Storms of the past and present (Closed for Perplexia)

Oh how she adored when he ate her pussy. She gasped and moaned and clamped her tight lil ass over his thumb when he pushed it in. Once again he had her hungry for him. Then he took out his thumb and used his mouth on her forbidden hole. She gasped and grunted moaning and wiggling as he played with her.

"yes yes yes" she moaned and wiggled.
 
AJ moaned lightly into her body, his tongue making figure 8's around her tiny hidden star. feeling her body react to his tongue was amazing,

But his cock was now near painfully hard, he moved his hips just slightly, his cock moving from side to side.

"MJ my pet... take my cock in your mouth... make me pass out...."
 
MJ reacted immediately and switched places with him. Taking his long hard shaft into her mouth she wrapped her lips tightly around it and began to twirl her tongue on it as she bobbed her head up and down fucking him with her face. Every grunt and groan only encouraged her to suck him as if his life was in her hands. She flicked,squeezed, and sucked on him like she had to get to the core of this very large lollipop. Her hands massaging his balls as she did.

The thick hard member slide tightly into her throat and back and forth through her lips. The veins taunted by her tongue running over them urging them to keep the blood flow to his mighty sword. Her saliva coated his entire cock as her mouth bobbed with joyful exuberance.
 
"oh god...." was AJ's only words. the rest of the noises he made as MJ swallowed his cock was a mixture of groans and pleading.

AJ's hands went for her hair, running his fingers deep into her hair. His fingers almost slowly massaging her scalp as she took him in her mouth. His lips parted frequently, his voice lost to the experience. He love the feeling of her hands, her tongue roaming across him down there.

Part of him wanted to simply pull her up off his cock and kiss her like a madman. But he for all they've done for each other, AJ almost felt selfish in that he truly wanted her to do this, wanted her to please him.

"My god that feels amazing.... Don't stop.... please don't stop.."
 
His pleading for her to never stop was music to her ears and she had no intention to until he made her. Her mouth continued to torture his cock with tight strokes, licks and flicks. She even purred and growled over it sending vibrations over his shaft giving him exactly what he needed and wanted.

Her tight lips stroked his cock as if she were threatening to suck him dry. Her tongue flicked and taunted teasing him with such enthusiasm. Lapping at his pre-cum as if it were her favorite desert.
 
AJ wanted her.. his desire for her was overwhelming him... He wanted to soak her mouth with his cum but he desperately wanted to please her just as she was pleasing him...

"MJ..... MJ..... please... oh my god.. please... we... we need to change positions... or I'm going to explode...I need to bury my face in your pussy while you please me..."

Her hands.. her tongue, the delicate touch of her fingers on his balls were driving him insane.. if he allowed her to continue without stopping he'd fill her mouth.. he was sure of it.
 
She smirked over his shaft and gave it one long slow tight suck letting it pop out of her mouth. She moved so he could lay down on the couch and she sat her pussy on his face and began attacking his cock again with the same vigorous passion licking and teasing and sucking with a hunger that stemmed from deep with in.

His tongue moved on her with expertise causing her to get slightly distracted as this position often did. But she found her second wind and made an extra effort to suck the cum from the balls that her fingers danced upon diligently.
 
AJ sucked at her clit the moment she put her pussy within reach of his mouth, arms now locked around her hips he pulled her tight to him holding her. The taste of her was like an energy drink, he needed it to survive, and he wanted to please her just as much as she was pleasing him.

With this position he eventually latched his mouth onto the tiny starfish that was back there, licks and swirls of his tongue surrounded it, he lapped at her back there, every coo, every noise she made with his cock in her mouth drove him further. It was almost a competition, he wanted her.. god did he want to be in her ass but would be a gradual thing. He wanted her to enjoy this, and 'he' wanted to as well. Knowing the only way they could both do so, well if all the hours of porn he'd watched had taught him anything it was lube lots and of lube. And lots and lots of patience.

His saliva would mix with the olive oil, they'd eventually change positions, and move... but this would be part one, of many parts to explore this taboo subject...

