New and curious

I've been told by some of my PM'ers that it is time for me to post more pis for you all??

I just found this thread and I'm hooked. Not only are you a gorgeous woman, but the poses in the pictures are so sensual. Whoever is the photographer, thank you very much.
 
I was told

to lay down on the bed. I had no choice did I? He said he liked the way my sweat pants fit my butt crack????
 

Attachments

  • DSC00113aa.jpg
    DSC00113aa.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 661
Last edited:
So then off

came the swetts and I had to lay there naked didn't I?? With him....or you behind me!
 

Attachments

  • 100_0282aa.jpg
    100_0282aa.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 736
Last edited:
After all

he did make me lay there like this and asked his friends to come in for a look. Imagine how I felt??
 

Attachments

  • 100_0364aaa2.jpg
    100_0364aaa2.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 769
That position just makes me want to get you out of it and into another. What'd they do for you or what'd you do for them?
 
he did make me lay there like this and asked his friends to come in for a look. Imagine how I felt??

Two things:

1. You look amazingly sexy in that position; and

2. I want to be friends with your husband.
 
So all this talk about striping me. Then which one of you made me take it all off....well almost all.

Oh lucy you are a delight, I absolutly love your natural hair and can just imagine nuzzeling my nose into you and smelling your fresh womanly scent. You are a doll for posting
 
You are describing a tempting situation. I want more of it. And if I had been your hubby's friend, I'd sure want to test the limits. 'Cause you are too hot.
 
You are describing a tempting situation. I want more of it. And if I had been your hubby's friend, I'd sure want to test the limits. 'Cause you are too hot.

Test the limits....please tell me about that. maybe a PM?
 
Back
Top