Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone mention pie? Rhubarb, apple and ginger for me please...:D

pie, crumble, it's all's grist that comes to this mill.

Bakewell is a classic, and I need to make millefeuille again soon

Mmmmm... crumble.... I did a lovely rhubarb crumble once with oaty bits on, think it was a Gordon Ramsey receipe...

today is pi day

Indeed it is Pi Day not Pie Day because the 14th March to our friends across the pond is not 14/3 but 3/14 or 3.14 which as you know are the first three digits of pi...

Whoever thought mathematicians had no sense of fun...?

Indeed it is Pi Day not Pie Day because the 14th March to our friends across the pond is not 14/3 but 3/14 or 3.14 which as you know are the first three digits of pi...

Whoever thought mathematicians had no sense of fun...?

Ahhhh - glad someone explained it to me :rolleyes:

Ahhhh - glad someone explained it to me :rolleyes:

Of course Pi was invented by Steven Hawking
He's just died but Also dying on the same day was Jim Bowen.
So on one will be talking about the Pi Guy because Jim died.
Jim, Stephen, Doddy... All dying so close together!
Coincidence I don't think so. Blood Russians.

This thread has a remarkable variety considering I was planning a simple introduction. Well done all!

This thread has a remarkable variety considering I was planning a simple introduction. Well done all!

Variety is the spice of life / you can tell me to piss off if you’d rather revert to your intro... ;)

Of course Pi was invented by Steven Hawking
He's just died but Also dying on the same day was Jim Bowen.
So on one will be talking about the Pi Guy because Jim died.
Jim, Stephen, Doddy... All dying so close together!
Coincidence I don't think so. Blood Russians.

I thought Bowen would be overshadowed by Hawking but not in Daily Mail land :rolleyes:

It was the "Space Force" comment from our fucked up leader that made Hawking just proverbially throw up his hands and decide he'd had enough.

It was the "Space Force" comment from our fucked up leader that made Hawking just proverbially throw up his hands and decide he'd had enough.

over here we have a politician that is equal to your DJT in that they are both less enjoyable than a very painful DVT; only ours is a proper cunt.

but as a public service announcement: remember to by 'A Brief History of Time' in hardback. Sure it's more expensive, but with a paperback copy people can tell if you've actually read it!

Incase this moves on by tomorrow; I still use BFH - bus fair 'orm (meaning Nowt)

I love it when the kids in work have no cultural reference to what I'm talking about.

Well ladies and gentlemen, I can give a glowing review - he handled my heckling (nervous giggles) like a pro... :D

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
does that mean we should all go home now?
but I thought we were getting along really well...
just one for the road?

Noooo! Keep the thread going, I am determined to find OP a proper playmate, not saying I am improper but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back