My wife's friendly rival

Homerun2611

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 21, 2018
Posts
7,432
Scenario:

Bill Thompson lives in a beautiful suburban home in Dallas with his wife and two boys. He runs a small manufacturing business, and with a gorgeous built in pool, membership at the Country Club, and a 4 handicap, he has a great life by most anyone’s definition. He has been married for 30 years and he and his wife have had sex like clockwork, at least 1-2 times per month for the last few years. God what happened we used to fuck like rabbits, enjoy porn, even occasional anal. But as the boys got older, one was in college now, and the second was a senior in high school, Samantha was always too busy, too overscheduled or just too tired, but “maybe next weekend?”. She was a good mom, highly involved in her church and the community, and she was a loyal wife, but Bill was not ready to go to pasture.
Karen, and her husband Steve, lived next door, ironically, where Bill and Samantha had two boys, Steve and Karen had two girls. I had to give Steve credit, his wife was a 43 year old beauty, dark brunette hair, green eyes, 5 foot 7, 36 C breasts and the body of a woman who took pride in working with a personal trainer 4 times per week. She was Sam’s best friend but also her friendly competitor for the various leadership roles at the church, high school and country club. His two daughters were the younger even prettier versions of their mother, Cindy was 21 a junior at state U studying pre med, and Carly was an 18 year old senior at Crescent High who would be going to college in the fall on a diving scholarship. She was a knockout and a straight A student. Steve was a successful corporate lawyer, but his work would often take him out of the country for weeks at a time.

Roles: Bill, Karen and Carly


They are outside and Bill is washing his car when Karen and Carly walk out on their way to the gym.

“Karen, how have you been? How long is Steve gone this time? I heard he was headed to Hong Kong. I don’t envy him, that jet lag to the orient is a killer. I guess I will know how you feel this weekend. Sam is heading over to Houston to visit Bobby for Mom’s weekend at Sigma Chi. I was wondering if Carly had a job yet for this summer, I am looking for someone to take over for my receptionist for the summer, and the job is hers if she wants it, let me know?” “I am planning to grill some steaks later, if you guys aren’t doing anything please feel free to come over”.
 
My Wife’s Friendly Rival

I have filled the daughter role, the mother role is still open and can be filled immediately by responding soon, or cab ne joined in at any time, but please read any preceding posts before joining
 
Last edited:
Carla 18 years of age, former very pretty brunette cheerleader and member of the swimming team, straight A student going to college in the fall looking for a summer job.

Carly and her mother were about to go to the local gym and as they were about to get in the car their nice and friendly next door neighbor Bill was washing his car in the driveway. He greeted them both and made small talk but then said that he was hiring a receptionist for a summer position...this was music to Carly's ears. A receptionist at his company, this was so much better than a job at the local pizza palor !

" We might take you up on that Bill, a steak on the grill sounds so good. Going to the gym always makes me so hungary. " Carly's mother responded.

" Oh and by the way, I have been trying to find a job this summer before college. It sounds simply wonderful Mr. Thompson ! " Carly responded barely able to contain her excitement. If the truth been known she had always had a slight crush on her much older next door nieghbor despite that he had to goodlooking sons that were her age. Carly secretly had always found older men much more desirable...

The mother and daughter waved as they backed out of their driveway.

" Oh my God mom...if I worked for Mr. Thompson I would make so much more money than at Sandro's Pizzaria. "

" Yes dear it sounds perfect for you. Bill is such a nice guy to offer you a position. " Karen commented. " Do you want to go over and have dinner after our workout ? "
" Oh my God yes, I need to discuss this job with him as soon as possible. " Carly said.
 

Attachments

  • 0616be15e0a8dc049c59d425b24d3c87.jpg
    0616be15e0a8dc049c59d425b24d3c87.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I hop in my car to head over to the butcher and a million thoughts are racing through my mind.

They said yes, how nice to have such lovely guests for dinner. Hell, who am I kidding, lovely, a smoking mother daughter couple for dinner. I feel myself starting to get hard and talk myself down, "Down boys, this is just dinner with neighbors, anything else is all in your mind". However, as they say the mind is the greatest aphrodesiac.

My invitation had been purely spontaneous. I hadn't really intended to invite them over for dinner but opportunity presented itself, and Carpe Diem! As my wife is the first to point out, I have held a torch for Karen for years. I had lost track of how many nights I had come home with glaring stares from Samantha, my wife, after having had too many cocktails and getting a bit too touchy feely with our attractive neighbor. She was a flirt and so was I and she was one hell of a sexy dancer. On those rare nights after said local get togethers my wife and I had sex, it was often Karen's face and body I fantasized about while I was pounding Samantha.

In fairness, who was she to judge? She was practically drooling over Steve whenever we were around them. Sam made sure to wear her sexiest outfits, laugh a bit too loud at any of his jokes, lean in and give him a view whenever possible and basically did everything she could to make sure he was taken care of. Karen and Steve were a striking couple, no doubt about it and we all have our little crushes. However, as I asked them, I can't say in the back of my mind I wasn't looking forward to the moment I told Samantha, my wife, of my neighborly gesture and hearing her seethe over the phone.

