Women's body size dominance?

oUYTsnx.jpg

please don't embed graphic images into the body of the thread.

pouting genitalia, strap-on penetration included.

... but I totally meant opposite. Dominant women with much bigger body type, and much smaller submissive. but thanks anyway :heart:;)

As a plus sized woman, I love having a willowy petite beauty at my beck and call. :heart:

The tall girl thing, Gabrielle Reese (6'4") awakened some feelings in me many years ago!

Me too! I'm not petite per se, but am thin and smaller chested. Have always been drawn to women with full breasts, full bottoms, and strong physicals and personalities. I tend to be on the submissive side, so a woman as I just described having her way with me is a big fantasy.

While I don't have much real-life experience, at 5' 2" and pretty small-chested, I definitely find my mind drifts to submissive thoughts when I'm around taller, stronger and curvier women. There's something about having to look up into their eyes, and knowing that they could very easily physically overpower me that definitely sends a little shudder through my body.

Being 5' 7" I am kind of in the middle ish height wise. So I gleefully appreciate both taller girls and shorter girls!:heart:

EWcmqslXsAQY-qX.jpg

Sorry y'all if this ruins any fantasies... I do :heart:ship fidget though
Francesca "Franky" Rose Doyle on the left played by Nicole da Silva and Bridget Westfall (pet name - gidget) on the right played by Elizabeth "Libby" Tanner are actually portrayed as similar in stature

457e097654ffbc068ec3a301fcd56c66.jpg

Which is why their actual height difference is funny...

f385be2c83bc71d2afe8b70f2b83d800--wentworth-blood.jpg

Oh and Che ... sorry again ... the ink is fake :( :eek: :(

Last edited:
EWcmqslXsAQY-qX.jpg

Sorry y'all if this ruins any fantasies... I do :heart:ship fidget though
Francesca "Franky" Rose Doyle on the left played by Nicole da Silva and Bridget Westfall (pet name - gidget) on the right played by Elizabeth "Libby" Tanner are actually portrayed as similar in stature

457e097654ffbc068ec3a301fcd56c66.jpg

Which is why their actual height difference is funny...

f385be2c83bc71d2afe8b70f2b83d800--wentworth-blood.jpg

Oh and Che ... sorry again ... the ink is fake :( :eek: :(

Thanks for info please don't kill dreams...:cattail:

Back