jail pick up (ONLY for Kililia & manhomealone)

He didn't realize that she was completely naked underneath the robe, but as he runs his hands up her smooth, sculpted tummy, the realization hits and his body is enraged with a lust he had forgotten he could feel. He makes up a pet name on the spot, "Kitten, your skin, your body feel so good, so perfect, trust me with it, you won't be sorry". My hand goes from massaging her breast, ot letting my finger twirl around her aereola, rolling her hardened nipple between my thumb and fore finger. I kiss her more passionately, our tongues dance, I feel her sucking softly.

I see her raise her knee, the bodies instinctive invitation, she wants more, she will get it...
 
Abigail blushed as he gave her a nickname that she liked, she replied by leaning against his ear and purring like a cat. She lay back down giggling as he played with her body before he sealed it with a kiss. She playfully bite his lower lip before licking his lip playfully as she enjoyed teasing him.

Her heart race as she felt herself getting aroused by his touch. She enjoyed feeling his hands caressed her body as if it belong to him. She began rub her leg against his in an inviting matter.
 
He felt the purr, and it sent a wonderful shock down his spine. "I'm glad you like it, I like thinking of you like that, holding your sweet little body in my arms, petting you, letting you nip, lick and rub against me". He was fully aroused, hard to the point he ached.

Kissing her more firmly, his lust becoming more apparent, he tried to stay gentle, but his desire was so strong. He brought his hand down from her breast and touched her leg, just above the knee. He let it slide to the inner part of her leg, and then slide up. Her legs were toned, young, so tight, he moaned in lust. He traveled the wonderful journey up her legs until his fingers found her outer folds, a light dampness gave away her desire, and he let his fingers slide inside and start to play...
 
Abigail shivers feeling his hands get lower as she moaned softly as she arch her back.She moaned as he ran his hands up her legs: " ooohhh...god..."
She gasps loudly as his fingers parted her lips making her shiver all over her body. Abigail let out a loud gasps as she felt his finger inside her for the first time, whimpering helplessly.

She got wetter by his skillful finger : ""'oooohh..god.." *She tried to close her legs as she was breathing heavily, shivering as she got soo wet for him*
 
He felt her body respond, "Very good kitten..." He crooked his index finger and thumb such that he could insert his middle and index finger into her warm, wet vagina, while letting his thumb rub small circles onto her clit. Sawing his fingers in and out, and teasing her clit, he felt it come out from its hood and start to swell. She was moaning and arching, her body gyrating.

He got up and untied his pajama bottoms, she could see him standing in front of him. He slid back next to her, and saw her staring at his erection, tentative. "It is okay, you can touch it, I want you to" And with that he slid his fingers back inside of her and leaned down and began kissing her again
 
Abigail gasps loudly feeling his thumb against her clit,squirming as she moaned louder and louder. She did not notice he was naked til he stood in front of her. She blushed as she reached out and wrap her fingers around his cock, jumped as he gasped. At first she was sure she hurt him till she saw him smile, she slowly began to stroke his cock. She let out a loud gasp as he slid his finger back into her pussy. Stroking him slowly as they kissed. A dark part of her wondered how his huge erection would feel inside her. yet another side of her was thinking they should stop before they gone to far.
 
Jason felt her hand take his cock, and he let out a groan of satisfaction. It felt so good, so right, yes he was happy with his new wife, she was progressing very nicely in such a short time. He smiled at her, he wanted her to know that she was pleasing him, pleasing him very much.

Crawling back into bed, she kept her hand on him, it seemed she liked pleasing him. His hand back inside her, she was now even more wet, and her kisses hungrier. He may have misjudged, she may be more ready than he anticipated. He knew to really consummate their marriage they needed to couple. Her pussy was so soft, so wet , warm, inviting. Her body grinded into him, her hand tugged at his cock, strokes meant to flame desire, it was working.