But Carly, that was a bonus. Ooh la la, how she had matured. Even in yoga pants and a baggy t-shirt you could tell she had a body built for sex. What a booty, it might have made J-Lo envious. How my boys let that get away was beyond me. Of course my son, always liked the quick kill. Just last night I had walked in to my great room on he and his latest girl on their first date. There she was down on her knees in front of him letting him titty fuck her. Well good for him, and now he had just texted me to say he would not be home for dinner, but was headed up to the latest conquest's lake house for the weekend.

So I had thought it was just going to be the old man alone all weekend, but now I see the girls in the drive way and it shouldn't be such a bad night after all. And Carly seemed genuinely intersted in the job, obviously she doesn't know all that goes with it, but that is one interview I am truly looking forward to.

Is there a way to spice up tonight a bit? I know, I will text Karen that I am grilling out and setting up our table by the pool, so if they want to bring their suits we can all grab a dip later if we want after dinner. I have never seen Carly dive, and my god that must be a site that fills the stadium. I will need to make sure the little general is submerged if she takes the trek up the higher diving board.

Now for dinner, I go in the butcher and get 3 filets, some crab legs and asparagus. I will toss a ceaser and we should be set. I buy two bottles of cabernet, then buy a third just in case. When I get home, I set the table with china, crystal and candles, make sure the pool has been vacuumed, and go up and grab a quick shower, and toss on some casual clothes.

I am out by the grill by the pool in our backyard at 6:30 when the ladies are supposed to arrive. Right on time I hear them walking around to the back. "Is that the clicking of heels I hear on the cobblestones?" I walk around to greet you as you appear. "Ladies, I am so happy that you could join me this evening, how could any man be so lucky? Would you like something to drink? ..."
 
Last edited:
Carly must have changed her mind ten times before she decided on a bikini to wear instead of a one peice for tonight's dinner with Mr. Thompson. Since she was on the swim team she always wore a one piece with the school colors, and a bikini seemed better to make an impression. Besides Carly had been blessed with a perfect body why not show it off for her hunky next door nieghbor. And she so needed this job...

Of course her mother and sister were invited also, and most of the time Carly took a back seat compared to her mom. Karen was a natural born flirt and had a way with men. Her dear daddy was a perfect example, being under her mother's thumb. Karen ruled the roost without a doubt, she controlled the finances and everyone played by her rules. According to her, a beautiful woman deserved to be spoiled, pampered and pleased. Whatever her mother had daddy wrapped around her finger...not that he didn't spoil his daughters. If the truth be told Carly was a daddy's girl.

The young teen studied her fine butte in the mirror. Dozens of boys had made remarks or compliments about how perfect it was. Not to little and not too big, just round and firm. Carly breasts were now well developed as well and this only added to her allure, combined with her slim waist and long shapely legs. Carly was a total goddess just like her mother. And she wasn't exactly a virgin, unbeknownst to anyone but her sister.

Yes Mr. Thompson was going to get an eyeful tonight. He would have no choice but to hire her. If he only knew of her secret crush that she had on him all these years despite being married...!!!!!

Carly slipped into a pair of shorts and a tee shirt over her bikini, touched up her makeup, which she didn't wear much of and combed her long dark hair. Slipping into a pair of high heels she went downstairs where her mother and sister were waiting impatiently.

" My God what took you so long ? It's only a barbeque with Bill our neighbor. " Karen asked.

" I know mom, but I want to make a good impression. I so need this job. "

" I have a feeling you will get it, okay. " Karen said with a wink.

" Please mother don't interfer, I can do this by myself. " Carly said knowing her mother could be very persausive.

" Okay lets go we are already late dear. " Karen remarked, taking her young daughters arm and walking the short distance next door.

Bill greeted them warmly, saying he was so lucky to have two ladies joining him for dinner and offered them something to drink.

" Why yes Mr. Thompson, I would just love some wine. " Carly said.

" Carly you are only eighteen and too young to drink. " Karen admonished.

" Please mother don't be silly. You know a little wine isn't going to hurt me. "

" I guess not, I wouldn't mind some also Bill darling. " Karen smiled, while both ladies sat down at the table and crossed their legs.
 
“You both look simply stunning, I would hate to be that man who had to choose between you. Steve is a lucky man, I am so glad that you both decided to come over.”

Well that is an interesting mother/daughter dynamic. Karen is my definition of the alpha female. Yes, I was attracted to her, and would love to bed her any day, but I was well aware that she could be vicious. She was a winner and did not worry about casualties. She was used to getting anything she wanted, and had that southern charm that while she was being sweet and attentive she was pulling all the strings and in total control. She had Steve wrapped around her finger, and damn near most any other man she wanted to have ready to serve her.