Her ass now well lubed with his saliva, he pushed lightly with his tongue rolled to a point, he darted against it, felt her relax. Slowly his right index finger pressed against her there.. so tight... so hot... fuck it was so hot just being here with her...

AJ could feel her tongue on him.. he groaned.. and groaned again... "my you are talented my pet..."
 
MJ couldn't help but let out a deep moan as his finger went inside her tight virgin ass. It was a strange feeling at first but she quickly grew to like it. Squeezing her ass on his finger and pushing on it with her ass.

Her mouth continued to fuck his cock as her ass did his finger. He had her dripping like a leaky faucet and she was all his for the taking. "yes yes yes" she moaned sucking his cock like a banana."
 
AJ could feel her tense then relax and push back. His finger gently progressed into her ass, as she pushed back, he pushed in, pressure to match pressure. They were progressing slowly and he'd be gentle until she told him not to be. Sucking gently on her clit AJ kept it up until he could feel the familiar tingling in his toes...

He groaned and wanted release...

"MJ... keep that up... I"m going to cum..."
 
MJ slowly lifted her head from his cock in a nice slow stroke. "I'm confused Sir, is that a make me cum, or don't." she laughed a little and wiggled her butt. Being a smart ass was half the fun of being a sub. She sucked his cock slowly awaiting his answer, to cum or not to cum, that was the question.
 
AJ spanked her ass with his left hand as she shook it. His right index finger still sliding in and out of her ass...

"hmmm.." Spanking her ass again he called out... "I saw a sharpie over in the kitchen, could you go get it beautiful.. then come right back here..."

AJ slipped his finger out of her ass and motioned for MJ to get up. Once she had, he stood up and pointed his cock at her, an erotic weapon of desire and lust

"Be quick about it my pet... my cock will miss your mouth."
 
MJ obeyed and got up saying "yes sir" and went and retrieved the sharpee. She came back handed it to him and went back to sucking his cock like her last meal. She growled and moaned over it bobbing her head up and down the length of his shaft purring and wiggling.
 
When he felt MJ latch back on to his cock he groaned.. "God damn you are good at this.."

He groaned a few more times, then pulled the bottle of olive oil from the floor and popped the cap. spilling a good amount on the crack of her ass.

He worked his finger back in now, slowly quickening his pace. AJ took the sharpee, slathered it with the oil from the crack of her ass and tapped it against her right butt cheek.

Slowly he pulled out his finger slightly stretching her, the oil helping as a wonderful lubricant, he eased the long end of the thick sharpee against her tiny star and pushed in slowly... Listening for any sounds of pain or refusal AJ was took his time and was gentle...

He eased it in and out of her ass... slowly.. "That's right my pet, get used to the size.. because soon... this pen will be replaced by my cock..."

placing a kiss on her left butt cheek he continued.. "You want that don't you..."
 
MJ moaned over his cock when he stuck the sharpie into the tight hole of her ass and worked it into her. "MMM I like it" she purred sucking his cock with more exuberance. "Fuck I can't concentrate it feels so good AJ"

Perhaps it was that it was taboo, or that it really felt good. But he was driving her wild pushing it in and out of her ass like his cock soon would be. Her butt pushed back fucking it like his good pet slut.

"Please sir" she begged for him to fuck her ass. "Please fuck my tight virgin ass"
 
"Don't worry about concentrating anymore. just 'feel' your way through this. Time to move my pet.."

AJ got out from under MJ and stood at the edge of the sofa, talking her hair delicately in his hands and motioning for her to continue to suck his cock while he moved the sharpie in and out of her ass. Watching it was just intense.. he could feel himself growing harder by the moment.

He drew his cock out of her mouth and kissed her, kissed her nose and moved behind her on the couch. "Rest your head on the arm of the couch my love.. my pet..."

When she moved, he moved, pushing his cock into her pussy he could feel how soaked she was. AJ left the sharpie in, at least a little bit, as he stroked in and out of her pussy a few times, feeling her warmth. He inhaled... he could hear his heart beating in his ears..the anticipation was going to kill him.

"Just relax my pet.. breathe..."

