The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and me both. Turns out that despite the thunder, we got a break in the weather long enough to grill up our steaks. I brought over a growler (I'm talking about the beer jug, Naoko :devil:) of Mack and Jacks. Steaks, baked beans, and sausages. Not more than five minutes after pulling off the food from the grill, more thunder then rain. But Dad was happy with his new grill. I'm stuffed, but could totally go for another beer.

Here's some piccies.
http://sdrv.ms/11FDQAy
http://sdrv.ms/11FDTw9
http://sdrv.ms/11FDREv HP, don't look at this one!
http://sdrv.ms/11FDV7k

Mmm . . . steak. :p

I almost made steaks tonight as well. We still have some filets, a few porterhouses, and about half a dozen NY strips in the freezer. But after the brisket, I figured chicken would be a better choice.

Glad your dad liked the new grill. I'm still on the old-fashioned charcoal dome type. Maybe next year I'll invest in a propane model. But there's something just classic about getting a good charcoal fire going.

Tomorrow, Little One is going to stay at a friend's house while I head down to the range to test out my new purchase -- a vintage Walther PPK. I've already stripped and cleaned it, and it looks good to go. :D

Heya, anna! Missed you. :rose:

It's chilly here again. :( I'm headed for the hot tub. I could use it after practice last night.

Good morning, Di. I'll hop in there with you. How was derby practice?

Ugh, do I really have to go to work today? These bedsheets are Soooo comfortable.

Good morning, Di. I'll hop in there with you. How was derby practice?

Ugh, do I really have to go to work today? These bedsheets are Soooo comfortable.

It was awesome! I still suck at it but I get better every week. :) I'm not as sore as I was but we did new drills and, ow, lots of little muscles get used in those lateral hops.

No, you don't. Stay here. :)

It was awesome! I still suck at it but I get better every week. :) I'm not as sore as I was but we did new drills and, ow, lots of little muscles get used in those lateral hops.

No, you don't. Stay here. :)

That's great! I can imagine the strain on the muscles.

Mmm, I really wish I could. Better company here. ;)

Oh, I forgot to ask, how was your date? I remember you said something about using your scout skills to tie knots. :devil:

That's great! I can imagine the strain on the muscles.

Mmm, I really wish I could. Better company here. ;)

Oh, I forgot to ask, how was your date? I remember you said something about using your scout skills to tie knots. :devil:

Yeah, I can feel it but am happy with the improvement.

Wish you could too. :cattail:

Date is next week. :)

Yeah, I can feel it but am happy with the improvement.

Wish you could too. :cattail:

Date is next week. :)

Ah, I see. I hope you have a great time. :D

Mmm, this hot tub is nice. I think I'll stay in for just a bit longer. ;)

Finally got some improvement on my chapter last night. :nana:

Ah, I see. I hope you have a great time. :D

Mmm, this hot tub is nice. I think I'll stay in for just a bit longer. ;)

Finally got some improvement on my chapter last night. :nana:

Thanks.

Yay! Tell me more about the chapter. :)

It's the 6th part of my New Life series. http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1381808&page=submissions Not a huge amount of action planned for this chapter, but lots of character development. I've been hitting some writers block with it lately, and a small delay while writing my story for the FAWC contest. But I'm hoping to get it out soon since I'm getting emails asking about it.

I will get to that as soon as my work is done today. :) Thanks for the link.

I dusted off the next chapter of Sarah's story. I'll finish it up and submit it this week. I'm motivated. :cattail:

I will get to that as soon as my work is done today. :) Thanks for the link.

I dusted off the next chapter of Sarah's story. I'll finish it up and submit it this week. I'm motivated. :cattail:

Yay! Loved Body Language by the way. ;)

I found a 1979 quarter today. It made me think of all that happened to me that year.

What were you doing then?

Hi anna! Welcome back! We missed you!

1979, hmmmm ... my family moved from Toledo, OH to here, and I was young enough not to be too bothered by it. My parents still live in the house we moved to and that I grew up in.

I'm going to the doctor in a bit because I still feel unwell. Should be fun as I have to take the kidlets with me. And they are tired and cranky. And then from doctor to swim lessons to puppy training class. Calgon!

I found a 1979 quarter today. It made me think of all that happened to me that year.

What were you doing then?

Highlights of 1979.... Yeah, like I remember last week. :eek:

I was starting my own oil field company, winning a track championship in Louisiana, and winning the Texas winged modified championship. Christmas Eve, we moved from Louisiana to Texas and into the house I had built.

Not a bad year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back