truth. If any of you remember the original story of how I learned this - sorry. It was BS. The story above is how it happened. I can't really explain why, now, I feel it's important to dump the BS. It was a good story and believable but it was BS. For what it's worth ... ***


It's been awhile now so that's why I'm in here discussing stuff and starting to look around again. So...... I thought I'd share a technique that has given me a tremendous sense of sexual self confidence. It has also given the women I've done it to not only a HUGE amount of pleasure but increased sex drive and higher self esteem too. All three were one O a night types and when they discovered they were multi-orgasmic like this I swear watching them ...it was like they had this HUGE (good) secret or like they'd just won a lottery or something. I LOVE it.

I hope it works for you guys and you help spread the word if/when it does.
 
Last edited:
I think this must be what I hit when I masturbate, hmm interesting must try this out with another person. i always wondered why masturbation gave me such intense orgasms compared to penetrative sex.
One word of warning that feeling like your gonna pee? - well you can if you have a weak bladder - not a problem really as its just a little bit but be warned.
 
Peee?

The technique I described does produce a sensation of needing to pee for many women. Just make sure you have a good whizzz before you start and you'll know the sensation is not from a full bladder.

On another note - there are many women who will ""ejaculate "" when their GSpot is stimulated. Some women, if they have very strong PCG muscles will actually squirt when they cum. Again, this is NOT urine and chemically is almost exactly the same as clear pre-ejaculation fluid that men produce. Many women take pride in the fact they can squirt a LOT of fluid when they cum like that. A LOT of women do that when they are really turned on and almost die of embarassment because they think they lost control of their bladders when they squirt. Don't sweat it. It is NOT urine and providing her S.O. doesn't mind getting drowned (after all what he's done is what's turned her on so much to do that...) then no big deal. If you know you squirt then make sure there's a big towel around and maybe warn a new boyfriend of what happens if you get really turned on and he touches your GSpot.

A huge orgasm is good. A woman who can cum over and over again from GSpot manipulation, thrashes about, screams and then floods the bed is ...well the whole scene is about as exciting and erotic as you can imagine.

Enjoy.
 
Last edited:
Re: OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!

Mr.G said:
""I wouldn't do something like this when it's about such a serious event...""

Of course you were being sarcastic. You didn't know she was really dead.



:mad: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I would never do that!!! It would be really mean!!!


I checked your details and that's where I learned about your late wife... "Biography My wife died a few months back so I'm just checking a few sites to pass the time. " .. plus I think you mentioned in this thread also...


sorry again for that...

and thanks for the tips
 
Mr.G or anyone else Quick question?

Hey with this technique ur talkin about the gurl is facing down right? ok .... is my finger facing nail side down? and if yes curl upwards? thank you very much.. think someone should draw up some pics or make a lil video better explaining thise awesome sounding technique.... thanks alot everyone
 
i've had one or two gspot orgasms before, but it always feels like it's too intense and I've asked my lover to stop...Hmmm...maybe this time I'll ask him NOT to...

And btw...i find it easiest to get a gspot orgasm in doggie...ladies trust me on that one
 
Hold on to your hats!

:) I believe Mr G is onto something here....tried this last night...had more than I could count!! THANKS so much for the advice!!! Gonna try it again this weekend!! I will have to say that is was way more intese than I ever imagined!! THANKS again!!! :)
 
sub23, I disagree. The only way I have ever been able to have a gspot orgasm is missionary and with him sitting up and I squat facing him. Actually I can't even fathom how a gspot orgasm would be possible with doggy style. Maybe I am just wierd. ;) As soon as I get over my inhabitions about having my ass in the air, I am gonna give Mr. G's technique here a try.
 
Re: Hold on to your hats!

lizabella said:
:) I believe Mr G is onto something here....tried this last night...had more than I could count!! THANKS so much for the advice!!! Gonna try it again this weekend!! I will have to say that is was way more intese than I ever imagined!! THANKS again!!! :)




so were you solo or was this with a partner?
 
can't wait to hear how this one turns out!

lizabella said:
:) With a partner this time! :devil:


But plan on trying solo soon! :kiss:



do post and let us know, ok?
 
I'm so excited!!!!!

