Dems in trouble, deep trouble

KUJACK

Literotica Guru
In middle America , Trump and his policies are working. The Dems continue to rail against him in every way, but will lose big time in the mid terms.
Licking their wounds, unable to see why they lost, they will continue to persue their class warfare policies

You mean increasing our national debt in order to line everybody’s pockets, and alienating us from the rest of the world so we won’t be able to ever pay it off?

So wrong!

You mean increasing our national debt in order to line everybody’s pockets, and alienating us from the rest of the world so we won’t be able to ever pay it off?
In a few years, after world peace and a booming ecomony,
You will say it's because of Obama's policies

Dumz

In a few years, after world peace and a booming ecomony,
You will say it's because of Obama's policies

Goodbye my dear liberals your ideas are old and tired and don't work let the Donald lead you to Greatness for America

In middle America , Trump and his policies are working. The Dems continue to rail against him in every way, but will lose big time in the mid terms.
Licking their wounds, unable to see why they lost, they will continue to persue their class warfare policies

Trump is just another shitty politician, the latest in a long line. If you ever expect the government to actually do things for the benefit of anyone but themselves then you're a fool.

I don't know what you're smoking, but I suggest some moderation.

I live in middle America and personally I haven't seen shit from his tax cut plan in my paycheck.

The con artist policies are working so well he made a special trip to my state to try and shore up support for a Republican in a district the con artist won by 20 points. Every poll for the race shows a dead heat.

That's how well his policies are working.

Also I've spoken to lots of people about this and those that voted for Trump (not the MAGA guys or the hardcore lifelong Republican members of his supporters-those guys seem wedded to him absolutely) I'm talking the independents that swung to him in 2016 instead of Hillary are considering voting for the democrats now because they feel burned by Trump because of the policies he's enacted over the ones he promised them during the campaign that he turned his back on like closing some of the tax loopholes for the wealthy, being really tough on China, and just making mexico pay for the wall.

All that bullshit he said isn't just swept under the rug...people remember it.

Granted its only a handful of people I've spoken to, but it's not good news for the republican party's prospective fate in the midterms.

Also I've spoken to lots of people about this and those that voted for Trump (not the MAGA guys or the hardcore lifelong Republican members of his supporters-those guys seem wedded to him absolutely) I'm talking the independents that swung to him in 2016 instead of Hillary are considering voting for the democrats now because they feel burned by Trump because of the policies he's enacted over the ones he promised them during the campaign that he turned his back on like closing some of the tax loopholes for the wealthy, being really tough on China, and just making mexico pay for the wall.

All that bullshit he said isn't just swept under the rug...people remember it.

Granted its only a handful of people I've spoken to, but it's not good news for the republican party's prospective fate in the midterms.

*Gasp* You mean a politician broke their promises? Who could have ever imagined such a thing?

The con artist policies are working so well he made a special trip to my state to try and shore up support for a Republican in a district the con artist won by 20 points. Every poll for the race shows a dead heat.

That's how well his policies are working.
Trump is so tone deaf, he thinks he's helping Saccone. The guy would have a better chance if Roy Moore had stumped for him instead.

*Gasp* You mean a politician broke their promises? Who could have ever imagined such a thing?
But Tromp isn't a lying politician. He's a lying multiply-failed bizguy and TV starlet. With a Hollyweird Blvd star he bought. And a huge debt to Mafiyas. Oy.

Stay tuned to PA’s special election tomorrow. If Dems come within 5 points Pubs are in for a world of hurt. Trump won this district by twenty.

Back