Belly Dancer Mom

Blonde mom with knee length Hair starts taking belly dancing classes. She asks her son to attend a show she is performing in. During the show, son finds he is turned on by his mom's dancing.

What else do I do with this idea?

Blonde mom with knee length Hair starts taking belly dancing classes. She asks her son to attend a show she is performing in. During the show, son finds he is turned on by his mom's dancing.

What else do I do with this idea?

Have her buy exotic costumes?

You can really get into details about the son catching his mom practicing belly dancing at home in her room, sometimes with only her bra and a cute thong on.
I'm interested to see where your story goes.

Why did the mom invite him to the show? Does mom have the hots for sonny-boy, and is trying to turn him on? Or did she really just want an innocent critique of her style, and didn't realize that she was creating a monster (in his pants)?

Does he help his mom change costumes during her performances? Does he suggest? Does she ask?

I don't think that is where we logically start, I think we start with the dad being absent doesn't matter why, death, divorce, business trip and the mom doesn't realize she has the volume up. Or you know the son even if was just Mountain Dew drank too much and if he'd stayed in his room he wouldn't have heard but he comes out and hears the music and goes toward it because man he'd be in shit if he left the stereo on.

Back