Carlyn, on the other hand was formidable in her own way. High heels, short shorts, even in her t-shirt she was a total sex kitten. She was also smart, and was going to be a division one athlete, a winner. I am guessing she does not readily take a back seat to anyone. While she came across a bit inexperienced, I think there is some Omega there that might be fun to watch play out. Also, that outfit, I feel a bit like Christmas and I hope she is planning to unwrap the package. Thank goodness, I have baggy pants on, I can feel my cock begin to stir in my pants as I see these two sit down and cross their legs. My imagination is on overdrive and I need to slow down, these women are only here for dinner Bill.

However, Bill had a bit of experience in trying to manipulate competitive dynamics to his benefit. Karen thinks she is in total control, but I believe Carly might be more of a force than she even realizes yet. Let me see if we might get them to compete a bit, with old Bill here being the benefactor.

I sit down across from you for a minute and look directly at Karen.

500_F_124218177_12zHSLNm054rMfQqGDoRg1BjIrJVkdSc.jpg


“Karen, are you sure you are okay with my getting Carlyn a cocktail? I would hate for anyone to accuse me of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.” I smile and I turn and grin and wink at Carlyn as I say this. “Even a minor as beautiful as your daughter.”

I know I am potentially crossing a line, but Karen and I have flirted to a much greater extent than this before so this shouldn’t feel out of character. I hope this gets to both of them in very different ways. For Carly, I am trying to clearly signal I find her young but very attractive. Whether it benefits me tonight or later when we discuss her job or she is working at my office, I want her to know that her looks are appealing to me.

For Karen, let’s see if we can stoke the competitive juices. I doubt that she has seen her daughter as a rival before, but given what I am seeing, that time is coming, or may have come. It is rare that Karen isn’t the feature player in any room that she is in. She knows how we have sexually bantered in the past, it feels different tonight.

“I picked up a couple of bottles of a terrific cabernet I found last year during our trip to Napa. I hope that works, or would you prefer a different cocktail. I try to keep our bar well stocked, here so what is your pleasure?”

As I get up, I walk around Carly’s side of the table and brush my hand lightly across her shoulders. “Carly, it looks like you came prepared to swim. That’s great. We have had this poo for years and I seem to be the only one who ever uses it. I love the water and it would be great to take a swim after dinner. The weather looks like it will be perfect.”

“Also, will it just be the three of us tonight? It looks like my son headed out early to go up to a friends lake house. So it looks like I am bacheloring it this weekend. Was Cindy planning to join us as well? If so, I will get another steak to put on the grill. Although I must say, I am not sure there is enough of me to go around to entertain any more beauty tonight’ I laugh. “Also, how would you like your steaks? The grill should be ready shortly.”
 
Carly was pleased when Mr. Thompson refered to her as beautiful. Most of the time her mother was the center of attention and known as the beautiful one, a goddess and gorgeous. And no one could deny it. While Karen and her sister were dark haired Carly was more fair like her daddy.

" A glass or two of wine won't hurt her...and no I won't have you arrested for contributing to the delinquency. " Karen stated. " thank I will have the cabernet. "

Mr. Thompson was so sweet and invited Carly to swim after dinner, if she wanted. Secretly she could'nt wait to 'show off' her new bikini, and this seemed the perfect time to do it, and to show Mr. Thompson that her mother wasn't the only hot body in the neighborhood.

" No my sister won't be joining us this evening Cindy had a prior engagent. " Carly answered when Mr. Thompson inquired about her sister. This was fine with her anyway it was one less person to compete for his attention, besides mommy dearest.

"... Also how would you like your steaks ? The grill should be ready soon. "

I would like mine medium rare please. And Carly prefers hers well done. " Karen said.

" Mother I am fully capable of ordering myself. I am an adult now and not a child. " Carly admonished. I swear, you exist to embarrass me. " The youngest daughter studied her nails and saw that she needed to have them done especailly if she got the job. Receptists should have polished nails at all times since they had to type alot.

" Do you need any help Bill ? Why I would mind at all. " Karen asked...
 
Bill is very aroused as he anticipates the evening. “Karen, I would never turn down your helping hand... I purchased the ingredients for a fine Ceaser …” I get up and look Karen directly in the eye and smile, “…you can toss the salad”.

I start walking into the house and turn back to them. I admire their beautify shapely legs, “I am going to quickly run up stairs and put on my suit for after dinner, I will be back down in a second and get our drinks poured.” “Carly, if you would like, you could sit on the low dive and dip your toes in the pool. Or if you prefer, I also have the jacuzzi turned on. It will be about 20 minutes before the steaks and asparagus are ready. That will one well done, one medium rare and one rare”.

I go inside and open the wine, decant it, and let it breathe for a minute. I then run up stairs and quickly put on a pair of baggy tan swim trunks, I keep on my t-shirt and put on sandals. I loved the interchange between mother and daughter, “Mother I am fully capable of ordering myself. I am an adult now and not a child”. I am also thrilled that Karen is allowing Carly to have a glass of wine or two. I had hoped she would when I bought the extra bottle of cab, but you never know. Thank goodness Karen is a drinker too. Call me crazy but a gorgeous 18 year old girl with a perfect body in a bikini, who is plied with a couple of drinks, sounds intriguing, if only as a spectator sport. I can't wait to get a better look at that ass.