Just to let you know, Mr. G - LeoMoonshine and I are going to try out your technique tomorrow... so to all... we will be posting our different responses as both a giver and a receiver of this little exercise for a "real life" experiment.

See you all tomorrow!
 
It Works!

Tried it out last night and told my wife to count how many 'O's she had but when we finished she said she could'nt count she thought it was electric.....of course I did'nt stop every two minutes to let her breath as recomened thought it was too much fun trying to wear her out....


We will try and practice on the method some more.....
 
the girlfriend is in for a treat

I can't wait to try this out. I've been sitting here trying to think of how to introduce this to my girlfriend. The best i've come up with is, "Hey want to try something different" but i don't want to scare her off. Any suggestions?
 
I would think just what you have in mind would work....is she someone who enjoys trying new things? Let us know how it works out!!

:)
 
G-spot

I am going to try this out on my wife tonight. I work at night and she works during the day but I think that I am going to take the night off just to give this a shot. I have played with her G-spot before but I have never gotten this kind of response. I will let you know how well it works.:p
 
Ok, now, can someone please tell WHERE EXACTLY that g-spot is!!!???

I mean is it behind the ridged area of the vagina directly after the entrance where also the pubic bone can be felt, or is it higher up?
 
This is a technique I've known of for quite some time and YES, it is very, very potent. A number of lovers are completely addicted to my fingers, accordign to their own words. :)
 
let me testify

Mr g,
I can attest to your technique and to where the g spot is. I can do it like you suggest or i can do it with the lady on her back. Have her legs up in the air and finger her. When you reach in, curl your fingers up like you were trying to reach the back side of her belly button. Well like you were trying to point at it.

What i have to do is add alot of pressure, hold her down and keep it going. my wife usually kicks me off once it gets to intense and makes me stop at 1-2 orgasisms. then we fuck and she has 2-3 more.
 
When she is laying on her back, does she need to have her legs up?>?
 
Mr.G

Why am I no longer aloowed to post to my own thread? Trying again...

Sorry. Been away for a bit. My 'puter crashed big time. I'm on my old backup here...

Lizabella...THANKS SO much for the feedback. Nice to know it works for a few others. I hate to think that there is an ORGASM deficit going on here. Also your description was what I have observed - "Too many to count" You don't say HOW MANY but it is often almsot too many to take too. What a GREAT feeling for a guy to be able to give his woman THAT degree of pleasure....all the time. You'll find that the more you do it the easier it is to cum like that. It can happen anywhere...in a parking lot with (likely) no body around...have him bend you over the hood of the car, slide a finger in rub rub rub and BOOOOM. Orgasm. It gets THAT easy. Ya. This is ferREAL people. Who needs to buy batteries all the time???

Tangwu4? a quick description here... I suggested the woman try this the first time FACE DOWN over some pillows with her bum elevated (UP). I didn't suggest this for any macho male superior kind of thing...just that what with back rubs and the like MOST women are comfortable turning their butts to their lovers AND most people can relax this way. The relaxed position was what I'm suggesting.Which ever way you are comfortable tho OK.

That out of the way...

If you are face down the pressure (thumb, fingers or vibrator) on the wall of the vagina is also down...like you are trying to push her belly into the mattres. If she is face UP on her back the pressure is towards the ceiling and the fingers are doing a "come here" motion. If she's on her back it is almost impossible to use your thumbs so hook two fingers in her and once you feel the bump of the GSpot rub, poke or circle the area like you are trying to pick her up using just that area... well maybe not THAT hard but again, it responds to pressure. If you're too gentle I don't believe anything will happen. That's why I suggest the THUMBs. You can transfer lots of pressure with the ball of the thumb, the thumb is fat and the thumb nail is pointed away from the vaginal wall. Your nails should be cut and filed anyway but just in case they're not this position eliminates that danger.

A few people have mentioned different positions for intercourse and GSPot stimulation. Hey- whatever works for you. There IS another spot on the back of the vagina, a little further in called the ASpot. Many couples have found that in certain positions the tip of the erection can reach, hook, poke - whatever it's doing in there... and trigger an orgasm. GREAT. Like I said whatever works for you. My point is that these spots , if you keep pokin them will keep triggering orgasms.

And THAT as Martha would say, is a GOOD thing!~!
 
Back
Top