👫 Men and Women who like conversation 3 🍿📞

Yep all done. Oh trust me. I love lazy. If it wasn't so hot in that tiny room, I'd have been in my Eeyore onesie Pjs 😁 I changed right after that picture into shorts and tank top, but I'd have never let her take that pic with me not wearing a bra 😂

You've seen how beautiful my daughter is. I can't afford to look horrible too often. She's my little beauty. 😍

Sassy you are beautiful in or out of anything. Yes she is and so are YOU!!

Yep all done. Oh trust me. I love lazy. If it wasn't so hot in that tiny room, I'd have been in my Eeyore onesie Pjs 😁 I changed right after that picture into shorts and tank top, but I'd have never let her take that pic with me not wearing a bra 😂

You've seen how beautiful my daughter is. I can't afford to look horrible too often. She's my little beauty. 😍

I've not, but if she's half as beautiful as you, she's a looker.

💋 you are sweet. Thank you.

She got her Dads height and thin genes. She wanted to get into modeling, but we didn't push hard enough. But thank you. 💋💋

Parents sometimes just have to let the kids make up their own minds. Both of us were in IT when he was deciding on what to study in college. He chose Business, first, thought it would give him a round education. By his second semester, he went nerd :)

I wanted my daughter to minor in business. But then when she found out that would require a lot more math, she decided ..hell no. 😛

So psychology it is

My oldest wanted to be a lawyer, but after reading that she had to go to law school, too, she changed to Business Administration.

The youngest is an artist, studied Graphic Arts, and now works as an in-house artist for a local PR firm.

My oldest wanted to be a lawyer, but after reading that she had to go to law school, too, she changed to Business Administration.

The youngest is an artist, studied Graphic Arts, and now works as an in-house artist for a local PR firm.

My daughters major is interior design. Im happy that she's taking art this semester though. She's so good at painting. I was hoping she would be able to continue on with sign language also.

My daughters major is interior design. Im happy that she's taking art this semester though. She's so good at painting. I was hoping she would be able to continue on with sign language also.

It's good to keep up on sign language.

Youngest never leaves her apartment without a sketchbook and pencil.

Damn this rain is never going to stop... was supposed to be on the golf course today, but would have needed a rowboat.... I imagine it is similar down your way as the weather radar showed all green in Southern B.C. and Washington State. Anyway.. you have a great day sexy lady!!:rose::rose:

Damn this rain is never going to stop... was supposed to be on the golf course today, but would have needed a rowboat.... I imagine it is similar down your way as the weather radar showed all green in Southern B.C. and Washington State. Anyway.. you have a great day sexy lady!!:rose::rose:

"Into each life some rain must fall." - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

He was important to my mother's family: Szuba great-grandparents read his works on the trip from what's now Poland to NYC (and eventually to Scranton PA, then to where we are now). They landed and could speak and comprehend much of the English. They read more while living in PA, eventually reading Poe, Cooper, and others.

They named their youngest son Wadsworth for the poet.

All that said....

FUCKING RAIN NEEDS TO STOP!!!

Yes I really want this rain to stop. I spent the day making a mess with crayons. I had fun with the hair dryer and making them melt. But I would really like to be in the hot tub but when it is raining this hard it is not too much fun. According to the weather, we are not supposed to get good sun until Thursday now. :mad:

Welcome Kellee :rose:

Yes I really want this rain to stop. I spent the day making a mess with crayons. I had fun with the hair dryer and making them melt. But I would really like to be in the hot tub but when it is raining this hard it is not too much fun. According to the weather, we are not supposed to get good sun until Thursday now. :mad:

Welcome Kellee :rose:

Thursday!!! Noooooo!!! I need some warm sun!!! I got to fly to St. Somewhere!!!:D

Back