"Abigail, your body is telling me you are more ready than I anticipated, and this pleases me very much, you may be ready to take me...but I need to prepare you more...make sure". With that he slid out of her grasp, he heard a little gastp, and he began to kiss slowly down her body. Kissing and tickling her, he licked and teased each nipple, kissed down her abdomen, and kissed her mound. In a quick and agile move, he swung her leg over her shoulder, she willing spread herself, availed herself, and he brought his lips to her wet pussy. First kissing softly up and down her pursed lips, before letting his tongue slip in to lap at her sweet virgin nectar...
 
Abigail squirm and moaned as he skillfully fingered her wet pussy, she never imagine she would do such thing with any man. She was half dazed as he spoke as his words barely registered in her mind as she was lost in the pleassure he gave her at the moment. She giggled as he began to kiss down her body, she tense up as he trailed his kisses down her stomach. over her mound.

She gasps loudly as he swung her legs up, exposing her to him so boldly for the first time. Just as she was about to object she felt his lips against her pussy: "Don'...oh god!!!" She threw back her head letting out a cry of pleasure. She shook her head as she bit her lower lipas she was soaking wet for her husand. She moaned and whimpered as he licked her pussy making her eyes roll back in her head as she made a puddle of cum under her . She couldnt think anymore just make sounds of pleasure and trying catch her breathe*
 
Her body was electric and he was the charger. He took in her scent, so sweet, he inhaled and enjoyed her musk. He started with the soft kisses of her lips, a slight hum so that she could enjoy the light vibration.

Before going elsewhere, enjoying the entirety of her sweet offering, he let his tongue start on her clit, a kiss, then a few soft flicks of his tongue, and she came out, peeking from her hood, wanting what he was so willingly offering. She had wanted to be reluctant, but the pussy is the great truth detector, and when it knows it is about to get what it so desires, it will not let its owner hold her back. Her juices were flowing freely as he slid his tongue deep inside, drinking heartily of his young wife.

He took is tongue down and tickled her taint, at some point all of her would be his, every hole, but that was a process as well, opening her up, letting her know that he would make it all pleasurable, pleasurable beyond her wildest dreams. From her taint, up the inside of her outer lips, back down inside those same lips, and then long slow and extended as he let his tongue enter her. Mmmm, going down on a beautiful woman was a privilege, having her open herself and let you eat from her pure femininity, but Abigail was special, he knew it, he tasted it...he hoped she would be the last woman he ever had, and with that thought in mind, he began to tongue fuck his lovely young wife...
 
Abigail eyes rolled back as she moans and squirm around, her fingers digging into the mattress. She was almost out of breathe and gasping as he licked her a she was soaking wet for him. She shook her head, whimpering with need to feel him inside her soaking pussy. She bite her finger as she held back her screams of pleasure, she never imagine such pleasure in her life.

She arch her back and screamed as she felt his tongue slip inside her pussy. She finally screamed in pleasure as she came hard on his tongue. She collapse on the bed , panting heavily and dazed for her high.
 
He loved everything about this girl, this woman, his new wife. He could feel her body getting closer, her hips pushing into him, her heels reflexively driving into his back, “That’s right Abigail, let you body go, trust me, relase yourself to me”. Her breathing was choppy, her chest flushed and speckled, she was there, and he took her over the edge. Her juices fliwed into his mouth and he drank, he wanted to consume her. Enjoy the fruits of his labor.

Her body tensed, releasing and then tensing again. He slowed his licking, moving from stimulation to soothing. He wanted her to enjoy this orgasm, but not crash too far. In case she wanted to go again, crash through that prior wonderful ceiling, feel even more. He was so aroused, unbelievably hard. He wiped his mouth and came up next to her. He kissed her deeply, and as he hoped, her hand once again found and grabbed his rock hard arousal...
 
Abigail shivered as she turn to kiss him as she got on top of him. She reach down to stroke his cock, while kissing him. She never imagine it could be so amazing being with a man...unlike her close experience in the past.

A part of her wondered how his hard cock would feel inside her as he was quite big. She had heard many women desiring huge cocks and wondered if she ever discover the difference in size..
 
She rolled her little body on top, kissing him, her small erect nipples rubbing into his chest. He smled, "I truly love your little body, you are so tight, so perfect". He knew she was not experienced, he was afraid she had some close calls, and he would learn more, but he wanted to take it slow.