Bill hustled back down stairs and has his back to the door as he leans his waste against the counter top. As he reaches for three wine glasses, he hears the sliding doors open from the pool and hears someone enter …
 
Carly decided that a dip in the jaccuzi before dinner, as Mr. Thompson thoughfully suggested. Standing above the rushing water she gracefully slide off her shorts and discarded her tee shirt and tested the water with her big toe. It was just perfect...the young teen entered the swirling warm water. Rather than join her Carly watched as her mother go inside, probably to flirt with Bill in a more private setting she thought to herself. Carly secretly wished that Karen had other plans this evening or wasn't invited so that she had a chance to have the hansome Mr. Thompson all to herself. Wouldn't it be nice to be just her and him sipping wine in the jaccuzi, making small talk or whatever ?

Karen had slipped inside to gather the ingredients for the salad and saw Bill reaching for the glasses.

" There you are, sugar ! So tell me why are you considering hiring my daughter, wouldn't you prefer someone with much more experience ? " Karen teased, standing so close to him that her breasts brushed lightly up against his back...
 

Attachments

  • 6c04051a558bb63a672a35bbfd0ed1c1.jpg
    6c04051a558bb63a672a35bbfd0ed1c1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Bill had just reached the glasses, and was about to turn around, when he heard Karen's voice. Her southern charm could melt sugar. It had often melted him and any other man in her sights. She was the consummate Texas girl. Charm and sex appeal to die for, and the ability to twist men around their little finger. He delayed turning around to see what she might do. In her own unique style, Karen took command of almost any situation she encountered. He had hoped while inside, out of Carly's sight, he could understand if she had any agenda. He hoped she did.

She kept walking and talking and when he felt her breasts brush lightly against his back, an electric shock hit his body. It particularly reverberated in a single, central location. He loved the way he felt around her. She brought out something virile, primal, and he liked that feeling.

He turned around and didn't give ground, if anything he inched slightly closer. He quickly realized, that she had removed her cover up and in her pink bikini, she was stunning... and she knew it. He felt his cock responding, albeit he hoped unnoticable so far.

"Well sugar..." he smiled, "...your daughter is a lovely young lady and with our receptionist out on maternity leave we had a need. I thought I could do a favor for my beautiful neighbor's daughter and teach her a few skills that she will use in the future".

He chuckled at his own veiled compliment, except it was true. Bill had originally mentioned the position opportunity for Carly due to his crush on Karen, only to realize the young daughter was arguably as sexy or sexier than the original.

Bill, quickly looked out the window and saw Carly headed to the jacuzzi, so he reached out and put both hands on Karen's shoulders, and intentionally looked her up and down and then directly in her eyes and smiled. "I do declare Karen, how is it that the rest of us get older each year and you get younger and even more beautiful. You still have the figure of a 21 year old. Steve is the luckiest man I know. We are all jealous of him."

Bill turned back around with Karen still standing there, and began to pour the wine. "Is there anything else I can do for you, or are you ready to toss the salad? I need to get you two lovely ladies their drinks". As he turned back around with the glasses filled with one he thought back on her comment, he couldn't help himself from admiring her breasts and then looked up. "And Karen, sometimes you can't get the experience you would really want ..."
 
" And Karen, sometimes you can't get the experience you would really want... " Bill said after undressing her with his eyes from head to toe. The one thing Bill had was plenty of confidence she thought to herself, as she began to toss the salad.

" Why I wouldn't mind experiencing everything life has to offer. " Karen remarked, taking a sip of the wine from the glass he offered. " Mmmmm excellant. I have to be careful not to drink too much tonight so I don't let you take advantage of me...or my youngest daughter. Not that you're not a proper gentleman..."

Despite their often flirtascious behavior Bill had never took it beyond that stage. Karen had never strayed outside her marriage but she did have fantasies about her hunky next store neighbor...

Meanwhile Carly closed her eyes and enjoyed the jets massage her body. If she only had a cold glass of wine and the company of Mr. Thompson engaging in private and perhaps some intimate conversation the evening would be just perfect. But he was too busy flirting with her mother. And who could blame him, she practically smothered him with shameless attention every chance she got no matter if the other spouse was around or not.

Maybe Mr. Thompson will remember I'm out here all by my lonesome and bring me that glass of wine he promised me. she thought to herself wanting him to see her in her new pink bikini...
 
"On that note let me refill your glass before I go" Bill laughed but he did top her off. Karen was leaning against the counter tossing the salad. He set his wine down and came up behind her, his slightly hardening cock lightly brushing against her ass. He set his two hands on each of her as cheeks, and gave it the slightest squeeze..He leaned in and made she could feel his warm breath on her neck and then he whispered into her ear, "Karen, I don't know how you keep your ass so perfect, you do know, men would actually go to war over this ass. If only you could sell your secret". He gave her the gentlest little spank, and turned around and walked away to give Carly her wine.

