Annie's Room

Starting to come out of my cloud, I think. Had a good play time with hubby last night. We hadn't used the strapon in a few weeks. Later I felt a powerful urge to feel another woman's body against mine, to feel her tongue all over me. Nice orgasm, nice to feel that energy again. Still part of some big time-consuming projects at work that took away some of my free time though.

Your reward for caring enough to read this thread? Today, I'm wearing this...

lzh-05-custom-made-pink-satin-lace-detail.jpg

...a gift from hubby a few years ago when he was traveling to the UK quite a bit. I just love how it feels. That model doesn't do it justice (too thin). Too bad it doesn't appear to be available any more.

EDIT: Looking closer, this is really close to what I'm wearing but just a little different. Mine is from Josefina. Couldn't find a better picture.

Last edited:
Starting to come out of my cloud, I think. Had a good play time with hubby last night. We hadn't used the strapon in a few weeks. Later I felt a powerful urge to feel another woman's body against mine, to feel her tongue all over me. Nice orgasm, nice to feel that energy again. Still part of some big time-consuming projects at work that took away some of my free time though.

...a gift from hubby a few years ago when he was traveling to the UK quite a bit. I just love how it feels. That model doesn't do it justice (too thin). Too bad it doesn't appear to be available any more.

EDIT: Looking closer, this is really close to what I'm wearing but just a little different. Mine is from Josefina. Couldn't find a better picture.

We can just imagine how lovely you look & how sexy you feel in it. Thanks forcthe update.

:heart::heart:

Annie's Frequently Asked Questions

Q: When hubby came out to me, did I have an idea he was that way?

A: In the moment I would have said no but slowly, looking back there were signs I could have picked up on. I just wasn't aware of the "sissy" lifestyle to know there were clues.

Feeling pretty good this morning... stroked hubby in her satin sissy cami and tap pants, sent her on her way to make breakfast and then visited here... new friend is helping me find some real pleasures this morning, just the idea of being with her... a few girl-girl videos to wish that was us... there are moments I think I could have been quite happy as a lesbian my whole life though probably just as insatiable as I am today. Yeah, I'm feeling better. :)

Feeling pretty good this morning... stroked hubby in her satin sissy cami and tap pants, sent her on her way to make breakfast and then visited here... new friend is helping me find some real pleasures this morning, just the idea of being with her... a few girl-girl videos to wish that was us... there are moments I think I could have been quite happy as a lesbian my whole life though probably just as insatiable as I am today. Yeah, I'm feeling better. :)

Nice to hear you all are feeling better!

Nice to hear you all are feeling better!

Wearing a rather short, flirty skirt and the sheerest of panties today. I know a few students have "accidentally" gotten an eyeful which has me back in my office door locked to enjoy how that feels. I love the girl who kept looking. ;)

Wearing a rather short, flirty skirt and the sheerest of panties today. I know a few students have "accidentally" gotten an eyeful which has me back in my office door locked to enjoy how that feels. I love the girl who kept looking. ;)

Hell yea!!!

Hell yea!!!

Could never risk my job this way but I so wanted to stop her at the end of the lecture, ask her if she liked what she saw and ask her back to my office to let her 'see' everything she wants... the thought of doing that got me a whopper orgasm after that class.

Could never risk my job this way but I so wanted to stop her at the end of the lecture, ask her if she liked what she saw and ask her back to my office to let her 'see' everything she wants... the thought of doing that got me a whopper orgasm after that class.

I’m sure! Love to walk in a room and find my wife spread wide getting licked by a a younger woman! Makes me so hard!!!

fun at school...

Hell yea!!!

Of course you have to be careful. I too, once taught, and know flirtations. If I had a daughter with lesbian thoughts, I wouldnt mind a bit if a compassionate female prof showed her a few of the insights into it.

Back