Her little mouth open, her tongue reaching out into his. She was learning to taste him, enjoy him, again a process but they were already far ahead of what he could have only hoped. He could tell she was enjoying herself, feeling things she had never anticipated, her whole body was still reveling in her orgasm.

He wanted to push the envelope, "Abigail, I want you to put me in your mouth if you would? Start by just licking and kissing, and eventually you should be able to get the head in". She looked skeptical, but he could tell she wanted to please, reciprocate how he had made her feel, "It is okay, I am only asking you to try, if it is too difficult we will wait for another time". She looked down at the large cock that was throbbing in her hand, seeming unsure of how to proceed...
 
Abigail slowly crawled between his legs,trailing kisses down his stomach. She had seen porn and she have yet seen a cock as big as her husband. She gently wraps her hand around the base and gently stroke him,kissing and licking from the base of his cock all the way to the top. Flicking her tongue at the base of the crown of his cock, his groan made her shiver. She stroke the base of his cock as she continued teasing the head. Just as her threw back his head to let out his groan, she took the head of his cock in her mouth. She enjoyed his reaction as she slowly took and inch, sucking the head of his cock as she jerk him off. She felt her nipple harden as his cock twitch into her small hands, she notice him grip the sheets. She pulled her mouth back to suck the length of his enormous cock as she moved her hand to the head of his cock before stroking him slowly. She surprised him as she sucked on one of his balls then the other. She began jerking his cock hard as she could sense he was getting so close to cumming as she took both balls in her mouth , using her tongue to massage his balls, moaning.
 
Her kisses down his sculpted tummy were like butterflies softly landing and taking off, at first more tickling then sensuous but making his body tingle. She was so naturally feminine, a girl, in the truest sense. The intensity though of her kisses increased as she ventured south, light kisses were replaced by deeper and pressing touches, her tongue would flick in and out, and his body, had shock waves going through it. Was she that experienced or was she a natural, he hoped for the latter, but feared she had more experience than he realized.

Once reaching his cock, again, she was back to being tentative, getting acquainted, saying Hi. But light kisses and licks were soon joined by her little hands, jerking him, was she copying what she had seen in movies, or was this old hat, he had assumed a certain purity, perhaps naively, did it matter? Well yes, but not enough to want to stop and ask, and it wasn't as if she could rewind history anyway. As he felt her take him, work his cock, OH GOD, lick and suck his balls, he felt incredibly possessive, she is mine, my gorgeous cock sucker, learning to enjoy her toy, having her toy enjoy her.

He gripped the sheets, her stroking turned to a fever pitch, and then she took his balls one by one into her mouth, now both, how did she do it, he had big man balls, but she was devouring him. He saw the arousal in her breasts, she was enjoying this, his cock twitched as much at the idea that she enjoyed sucking him, as the magical things her tongue and hands were doing. She actually prolonged the exercise but sucking his balls, not letting them contract. Thank you, he thought, he wanted a few more seconds. "Oh Abigail, that feels amazing he groaned...I want you as mine....only mine", she released his balls, and they fired up contracting, he so needed to come, what would she do, swallow him, savor him, he would not make commands, he just wanted to enjoy this moment, her show, and his cock twitching hard, the cum ready to rocketed from his over stimulated cock...
 
Abigail continued to massage his balls with her tongue,moaning, she somehow knew he was close to cum. She licked his cock slowly and attentively as she stroke and squeezed his balls gently as she open her mouth to suck the head back in her mouth. She was unsure she wanted him cum in her mouth as she never tasted men seed.
 
Last edited:
He could see her hesitancy. "It is okay, I would love for you to learn to enjoy my taste, let me feed you and want it?" He looked at her, he saw she wanted to please him. "You have pleased me, don't worry about that. We can go at the pace you need, I want you to feel good about what we do".

He leaned back and tossed his head back, he could feel himself cumming, his back arched and he felt himself fire, rope after rope, and he looked down to see how she was...
 