Taking the bottle of olive oil from where he'd put it, he poured a healthy amount on her ass and watched her skin glisten, watched it pool in the crack of her ass, trail down and soak around his cock. AJ pulled out of her pussy, immediately groaning as he left her.. but he was more than ready to enter her somewhere else.

Slowly he removed the sharpie, and coated his cock with the oil. sliding his cock across her ass. Pulling his hips back he straightened up, held her hips still as he pushed the massive head of his cock against her hidden treasure. He could feel her open up... the pressure was there. It was intense.. Slowly slowly he pushed.. watching as the head of his cock entered her..

"Oh my god my pet.. that's it.. get used to it.. just allow your body to get used to me.."

He waited.. what felt like forever and pushed in just a little more, he could feel his cock fully enter her and beyond.

"YESSSSSS.... fuck yes.. my pet..."
 
Last edited:
MJ did her best to follow the instructions AJ was giving her. The sharpie felt amazing being worked in and out of her ass. Soon he took his cock away and prepped her ass for a much bigger and more delicious entry.

His cock slid in. Her first instict was to push but holding off she allowed the invasion into her tight ass. "oh god AJ" she moaned as he fully entered her and began pumping in and out of the now soiled hole. "yes yes yes" she moaned as he fucked her taboo puckered rose and stretched it out to fit his big cock.

"oh yes claim your hole" she moaned as he continued to take the precious gift she gave to him. There was something to be said for having your ass invaded and taken. "oh god yes sir" she purred. She could hear the sound of his cock thrusting in an out, It was so hot she thought she would burst from joy.
 
AJ held her hips, stroking in and out of her ass. The feeling was indescribable. AJ sawed his cock in and out of her, the slow strokes grew longer, deeper as he watched his cock sink into her. He couldn't really speak now, guttural groans and moans escaped his mouth, each thrust hammering into her ass watching her ass cheeks shake each time he bottomed out inside her.

"Oh god yes... yes........MJ. Sooo tight... soo fucking hot...."

He occasionally poured good amounts of oil on his cock, just where he entered her to keep them slick. The result was loud slaps of flesh upon flesh growing louder, his breathing growing heavier... He took his right hand under her and began rubbing her clit, his speed would only increase if MJ responded well...

"Lets change up positions..." AJ moved, grabbed the wine bottle from the floor and layed it next to MJ on the sofa, just as he pulled MJ to her side, his cock still buried deep in her ass.

"Time to fuck you crazy my pet..."

Taking wine bottle AJ slipped it just inside her pussy.. took one of her hands and put her hand on it.

"You control your wine bottle my pet... I am going to fuck your ass till we both cum...."

He could feel the tingle in his cock begin.. he had to hold out until MJ drenched them both.
 
MJ was to far past horny to object to anything. with the base of the wine bottle in her hand, and it's neck in her pussy she fucked herself as he continued to fuck her ass. It was straight out of a porn and she was loving every moment of it. It didn't take long for her pussy to grip the neck of the bottle and cum as her ass clenched down on his cock her body shuttered.

Multiple orgasms drenching them both in her hot cum. Her ass beckond his cum with a sirens call urging him to fill her tight little hole with all that he had. "claim it" she moaned as she tried to regain her breath.
 
Each orgasm that flowed through MJ sent shockwaves through AJ as he sawed his cock in and out of MJ's forbidden treasure. He was turned on beyond comprehension, beyond the ability to form a complete thought. All that could come out of AJ were long drawn groans, shallow breaths.

He heard her.. hear her urging...

"Claim it"

AJ heard her moan.. in response AJ buried himself in her balls deep, whispered into her ear in a croaking desperate voice..

"your ass.. is mine..."

He moaned in release, a long deep moan escaped his lips as he pushed hard..

"OH GOD YES M..... Oh yes...yes....Ahhhhhhhh........"

His cock pulsed, he exploded deep inside her ass.. his heart beating so loud he could hear nothing else....

In the minutes afterward, AJ nuzzled against MJ's back, kissed his way to her upturned ear and spoke lovingly to her... "I love you MJ..."
 
Back
Top