With Karen busy inside, Bill carried out the two wine glasses for he and Carly. Bill's jacuzzi, was built into the ground at the same level as the main pool, but secluded with a covered roof not within direct sight of the kitchen. First he walked over to the jacuzzi, where Carly was kneeling on the bench with her arms folded on the edge of the pool facing the outside wall. Bill walked up and squatted down in a catcher's position to hand her her wine. "Your wine, my Lady" Bill smiled and gave her the wine. As she reached for the glass her breasts rose out of the water and Bill had to be careful not to stare down at her glistening, wet cleavage. Her pink bikini was vibrant, and her breasts firm and full. He was instantly aroused.

With Karen, still inside, he had a second to spend some time alone with Carly. He stood up, walked over and turned the burners on the grill to high. Then he waled back to where,Carly remained leaning against the side. He sat down next to her such that he was sitting on the edge of the jacuzzi, with his legs dangling down into the water and his left leg lightly touching her. As he looked down to talk to her he was looking straight down her cleavage, and he had to work not to visibly show his arousal.

Bill smiled at her, "It will be a couple of minutes before I need to put the steaks on and your Mom is making the salad. I thought we could talk for a minute...Carly I have to tell you, I can't believe how you have grown up. I used to remember you playing in the backyard with the boys. Now look at you, you are a fully grown, absolutely beautiful young woman. How are you doing ..."
 
"...Now look at you, you are fully grown, absolutely beautiful young woman. How are you doing ? " Mr. Thompson asked after bringing Carly a glass of wine.

" Thank you kind sir, I''m dying of thirst." Carly said, surprised that mother hadn't made him have a change of heart and convince Mr. Thompson not to permit her to have any wine. It was apparent Karen had 'Bill' wrapped around her little finger, she had that effect on all males.

" I am doing fine I suppose.I am so grateful you are offering me a position, Mr. Thompson. Of course I am going to school in the fall and this will give me a chance to be a little independant from mommy and daddy. " she responded and took a sip of wine..." Oh my, this is so tasty. "

Carly was aware that Mr. Thompson had a close up view of her well developed cleavage but she didn't mind, in fact the young teenager rather liked it. He was a good looking man, not some immature boy. Of course he was married but what was the harm in alittle flirtation. Carly laid back relaxing aware of the jet against her derrierre.

" Are you going to join me after dinner sir ? " Carly asked, batting her long eyelashes...
 
“Absolutely, I wouldn’t miss it. I look forward to the warm jets helping me release my tension”. Bill takes his hand and slightly massages his neck. He watches her body respond to the Jets. As he begins to get up, “oh, and Carly, either tonight or over the weekend, we should connect 1 on 1. I am happy to discuss the job, but we should find time to get your interview done this weekend. I will be around and no need for you to come downtown just for that. We can be more informal here”.

Bill gets up and walks back over to the grill and checks the burners. “Everything looks good, I am going to go grab the steaks and asparagus, do you need a refresher on your wine?”

As Bill turns to go inside, he remembers his last exchange with Karen, he had hoped to test her boundaries and receptiveness, but was concerned he may have crossed the line..

“Carly, anything else I can do for you?”
 
" Carly, anything else I can do you you ? " Mr. Thompson thoughtfully asks before going back inside.

" No thank you sir...everythangs fine. " she answered. He's such a nice considerate guy and handsome, his wife is so lucky...although he needs another pair of bathing trunks, those that he's wearing are way too baggy. Mmmmm I wonder what he would look like in a tight pair, showing off that bulge he has. Confident men were such a turn on, she thought closing her eyes. Meanwhile Carly moved her backside over a couple of inches, arched her back to allow the jet stream to directly hit her pussy through her bikini bottom. The young eighteen year old bit her lip, surpressing a moan...

Carly imagined herself lying beside the pool on a lounge chair, basking in the sun in her tiny bikini. Mr. Thompson approaches with a bottle of scented suntan lotion and offers to apply some to her skin so as she won't be exposed to the sun's rays. Carly is in heaven as his strong hands massages the warm lotion onto her skin, starting at her shoulders. After a few minutes Bill boldly unties her bikini top...Carly gasps with surprise but doesn't protest as the top is discarded. From behind Bill's hands massage the lotion onto her full breasts causing her nipples to stiffen under his touch...

All of a sudden Carly realizes her own hands are actually touching herself and her nipples are erect from excitement. She glances toward the house to make sure no one is watching. No they are both inside probably busy flirting with each other...oh well Mr. Thompson did say he wanted to get with her later in private, just the two of them, without dear mother' interference and discuss the job offer...

Carly couldn't wait until then...
 
As Bill walks back into the house, his thoughts are on Carly, he is having a hard time controlling his lust. He would love some time alone with her, but he needed to be so careful. Hopefully, when they were in the jacuzzi later with the jets on full force, he could get some indication of her receptivity. Lusting after an 18 year old girl, with her mother around, and who both knew your wife very well, was not just playing with fire, it was juggling fire while tight rope walking over a swimming pool filled with gasoline! He is also thinking that she might be up for a bigger and better paying role than just a receptionist, but how could he delicately describe it to her.

