Rate my aching pussy.

Should I post a wishlist?

• Yes

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Time to dig out the ole' miners helmet and check the batteries on the lamp.... I'm gonna be down there working for quite a while... :D

Dont shave

Oh Ultimate dont shave. Your pussy is perfect the way it is. It's very hot watching yout toy slip between your delicious looking lips.

Your Aching Pussy

I’ll shave.

I would just love to be the one that is willing to take a shower with you, get out, set you up on the vanity, apply a good amount of shaving cream, then shave you bald. When cleaning you up with warm water, blow ever so light on your freshly shaved area. Then dive in and lap up all the juices that will be flowing out.

Let me lick your pussy and suck on your clit. You will thoroughly enjoy it!

I would just love to be the one that is willing to take a shower with you, get out, set you up on the vanity, apply a good amount of shaving cream, then shave you bald. When cleaning you up with warm water, blow ever so light on your freshly shaved area. Then dive in and lap up all the juices that will be flowing out.

That’s my dream.

So your life very pissy likes thick? How thick? The vid toy seemed to be just right, but that would mean it’s very tight

Does your favorite toy fit through a standard toilet roll?

So your life very pissy likes thick? How thick? The vid toy seemed to be just right, but that would mean it’s very tight

Does your favorite toy fit through a standard toilet roll?

I’m very tight and I love to be stretched out. It does.

Mmmm looks very tasty!!! I’d love something else sliding in and out besides that dildo!!

Back