America's Clown in Chief 2018

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
America's Clown in Chief 2018

Today, our Supreme Clown In Chief looked into the news cameras, and directly addressed his core supporters. Drivel poured out of his mouth, as he spoke before the 2018 United Nations General Assembly.

The men and women assembled laughed at American Supreme Clown In Chief, when he made his ridiculous pronouncement-


Trump’s speech opened with a claim that his two years in office had accomplished more than any other US administration.


“In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country."


On the Other Side of Alice in Wonderland's Looking Glass, his statement is accepted as truth. What Democrats consider to be evils, are considered to be acceptable and necessary weapons to be used against Democrats, on the Other Side.

Today, the images from Enrique Caruso's Pagliaci, leapt to mind. Caruso portrayed his version of the clown, wearing a Pierrot costume, and sang the aria, Vesti la Giuba.

Sideshow Bob, from The Simpson's cartoon series pulled off a strange, but believable version of the aria. But his laugh sequence, was all his very own villain-laugh.

youtube- Sideshow bob singing in Opera

Trump brought his most recent version of himself, to the television screen. This version is too oafish and insubstantial to carry the role well. Although, he will leave the national stage, laughing an evil villain's laugh. Trump does not possess a joyful laugh, or a modesty laugh. An evil, mean-spirited laugh, is the only one we have heard from him.

Trump, Supreme Clown-In Chief, treats everything as a joke. He treats his role as a joke.

His version of the joke is contemptuous and mean, in nature. Which reflects what the current regime occupying the Spite House.


When Trump leaves the political stage, the very best hope we have, is that all of the harm that he will be allowed to do, is to tell Americans ", Fuck you, suckers!"

How strange, to think of President Obama in White Face stage make-up, in a Pierrot smock, pantaloons, and slippers. To see Michelle in a corset, wearing Columbine's dress, and Malia and Sasha in junior bustiers, with pantaloons under their dresses. An altogether different opera. President Obama's song is of regret, in his not being able to save America from the incoming Clown In Chief.

Obama's aria would be filled with sadness. The joke is heart-breaking, to those that had hope that Obama's good works for America's benefit, would continue under Hillary Clinton.

Obama's French Pierrot would leave the stage, supported by his wife Columbine, and his daughters, half carrying his body. Grief-stricken, Obama's footsteps not be steady. His body would be wracked with silent sobs.
 
David Corn
@DavidCornDC
D.C. bureau chief of Mother Jones, MSNBC analyst, & author (with
@Isikoff) of the new book RUSSIAN ROULETTE.
Washington, DCmotherjones.com
1,485 Following
666.6K Followers

David Corn
@DavidCornDC

FDR won a global war, legalized beer, and created Social Security--and Trump thinks he has done more than any other president. He should read a book.

1:30 PM · Sep 25, 2018


“In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country."
- Cheeto-lini

David Smith is with #TheResistance
@KDavidSmithAuth
·
2h
Replying to
@DavidCornDC

He meant golfing. He’s done more golfing than any other President

3:51 PM · Sep 25, 2018
 
“In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country,” Donald Trump told assembled international leaders at the United Nations, provoking a spontaneous and incredulous outburst of laughter

Trump earned that laughter. He also earned copious amounts of mocking. I mean, seriously….accomplished more than any other administration?

President Franklin D Roosevelt was sworn in during the height of the Great Depression. During Roosevelt’s first two years, he spearheaded unprecedented major legislation and issued a profusion of executive orders that instituted the New Deal—a variety of programs designed to produce relief (government jobs for the unemployed), recovery (economic growth), and reform (through regulation of Wall Street, banks and transportation). He also passed another package of domestic legislation that created Social Security, a national unemployment insurance program, and the National Labor Relations Board.

When Barack Obama was sworn into office the United States was in the worst recession it had experienced since the Great Depression. The economy was in a freefall and we were hemorrhaging hundreds of thousands of jobs every month. The economic stimulus package that President Obama put together made investments in infrastructure, stimulated the economy, added jobs, not only in construction, but that also multiples out in all the fields that contribute to those industries, such as equipment manufacturing. In Addition, Obama’s Affordable Care Act, added approximately 3 million jobs, mostly in the Healthcare industry.

Donald Trump was sworn in during a time of strong economic growth and low unemployment. Trump failed to get any major legislation passed during his first two years and spent a disturbing amount of time playing golf, watching TV and engaging in very public temper tantrums on Twitter.

Temper tantrums and name-calling do not count as accomplishments. Attacking America’s NATO allies, America’s Intelligence Community and America’s Free Press, while chronically praising a Russian dictator doesn’t count as accomplishments either.

Exactly what does Trump think that he’s accomplished?
 
When Barack Obama was sworn into office the United States was in the worst recession it had experienced since the Great Depression. The economy was in a freefall and we were hemorrhaging hundreds of thousands of jobs every month. The economic stimulus package that President Obama put together made investments in infrastructure, stimulated the economy, added jobs, not only in construction, but that also multiples out in all the fields that contribute to those industries, such as equipment manufacturing. In Addition, Obama’s Affordable Care Act, added approximately 3 million jobs, mostly in the Healthcare industry.

"What part of peace and prosperity didn't you like?"

-- Hillary Clinton
 
“When you think of how far we have come, and at what cost, and with what faith, to just turn it all over to this monstrous clown with a monstrous ego, with no experience, never served his country in any way — it’s just crazy."