His mind transitions to Karen, his first crush. That was the fire he had originally hoped to stoke. As he walks into the kitchen, she is just finishing the salad. Her back is still facing him, and he stands for a bit and admires. He imagines taking her from behind, while massaging her breasts and kissing he neck. He begins to feel his body respond and it shakes him back to reality. He announces himself, "well your daughter seems to be enjoying the jacuzzi jets", and then he walks up behind her and starts to massage her shoulders and neck, "shame on me for putting you to work... I should be punished... What can I do to relieve your stress?" He feels her body react a bit, she reaches back and raises her hair so that he can work her neck. He messages for a few minute more, rubbing her neck and down her shoulders and middle back. "I would be happy to do this all night long, but I am guessing everyone is getting pretty hungry." I give her shoulders one last little squeeze and walk over to the refrigerator to pull out the platter with the steaks and asparagus...
 
Karen stopped cutting the cucumber when Bill approached her from behind and began to massage her shoulders. She remained silent enjoying the chills that it sent up and down her spine. Dispite their mutual attraction to each other they had never acted upon it. Almost...the dark haired wife had many fantasies of them together but she didn't want to risk it and have an affair discovered. They were both married and all friends...without benefits. On the other hand, both of their spouses were out of town and this was the time to take advantage of it, if it were to happen. Yes she loved her husband but he was more or less 'boring' in bed. Karen craved excitement and she had been lusting over Bill for years.

After a few delightful moments Bill stopped saying he needed to finish preparing dinner.

Did he just promise to finish what he started later this evening, when they could find time to be alone ? Karen willed herself to be patient...

" You know I don't mind helping you Bill, it's the least I can do. " Karen said smiling, turning around to face him and taking a sip of wine. " Mmmmm, this tastes so good. I can't help but be impressed by your skills...in selecting fine wine.

Karen decided to throw caution to the wind. She boldly strutted over and took the tray from his hands and place it on the counter. And then suddenly Karen pushed him against the refrigerator, and before Bill knew what happened, she kissed him fully on the mouth...it must have lasted more than a minute. A kiss that showed how much she desired him, how hot she was for him, a kiss that promised more...

Reluctantly breaking apart Karen whispered breathlessly, " You have no idea how much I wanted that to happen . "
 

Attachments

  • th (17).jpg
    th (17).jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
As Bill had been massaging Karen's shoulders, the touch of her skin felt electric. He so wanted to touch here, but the stakes were so high with her daughter outside and his wife. But this weekend both of their spouses were gone, how could he send a signal that he could back away from if it was not reciprocated.

While her body had responded to his touch, he was reluctant to push it farther, at least not now, perhaps later, with any luck Carly would go home and come back tomorrow and he could test the boundaries.

He resigned himself to waiting, but oh how he wanted her. He had lusted after her forever, fantasized about her, and here she was and yet could he pull the trigger.

Resignedly, he went to the fridge and pulled out the steaks. As he turned around, she was coming at him, was she angry, had he already crossed the boundary he shouldn't have.

Then she grabbed the tray, out of my hands and kissed me, passionately. At first I was surprised, and then I couldn't get enough. Our bodies pressing together, her arms and hands around my neck my arms pulling her in, and her mouth, her gorgeous, soft, sweet delicious lips and tongue. How they probed each other, Bill's actions reflecting years of pent up desire.

He knew the kiss had lasted a while, but when you have wanted something for so long, no time is too great. When she broke the kiss, he heard her whisper, "You have no idea how much I wanted that to happen . " Bill looked into her eyes, did she need affirmation, he didn't know, but she was going to get it.

Bill thought she was going to pull away, and he was not going to let that happen. He reached out to her strongly, powerfully and pulled her back into he arms, tightly against his body, "Karen, if you only knew, I have wanted, fantasized about you forever, there is no way you walk away that fast!" He leaned down and kissed her again, he hungered for her, and her body responded. Again, they kissed deeply, passionately and this time his hands wandered, he grabbed her back and ass and pressed her tightly to him.:heart:

Finally, even he realized that they needed to break, he had to get back outside before Carly came in and caught them. He relaxed his grip and let her slide back into his arms. "Is there any way we can see each other later tonight?" He let her completely go and looked into her eyes, he was completely aroused and needed to gather himself before going outside. He looked at her again, "Later tonight?"
 
Last edited:
To her delight Bill didn't let her go. His strong arms held her against his body as he confessed his fantasies. Her handsome next door neighbor wanted her as badly as she wanted him. Karen wanted to rip his clothes off of him and get naked and fuck Bill right here in the kitchen...but it was impossible, her youngest daughter was outside.

" Is there any way we can see each other later tonight ? " Bill asked with pure lust in his eyes. "

Karen eyes dropped to his crotch when he finally broke their embrace and despite the baggy trunks she could see his hard cock pressing against the materail.