Abigail was reassured and relax as he comforted her that she could do no wrong at this point. She suddently took a few more inches out his cock in her mouth for her first time as he came. It startled her but she force herself to swallow his seed, she pulls away coughing and gagging at his taste. She definitely did not like the taste and wondered how women enjoyed the taste. She look away, wiping her mouth, as she was embarrassed.

She pulled away slolwy as it suddenly Dawn on her, everything she had done with a complete stranger. She was both disturb and confused how she manage to go so far with a man.
 
He couldn’t help but chuckle as he watched her reaction. “Yes, I guess it is an acquired taste, but I appreciate your trying. I hope you will come to enjoy it, I means a lot to me to have my women enjoy my seed”

He pulled her up into his arms and kissed her. He could taste himself, but it was her he wanted. He sat there, Abigail in his arms, he ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her neck. “We can stop now, and you can sleep in my arms, or we can keep going and see if we can make a second orgasm for you, feel even better than the first?”
 
Abigail tense up as he pulled her in his arms as she turn beet red as he spoke. She could not believe what she had done with her so call husband. She never acted this way, she had lost her mind after he gave her oral sex.She gulped as she slowly try pull away from him: " we wont ever be doing this again...oh god..."

She tried to get off the bed annoyed: " I....would like go back to my place...i dont belong here and i dont know you anyway...this is completely messed up" *she naively expected him to comply and get out of her life for her to move on to another man*
 
He laughed, disappointed at her immature petulance. He grabbed her and pulled her tightly into his arms, and he again kissed her. “You are safe, and will be well taken care of. If you want to go back to your room, sleep alone, fine. You may not yet appreciate either the joy, wonderful sensations I can bring to you. Remember your orgasm, you have never felt that. I can take you so much higher.

He waved his hand, “Go back to your room. If you do not enjoy the security and safety of my arms, I can wait, you will. You can reject my bed tonight, but you are only denying yourself...” He watched the young woman, he was disappointed, but not entirely surprised by this turn. She was young and naive...however he had no intentions to sleep alone...if she didn’t want to be here, he knew Beth did...
 
Abigail gasps as he pulled her in his arms and kissed her making her head spin. She hated how he somewhat dismissed her and got upset "thats not fair...i never done something like this...If i leave here, i want you to annul our marriage...i cant just stay with you and fool around.."

"what do i need to do, to convince you to annul this marriage?"
 
He was getting frustrated. “Abigail, do you not understand or appreciate what it feel like to be wanted, cared for, safe. To be with a man who cares for you, and wants to take care of you, give you a wonderful and loving life. Our marriage is bigger than you or me. It represents my families name, our obligation. It will not be annulled. If you didn’t enjoy what we just did, I can’t make you. Beth can take you to your room. I want you here, I want to give you pleasure, have you pleasure me. But I will not force you to desire me. You can let me know when you want to be back in my bed. But before you go, I want you to consider, when you have ever felt better than you did earlier, or when you last felt as good and safe as you did here...good night Abigail”
 
Abigail blushed: " Of course i enjoyed it and i do feel safe with you..it be a lie to say otherwise" *Just as she was about to get off the bed, she glance at the door and back at him as she honestly did not want to leave his side. She did not want Beth anywhere near her husband, the idea upset her: "If i stay, i want a faithful husband...no other woman except for me" *She was shocked at her own statement,she honestly did not wanna return to her old apartment.*
 
Jason smiled, this was a turn he liked. "Abigail, I have no desire for another woman, as long as my wife wants to be in my bed and wants to please me, and let me please her. I will be faithful, and not consider another, as long as you please me. I am by nature a monogamous man, but I need to be satisfied".

Her wanting to stay, and as he described his needs, he was once again aroused. Jason wanted her, he was incredibly attracted to Abigail. She slid back into the bed, "I want you to sleep either naked or we will buy you lingerie. I want my wife looking and feeling like the beautify woman she is at all times. She nodded and let her robe fall to the floor. He could see her nipples were erect, and as she slid in next to him he leaned over, and kissed her once again. He let his hand slide down between her thighs, and brought his hand up to where he was just touching her folds. "I know it has been a long night, but I would love to keep playing, perhaps even make love and consumate our marriage. Shall I keep going?"
 
Back
Top