finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your pictures and words always conjurre the most interestingly erotic images and words of my own. You have a gifted vision, as well as a knack for descriptions. I would say that I love reading your words over and over, but the truth is that I can rarely get through one pass before I have to...well, you know. ;)

There are some mornings where I just can't focus or get organized. I always know what I need to do and enjoy it once I make it happen.

Once I am all soapy and have my fantasy playing in my head I usually sit down and lean against the wall. I bring my knees up and part my legs. I have a minty tingly body wash that I like because it adds that extra little bit of stimulation. With my head leaning back, the warm water caressing my body I let my fingers and toys to the work.

I do love to have my hair washed, a long scalp massage please! ;)

Absolutely stunning!

Starting at the top front and moving slowly, my hands fully stretched to cover from temple to temple.

My thumbs work your crown.

I listen to your verbal response, adjusting my strokes to your soft moans.

My fingers are combed into your hair and I refrain from the temptation to pull so I might draw you tight against my growing bulge.

As I reach the base of your scalp where the hairs become fine my fingers work behind your ears and I move to your neck. The first pass with with massaging, then gentle touches that make the suds fall to your shoulders.

There are some mornings where I just can't focus or get organized. I always know what I need to do and enjoy it once I make it happen.

Once I am all soapy and have my fantasy playing in my head I usually sit down and lean against the wall. I bring my knees up and part my legs. I have a minty tingly body wash that I like because it adds that extra little bit of stimulation. With my head leaning back, the warm water caressing my body I let my fingers and toys to the work.

You just keep amazing me PM! So in love with that smile and your body is not too bad either;)

and a few more... the final moments of my shower I couldn't capture on camera, my hands were busy, slippery and soapy! ;)

Happy Hump Day !!!, Good Looking .. I'd gladly
Volunteer to help with Times when You're busy .. ;)

attachment.php

Great Smile and Red Heads are My Weakness .. :devil:

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

attachment.php

You my sweet sexy one, have a smile to die for and a body to worship......and mmmmm I so would love that (and did many times in my fantasies) .
:kiss::rose::rose::rose:

Every pic gives us a peek of what's going through your sexy, naughty mind! I'd love to be your photo-assistant ;)

and a few more... the final moments of my shower I couldn't capture on camera, my hands were busy, slippery and soapy! ;)

Mmmmmm....how nice that sounds. I must say you have a way to paint a picture in my head with your words. Your pics are just amazing! (Both the described and the real once);)

so now my hands are busy, slippery and soon to need soaping...you do have a fantastic effect on me.
always enjoy visiting here to see you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back