" Later tonight ? " he inquired pausing at the door.

If I can only wait that long, Bill, but then again it feels like I have been waiting forever. " Karen answered, like she would even consider refusing. She drained the entire glass of wine and poured herself another, thinking about a way to get rid of Carly immediately after dinner...
 
"If I can only wait that long, Bill, but then again it feels like I have been waiting forever. " Bill grabbed the steaks, and started to walk out the door. He saw Karen down her glass of wine and he couldn't leave just yet. He threw the steak platter down and walked back over to her and grabbed her one final time, for now. "Tonight cannot possibly come fast enough, eat well, you will need your strength...!" and he kissed her one last long passionate kiss, squeezing her ass and running his hand along the side of her ribs and breast."...be ready".

Bill walked over to the sink and splashed cold water on his face. He wished he could pour it on his crotch, he settled for grabbing a handful of ice and rubbing it quickly over his cock and balls so he could go outside. He couldn't wait to scale Mount Karen. Then he remembered Carly. He grabbed the wine, hopefully she hadn't noticed how long they had been gone.

As he walked out the door he could see Carly with her eyes closed swaying in the jacuzzi. As he got closer to her to refill her wine, he could see her nipples were rock hard and realized she probably hadn't missed he and Karen, good for her! He refilled her glass, "it will only be about 10 more minutes sweetie until dinner is ready. Towels are back there in that cabinet if you need them." What was going on here tonight, it was like they were all in heat!:heart::heart:

Bill tossed Carly's steak on the grill first as she wanted it well done, and then Bill started to grill the asparagus. As he began to cook, he thought about Karen inside. How much he wanted her, how he barely had the self control to not take her right then in the kitchen, and how much he looked forward to tonight. For years he had dreamed about Karen, right now he felt like a climber at Everest, just about to make the final ascent. He might only have this one night with Karen, and he would do his damnedest to make sure it was a night she never forgot. He had envisioned her in his bed so many times, now she would be there.

Bill finished the steaks and asparagus, Karen had straightened herself and came out with the salad and the second bottle of wine. Carly, emerged from the water, nipples still erect and an 18 year old bottle to die for. How had Bill gotten himself in this position, how could he be so lucky, and how soon could they get rid of Carly!

Ladies, dinner is served ...
 
Last edited:
" Dinner is served ! "

The announcement by Mr. Thompson startled Carly from her rather erotic daydream she was having...it was her turn to cover Mr. Thompson with warm scented oil. At first she started with his broad chest and muscular arms moving downwards across his firm flat stomach were she lingered, teasing him...until she asked permission to remove his bathing trunks. Of course he nodded yes, unable to let the moment pass him by. In her dream the older mans large cock stood straight up, erect and ready. Licking her lips, Carly took it in her soft moist hand and began to stroke it slowly up and down. ' Does not feel good sir ? ' she asked innocently. Mr Thompson nodded ' yes. ' If you want me to do anything else to please you sir, you will have to teach me. ' Carly informed him pretending to be inexperienced and submissive...she was aware of the propulsion of the jet stream against her pussy while she touched herself on the outside of the bikini...

...Thank God they didn't notice what she was doing, she realized, coming to her senses. Reluctantly she stood up, her bikini almost totally transparent from being wet. Finding a towel she wrapped it modestly around her waist before approaching the table. That did nothing to hide her nipples which were all but visable through the bikini top...

" Carly, please, put on your tee shirt. Have you modesty in front of our neighbor ? " Karen admonished.

" If you didn't make such an issue, mother dearest, I doubt Mr. Thompson would even notice. " Carly stated pulling on the tee shirt, knowing he loved it and why not. She was just jealous, Carly decided, glancing at Bill to see his reaction...

Bill smiled, taking a bite of his salad.

" Besides any healthy male don't mind appreciating a woman's breasts in a see thru wicked weasel'." Carly added, fueling flames to the fire.

" Carly how dare you talk like that in front of neighbor ! What has gotten into you...behaving like a little trashy jezebel just like your sister ! " Karen was getting more and more upset. Carly was her good, well behaved daughter who never got into any trouble, unlike Cindy who was the wildchild of the family.

Carly ignored her mothers remarks not wanting to argue in front of Mr Thompson and give him a reason not to give her the job. She concentrated on the salad, and the wine instead.

" Mmmm this is all so good Bill. Samantha is so lucky to have you as the cook in the family. I do declare, you are a treasure ! " Karen complimented the chef, changing the subject. " What are you planning for dessert ? "
 
Bill had largely tried to refrain from getting in the cross hairs of these two lovely women who were both in full attack mode. He desparately tried to make small talk, as much to divert himself as anything.

When talking to Karen he hoped the words coming out of his mouth made sense? It appeared so, as she would laugh and occasionally touch him on the arm playfully. His mind was in full battle mode, analyzing the topography of his target and running scenarios as to the best way to launch his attack come nightfall. He imagined taking her in his arms kissing and groping, he imagined kissing her neck from behind while playing with her breasts and working his way down, he imagined throwing her back on the bed and kissing her from her toes, licking and sucking and moving his way up, he imagined them in the pool, jacuzzi and shower. Yes a good general was ready for any scenario, The Karen Assault was all systems go!

