Vintage 40 Prime THREE

Well the Good & the bad news....
We tried just massage on the neck and shoulders at Friday PT and it was wonderful for a whole 90 minutes and then it started to tighten up enough to make me feel sick again. I ended up drinking a ton of caffeine and sitting in the heat rubbing my head and neck since I was at Flag wave in Tampa. It was a hard weekend & Monday they tried traction again and omg right back to pain in my head & neck again.

The good news is the pain mgt doctor they are making me go to so I can have my meds was a really cool guy. He was awesome about the KT Tape, CBD caps, acupuncture & cupping. He was great about how limited I am on what works due to meds allergies & didn't even try to push me on steroids or antibiotics. He was not happy with how much pain I was in from driving to the appointment. Thank God I didn't get sick on him or staff. BUT he's sending me for an MRI on my neck because that C2 bone isn't staying in place. Driving & traction are not my friends right now. So it's acupuncture needles today & an MRI on Monday.

Argh! I was so happy to escape the clutches of the medical establishment when I had an extended emergency earlier this year. You have my most sincere sympathy.

Dump emperor Cuomo.

Mid term times approach.

Oh wow.:eek:

Last edited:
Today I had to drive out to motor vehicles and register the new flatbed trailer and get a license plate on it so I could tow it home.

5 Ft. wide and 8 Ft. long with a landscape drop down tail on it, single axle unit.

I pulled it home with a mom's taxi.

*Shakes head*

I need a new pickup truck.

I plan to. I hope I am home. It would be only the second time in my life to walk into a voting booth. Every other time I was doing an absentee ballot..which historically in Illinois gets tossed in the trash if it is from a service member

I plan to. I hope I am home. It would be only the second time in my life to walk into a voting booth. Every other time I was doing an absentee ballot..which historically in Illinois gets tossed in the trash if it is from a service member

The lines here at my polling place at city hal are usually only a couple people deep.
But I go at 10 am so I don't make things too hard on someone who works.

They sent me in for new scans (CT this time) and it's supposed to be arthritis.
no clue why they all forgot I'm still living with bad headaches.
Set an appt for a new plan of action on how to stop them.

I get my first colonoscopy tomorrow!! Yeah!!!! welcome to 50. They're doing an endoscopy too. I hope I don't wake up with a weird taste in my mouth. The Wife loved it the last time I was under anesthesia, she said I was funny as hell and could mess with me. We'll see what happens this time.

I get my first colonoscopy tomorrow!! Yeah!!!! welcome to 50. They're doing an endoscopy too. I hope I don't wake up with a weird taste in my mouth. The Wife loved it the last time I was under anesthesia, she said I was funny as hell and could mess with me. We'll see what happens this time.

well at least have fun with it!! :nana:
No brain tumor here or cancer. it's a calcified ligament :rolleyes:
now the team has to figure out how to get rid of theheadaches

well at least have fun with it!! :nana:
No brain tumor here or cancer. it's a calcified ligament :rolleyes:
now the team has to figure out how to get rid of theheadaches

Some orthopedic medical school should pay you to be a full time employee providing training for future orthopedic surgeons. They could learn a lot of positive lessons from your various problems and it would be all good for you... as long as you are paid accordingly.

Some orthopedic medical school should pay you to be a full time employee providing training for future orthopedic surgeons. They could learn a lot of positive lessons from your various problems and it would be all good for you... as long as you are paid accordingly.

I tried to get Medicare fraud to hire me a few years ago when I hit the home healthcare crap people.

I tried to get Medicare fraud to hire me a few years ago when I hit the home healthcare crap people.

I was lucky enough to get decent people taking care of me when I needed home health care. You are certainly knowledgeable about all of the ins and outs of the medical establishment but I would just as soon avoid the sort of experiential learning that you have had.

I was lucky enough to get decent people taking care of me when I needed home health care. You are certainly knowledgeable about all of the ins and outs of the medical establishment but I would just as soon avoid the sort of experiential learning that you have had.

The pain mgt guy got rid of the horrible nasty old lady at his front window & the idiots in his med tech area. The patients were all so much happier yesterday even with him 90 minutes behind schedule. Apparently holding the patients right clinic (for free) last visit & calling the insurance company on her worked wonders. :)

What a time getting back into the States today was, no problem driving into Ontario to do some shopping, not importing anything illegal.

Driving back into N.Y. was a trip, Border Patrol was going around the van with a sniffer dog, Customs searched the van for a bomb or other items and could not find anything.

Is Canada a rogue nation or something?

I could hardly wait until they legalize marijuana, drive the States crazy.

Just have someone else drive you back home.

What a time getting back into the States today was, no problem driving into Ontario to do some shopping, not importing anything illegal.

Driving back into N.Y. was a trip, Border Patrol was going around the van with a sniffer dog, Customs searched the van for a bomb or other items and could not find anything.

Is Canada a rogue nation or something?

I could hardly wait until they legalize marijuana, drive the States crazy.

I have had similar experiences. Considering my Irish background and the fact that I "look Irish" the a holes must think that I'm running arms or explosives for the I.R.A.

I have had similar experiences. Considering my Irish background and the fact that I "look Irish" the a holes must think that I'm running arms or explosives for the I.R.A.

This has nothing to do with the marijuana friendly Canadians and everything to do with the power-hungry, fuck-everyone Border Patrol assholes!

We crossed the border earlier this summer and were told to get out of the vehicle, I fit the description of a "known smuggler."

I whipped out my Haudenosaunee passport, told the border guard to fuck off, and told my wife and son to get back in the car. The Canadians smiled and yelled, "Have a good day."

27.5 Deg. F.

Some snow this morning, it's to early for that white stuff. :eek:

Last edited:
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9N6jmDLwTACwI4WdcWPQYWCPVCCq05ghrOxKudtbdsW94SPGFgQ

Don't worry, I just made the mistake of doing the grocery shopping on a Thursday evening at Wallyworld and only 3 checkout counters were open in the place, 20 Min. paying for the groceries and it took me 30 Min. to fill the cart.☹️

I did remember to buy wrapping paper and tape this time.

I am now waiting for all of the Christmas gifts to get delivered from Amazon.com on the U.P.S. sleigh.

Last edited:
It had been 3 days without modern plumbing.

The main septic drain line is now open, using Lye to unclog the pipe created a second problem in the septic tank since the Lye also kills off bacteria I have to somehow rapidly start up new bacteria colonies in the septic tank.

I did not have this problem when I lived down state near N.Y.C. since I had the sewer line I was tied into.

Sulfuric acid + sodium hydroxide (base) --> sodium sulfate (salt) + water

[H2SO4 + 2 NaOH --> Na2SO4 + 2 H2O]

Never mix a acid based line cleaner with a alkaline based line cleaner or the pipe might go boom.

But there are worse reactions out there.

Many people use Liquid Plumr, a drain cleaner that contains both sodium hydroxide and sodium hypochlorite (bleach). If you mix bleach with a drain cleaner containing hydrochloric acid, you are in for a real treat:

Hydrochloric acid + bleach --> water + table salt + chlorine gas

[2 HCl + NaClO --> H2O + NaCl + Cl2]

Chlorine gas at a low concentration is an irritant. At a high concentration, it can kill you. It was actually used as a chemical weapon during World War I.

Last edited:
Back