The Wonderful World of Artsy Images.

Just little silly moi:eek:
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:


Emmy. ... such an aluring picture makes me lick my lips in anticipation of placing lil soft kisses over your thighs n tummy


PS. Thank you so much for the sweet compliment but I kept the "treasures " safe they don't mind ice or wax but fire yikes no thanks
 
Another great thread!!

Folks here on AmPics are the most creative!! Fantastic pics!!!!!!
 
So, a pic.
What a way to start off a wonderful new thread. Very nice picture.

Boobies by tea light
So so pretty. I love this idea. There is a certain softness to the lighting too.

This is a pic from last winter. I posted it elsewhere before, but it's one of my favourite images. I think it's artistic. Thus, I will share here.
There is so much to love about this picture. The composition is fantastic and your body looks amazing. What interests me personally, is that I get an odd sensation of temperature. The way the pearls are draped, I can nearly feel their cold smoothness on the warm skin.

and had myself bronzed.:rolleyes:
Nice editing JRP. It looks nice.

Just little silly moi, trying to be "Artsy ":eek:
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:
Just a fabulous picture Emmy. A perfectly taken picture of such a wonderful woman. :heart:
 
The Fabric

For something as sheer, it feels rough on my skin,
I feel the air as though I have nothing on me,
Yet it is there, teasing, light, present...
Rough like I have imagined your fingers would be,
Rough like your words inside of my head.

attachment.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, awesome thread so far!

Lizzie, that is a great shot. I love the tease of sheer fabric.
 
Very nice thread... great idea!!
EoU0MlQ.gif
 
Icy, you have a great idea here, pushing us all to add more art to these threads. I have to say all the models so far are beautiful, ladies and gents both. The living models threads have gotten us going, and this one should keep us going and going.
 
Two Thumbs Up Icy

Great new thread, and the contributions so far live up to its promise. Can't wait to see how this develops.
 
Just little silly moi, trying to be "Artsy ":eek:
Wow, love that tiny tummy!

So, a pic.

attachment.php
I like the detail you pick up in your photos, Icy. Most notably in one of your honey shots.

Boobies by tea light
I love this & it gives me a great idea for a Halloween set I want to do.

This is a pic from last winter. I posted it elsewhere before, but it's one of my favourite images. I think it's artistic. Thus, I will share here.

attachment.php
Great shot of your nip! I've tried to do the bright light from the side but I always look too washed out or something. Not sure if it's the light or my settings.

and had myself bronzed.:rolleyes:

attachment.php
I like it better when I have a clear view of you :p

For something as sheer, it feels rough on my skin,
I feel the air as though I have nothing on me,
Yet it is there, teasing, light, present...
Rough like I have imagined your fingers would be,
Rough like your words inside of my head.

attachment.php
I love how I can see your body through the fabric, THAT is what I was wanting in my most recent photos but I obviously failed. Someone did suggest that I spread the fabric a bit when I went back, but I kind of liked my wrinkled fabric.

Nice curves on her!

Torn Panties

tumblr_oe9p9m4oI51ugxdp5o1_540.jpg

Just in time for Halloween, they look like spider webs! I usually ditch my panties if they get so much as a snag in them... unless they're a favorite pair then I'll wear them until they're nothing but a string! I'm assuming that's what these are or they've been through a pretty a wild night ;)
 
And now the hostess with the mostess or is that moistness? I always mix those up. Probably both. ;) :devil:

Icy :kiss: thank you for this great thread idea! Who doesn't love artistic images of naked people?!?

I can't wait to see what pops up here. On the thread I mean. But not in violation of the posting rules. :eek:

Your headless Icy, CB's heart shaped glow and Aphro's restraining beads are a great kick off! We know Lizzie will drop off some pics and words soon enough. Maybe I'll see if I can work with a poetic lady and put pics to words myself?

Trust me when I say in my best Arnold voice "I'll be back!"

Cheers
Unsnubbed​

It has been a lovely start. I look forward to seeing what pops up.
And on a different matter I look forward to seeing some shady goods here.

Sweet Icy, what a wonderful idea, love it. And MMMM love your boobies...:rose:

Thanks Emmy. The boobs are mine but the thread idea is a shared one where we can act all artsy and stuff.

Another great thread!!

Folks here on AmPics are the most creative!! Fantastic pics!!!!!!

Thanks Lovely.
I look forward to seeing our artsy development as we are inspired by and learn from each other.

What a way to start off a wonderful new thread. Very nice picture.

Thank you Lizzie. I love the way you say nice!
Bring on the art!

Wow, awesome thread so far!

Very nice thread... great idea!!
EoU0MlQ.gif

Thank you Dri. Maybe you can find a pic somewhere to post here.

Icy, you have a great idea here, pushing us all to add more art to these threads. I have to say all the models so far are beautiful, ladies and gents both. The living models threads have gotten us going, and this one should keep us going and going.

Thanks MsG. Since there's a few of us around who like to act all artsy why not encourage the artistry.

Great new thread, and the contributions so far live up to its promise. Can't wait to see how this develops.

It's been an amazing start.

Breath taking! Can I get a life size copy for my office?

Where do you work? Lol

Marvelous thread, icy and all the contributors.

Thanks. They've all been great haven't they.:)

Cool thread idea. Love all the submissions thus far. Looking forward to seeing more.

I'm looking forward to seeing the journey too.

I like the detail you pick up in your photos, Icy. Most notably in one of your honey shots.

Thanks OAP. It's all trial and error but I did get good detail in that shot.
Hopefully you'll share an artsy pic here too.😊
 
This was a quick shot from a photoshoot prep yesterday, my nipples, my girlfriend's hands. We have a full shoot planned next week.

Very visually interesting. Are the hands bound together?
 
Wonderful use of light and shadows, I would love to have a shoot with you! Gorgeous!

Thank you. The light is one of those bathroom heating globes.

Thank you, the textures, and lighting. We also plan to do some outdoor photography, I live in the mountains with lots of land, hoping for fog one day soon too, have some fabulous ideas for a fog thru the trees shoot. I plan to get some to share here too!

These ideas sound great. I look forward to seeing the results.
 
That light worked great! Always looking for new ways to be creative, hence my love of this thread! I will make sure we do some images for posting here.

I found it by accident really.
And I'm looking forward to having this place to share the ideas and creativity.
Please do.😊
 
Back
Top