Then he would direct questions at Carly, somehow even interacting, and asking follow ups, that also appeared to make sense, as she too giggled, blushed, and playfully stroked his arm. Flirting must be genetic. As too, are those breasts, God those breasts. With its glorious translucent material, allowing Bill to enjoy her nipples in an almost pornographic manner. Shockingly, and Bill would have no way of knowing, his fantasy of Carly was nearly identical with her second fantasy of him, other than teach her he did.

Thank goodness, he was a seasoned business executive who had sat through so many meetings where he had made effective small talk, while really not hearing a word, while thinking about what he really needed to get done that day.

He remembered, one comment Carly had made about breasts, where he had tried to make a joke to ease the tension. “Of all things you ladies should not be arguing about are breasts, when God has so abundantly awarded two individuals as he as blessed you, you should be quiet and respectful so as not to make even more jeallous, the countless women he has not so well endowed”. Carly had jumped to the comment, “Oh thank you Mr. Thompson, I am so glad you like my breasts!” To which the much more seasoned Karen replied, “oh be quiet Carly, Bill you are incorrigible, absolutely incorrigible,” She then proceeded to put her hands behind her head in a feigned stretch which allowed Bill to even more fully appreciate her spectacular tits. “Oh mother!” Carly had responded in exasperation.

The next thing Bill remembered was Karen’s, “What were you planning for dessert.” Bill wanted to say, “Well ideally, I would like to have you and I go to my bedroom and drip and lick chocolate off of each other, while I put an ice cube in my mouth to swirl around and tease your nipples, your daughter could join us if she liked.” But instead Bill got up, hoping he was not too aroused with his daydreaming, “I picked up some wonderful chocolate covered strawberries, and I also have coffe flavored gelato, port wine or brandy, coffee, or any cock..tail you might desire? What is your pleasure and would you prefer to eat here or out by the pool or by the jacuzzi, your call ladies...
 
Karen jumped up as Bill mentioned dessert but not pouring Carly another glass of wine. She was hoping Carly would drink too much and excuse herself. It was one thing to have to compete with her rival, Samantha, on a daily basis but her youngest daughter was completely unexpected. Did Carly actually have a crush on their next door neighbor, Karen wondered...

Making herself useful Karen began to clear the table of the dinner dishes.

" Mother what's got into you ? You never clear the table. You make daddy do it ! Carly giggled starting to feel the effects of several glasses of wine.

" I do declare, Bill was kind enough to cook us this excellant meal, it's the least I can do the dishes. " Karen offered, winking at Bill

" But mother what about your manicure, you can't get your nails wet remember ? " Carly remarked, aware of her mothers excuse.

" Why I am only going to rinse them and place them in the dishwasher. Surely Samantha has gloves. " Karen replied entering the kitchen carrying a stack of plates and such.

" Do you mind if I take a after dinner dip in the pool Mr. Thompson ? Would you like to join me ? " Carly asked, Standing to remove her towel and tee shirt, revealing her bikini clad body to him once again.
 
Bill saw Karen enter the kitchen and got up to follow her, “Do you mind if I take a after dinner dip in the pool Mr. Thompson? Would you like to join me?”. Bill, suddenly remembered his earlier offer to go swimming. Then she removed her towel, and proudly displayed her figure. Now he realized the bottoms component was as translucent as the top had been during dinner, and his eyes reflexively, scanned down to her pussy. There it was, he almost felt it calling him in. The still wet bikini was gathered tightly, working its way into her folds, and Bill could only imagine, the soft, warm, (in his current fantasy unshaven) pocket of nectar it thinly protected. He caught himself, and met her eyes, but he forgot to wipe the smile from his face. Maybe a quick dip was the answer, she would then need to likely go home to change, and would then stay there as he and Karen consummated their long awaited passion. “Of course You can, After dessert I’ll change into my actual swim suit and we can take a quick dip”..

Bill walked into the house, and made sure Carly wan’t following. There Karen was stacking the final dishes in the tray. He moved quickly behind her, he pulled her hair aside with one hand and reached around her with the other. He kissed her neck and pressed his hardness against the back of her suit. As, he kissed and nibbled her neck, he fondled and massaged her breast, “I could hardly dare look at you during dinner, for fear of Carly realizing how I longed for you”, with that, he lowered, his hand down a let his fingers start to breach her panty line, moving toward her pussy, he felt her adjust her stance jus enough to part her legs and give him access, as he slid his finger into her slit, he felt her body quiver and he was delighted by the receptivity of her wetness. “Carly wants to take a dip after dessert, then I assume we can send her home. Just a few more minutes my sweet...”Bill latched his finger just inside her vagina, and pulled her harder into his erection, “...and we can finally be together”, with that he turned her head back toward him, and twisted his neck to kiss her...
 
Back
Top