- David McCullough on Trump, 2016
 
tumblr_pftk94q0aD1rbam90o2_500.jpg
 
Huge 'Baby Trump' balloon to make 1st major N.J. stop this weekend. Here's where

Sep 28, 2018


One of the six Baby Trump balloons is coming to Ricalton Square in Maplewood, to take part in a South Orange Maplewood (SOMA) Action event.

While Baby Trump won't be flying (he'll be inflated with air, rather than helium), the giant, orange balloon with a signature swoop of blonde hair will be hard to miss.


The balloon is expected to be inflated Sunday between 11 a.m. and noon.


https://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2018/09/baby_trump_will_be_at_an_nj_event_this_weekend.html

Was Trump in Florida, last weekend ?


Other balloons are expected to take trips to Wilmington, North Carolina, Los Angeles and Chicago


Saturday, Trump rally Wheeling, West Virginia September 29, 2018

Mothman: W.Va.’s winged wonder

September 26, 2018

November 12, 1966 near Clendenin, West Virginia. Mothman sighting.
November 15th, 1966, another sighting

December 15, 1967, the Silver Bridge that spans the Ohio River from Point Pleasant West Virginia to Ohio collapsed.


http://www.grafwv.com/page/content.detail/id/506909/The-Mothman--W-Va--s-winged-wonder.html?nav=5004

https://www.wvgazettemail.com/news/...cle_e51e03f4-5b69-5751-9a3b-d335ad7efc52.html


Trump will then hold evening rallies in Johnson City, Tennessee, on Monday; Southaven, Mississippi, on Tuesday; Rochester, Minnesota, on Thursday; and Topeka, Kansas, next Saturday.
 
yikes

The pic they snapped, captured the clown make-up.

The clown's hand is pale, (because of golf glove ?) and it contrasts highly with very orange make up. The undercoat is stark white. Some was leftover, on his sideburns and ear. No yellow tint was added to the Clown in Chief's hair. White hair and an orange face. So bizarre.


His joke caused people to cringe, today.


All about owning the Femi-nazis.

*disgusted*
 
"The man spends his entire life spurting all manner of conviction-less takes up into the atmosphere, purely because he gets to gleefully slurp up all the negative energy they create, ..."

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...morgan-james-bond-baby-sling-daniel-craig-007

gsgs comment-

Was this a description of USA Clown in
Chief ? No. But, UK horror Piers Morgan
mirrors CIC#45 Orange Clown tRump
was too narcissistic to nurture his own
children.

Could you ever imagine Orange Clown
tRump taking infant Barron for a stroll,
while wearing
a baby sling ?

Melania could not trust the Orange
Oaf to hold baby Barron, while he
was sitting.


Conversation

Chris Evans
@ChrisEvans
You really have to be so uncertain of your own masculinity to concern yourself with how another man carries his child. Any man who wastes time quantifying masculinity is terrified on the inside

9:40 PM · Oct 15, 2018
 
Last edited:
“I’m not going to get into it, because we won,” (CIC#45) said. “It doesn’t matter.”


"Fuck you, we won. It’s the sentiment underlying all of Trump’s interactions with the press, and, for that matter, his entire presidency. He couldn’t care less about what the media thinks of his views..."

“Lesley, it’s OK,” (CIC#45) said. “In the meantime, I’m president and you’re not."


Donald Trump baby blimp set to fly over US after president's 'I'm not a baby' comments

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/wor...esidents-im-not-a-baby-comments-a3963696.html

(CIC#45) THREW STARBURST CANDIES AT ANGELA MERKEL, SAID 'DON'T SAY I NEVER GIVE YOU ANYTHING'

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-tru...ngela-merkel-dont-say-i-never-give-you-987178


It seems terribly naive and almost quaint at this late date to point it out, but Trump’s lack of interest in even pseudo-morality remains a truly shocking and unique fact about his presidency. The rationale for confirming Kavanaugh is now the same as the rationale for believing the innocence of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman: They are both on Trump’s side, and can therefore commit any crimes they want.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/10/trump-calls-the-saudis-as-innocent-as-brett-kavanaugh.html
 
House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif.

Standing next to Trump in that clip is his newest BFF and chief enabler, House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif. McCarthy was present in the infamous White House "shithole" meeting, but has not weighed in on what exactly he saw and heard. Unlike the Hawaii state government Trump extols in that comment, the president has refused to take responsibility for the international furor resulting from his reported action.

Unfortunately, McCarthy is not as well known for his judgement or intellect, and he made one of the most memorable gaffes in congressional history. He appeared on Sean Hannity's Fox News show and said that he was developing a "fight and win strategy" and used this as an example:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...e5-8325-a42b5a459b1e_story.html?noredirect=on

McCarthy effectively admitted that the endless Benghazi investigations were political. Not that everyone didn't know that already, but you can't have the prospective speaker of the House admitting that he is persecuting a rival for political gain. It's a bad look, and it cost McCarthy the job.


https://www.salon.com/2018/01/16/worst-of-trumps-enablers-kevin-mccarthys-starburst-strategy/

There is a direct and symbiotic connection between who McCarthy is and what he does and what his brother-in-law does,” said Loyola Law School professor Jessica Levinson, a former member of the Los Angeles City Ethics Commission. She said Wages’ work on federal contracts important to McCarthy’s in-laws and his district “should never have happened at all.”

McCarthy declined to be interviewed for this story.

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-na-pol-mccarthy-contracts-20181014-story.html
 
Back
Top