What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working up guts to go talk to my boss.
Its a silly little thing.
But he told me to show more initiative....
Problem is my immediate expectation of rejection.

Didn't do it.
Its a dumb idea anyway. Tried it before and it failed, so prefer to keep from looking stupid.

Instead, came home and made donuts with the kiddles.

Just freshly showered after my 3 mile jog :)

Noe just chillen with the IPad on my living room couch with my Ice Coffee :)

Sitting here...at work...

thinking about writing a real story and see if Lit will publish it....

:D

Sitting here...at work...

thinking about writing a real story and see if Lit will publish it....

:D

Do that. I published my first story on lit a few days ago. It's a good experience. If you want I can edit it for you :)

It has always been the best way to focus my moods. Although maybe I should have Se7en spank me. Lets see if that works :D

LOL no not a good idea. Unless you're female and trying to fool us. I would recommend you to check with Cait, I hear she likes spanking guys :devil:

For me music is great, but never a source of focus, if I have music on, I can't work. Unless its routine work that I know by heart and allows me to turn my brain off and focus on the music, other than that music doesn't help me :(

Actually, now that I think about it, I can't write replies to my threads with music on.

LOL no not a good idea. Unless you're female and trying to fool us. I would recommend you to check with Cait, I hear she likes spanking guys :devil:

For me music is great, but never a source of focus, if I have music on, I can't work. Unless its routine work that I know by heart and allows me to turn my brain off and focus on the music, other than that music doesn't help me :(

Actually, now that I think about it, I can't write replies to my threads with music on.

Hah. No, quite male.

For me it is just the opposite. Sure sometimes it is a distraction but for the most part it keeps me from having my mind drift off into it's own little world. Otherwise I will procrastinate, and daydream, and likely run off with a piece from my sword collection and try to attack someone. :D

HEY!!!! You want a spanking... C'mere.

As long as turn about is fair play there doll... :devil:

Hah. No, quite male.

For me it is just the opposite. Sure sometimes it is a distraction but for the most part it keeps me from having my mind drift off into it's own little world. Otherwise I will procrastinate, and daydream, and likely run off with a piece from my sword collection and try to attack someone. :D

As long as turn about is fair play there doll... :devil:

That's a damn shame. I don't have the same ability to focus with music playing. I would love to have that ability :(

That's a damn shame. I don't have the same ability to focus with music playing. I would love to have that ability :(

I am more calm with it, than without it. Played the drums all through school and got on soooo many peoples nerves because I was always wiggling in my seat, tapping my hands and feet. I still do it.... but it became me bopping on the balls of my feet so it is quiet hah. Without music I am a damn bouncy ball.

I am more calm with it, than without it. Played the drums all through school and got on soooo many peoples nerves because I was always wiggling in my seat, tapping my hands and feet. I still do it.... but it became me bopping on the balls of my feet so it is quiet hah. Without music I am a damn bouncy ball.

Oh I can imagine, you can't live without music :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back