TSCLT 4.0: Bitchy Malevolent Baby Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
wildboar.jpg

.30-06 material.
 
Allah damn right it's BACON!!!!


Home. Grazing. It was 73* when I parked the car, so I came in and opened my window. Let there be circulating fresh air. Quicksilver Messenger Service would tell me to have another hit of it.


I've had this funny little temp guy working with me. His problem-solving skills aren't hitting on much, and his ability to take multiple instruction isn't good, either. He's probably just an inbred mountain guy with brown eyes, brown hair, and brown teeth.


So he tells me he needs to knock off a bit early this afternoon to go to the doctor for . . . and he fucking told me . . . a sore on his pecker. I said, okay. Then he tells me it started off as a pimple and that he squeezed it, but it came back. So he squeezed the zit-like bump again, and it didn't pop and now it hurts. I didn't want to know, so now you know, too. Hey, I'm eating what is passing for supper tonight, so if you're gonna be ill, you're a sissy.


tumblr_nsgzq3XQY21r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
I raised boys, that doesn't even rate raised eyebrows.

A number of the small jobs are done, some started, the 2do list is nowhere near finished but I am pleased with the results of the day and even if I wasn't I'm too damn tired to do more.

Now I want bacon but that isn't going to happen lol
 
I'm pretty sure that I kept a straight face.


Then he tossed in there that he hadn't been with a woman in 15 years.


I was good and didn't reply with, "maybe not, but the guy you're cornholing has herpes in his shitchute."


I was good.


tumblr_nsgzpzyrtK1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
I'm pretty sure that I kept a straight face.


Then he tossed in there that he hadn't been with a woman in 15 years.


I was good and didn't reply with, "maybe not, but the guy you're cornholing has herpes in his shitchute."


I was good.

I just put the Pork Butt back in the freezer.:(
 
I just see the humor in your having to stand there and listen to it all and not replying with something sarcastic
 
Honestly, part of me feels sorry and empathetic for/towards the guy. Not in a condescending way, but in a human being way. He's really not a bad sort. I think that he generally means well.


And something in him - perhaps detecting empathy, perhaps a clogged appropriateness filter - fuck if I know, but he picked me to tell his Tale of Woe.


Fuck if I know. It's just some more silly human tricks.


And this is part of the reason that when I see a cat and a person coming down the street, I always speak to the cat.


tumblr_ncczjgykpl1tljsm0o1_1280.jpg
 
I would have fucked with him anyway.

Probably have said something like, "It sounds like idiopathic penilepuria purpura. No need to see a doctor."

He'd ask, "Why."

And I'd say, "It's incurable and your dick is going to fall off in a couple months anyway."
 
If I were to have done that, I'd have had to toss in about dripping pus, turning colors, painful swelling, and then the falling off.


I have the window open and I-40 is lively tonight.


Fuck it, I can sleep through it.


Off to see the dream weasels . . . .


tumblr_nsgzptFA8Y1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
It's 67º this morning and I already have some fresh, but damp air running through the place. This is good stuff. The Right Stuff!
 
Happy Tuesday!!!


It's 55* and pleasant here, the window still open and I-40 singing its song. We get rain tonight, or more likely, tomorrow.


I, too, have never had an awkward cat chat. One reason they are superior to (most) people.


The coffee had best be ready . . . .


tumblr_nsrp6s7Bkr1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
I imagine a secure cat is a happy creature.


Mine would be happier if I'd quit leaving him 5 days a week.


But that is me projecting my feelings onto him based on how I read him.


My being gone may be the happy part of his week for all I know.


1484813547_big-tits-women-5.jpg
 
What's not to like? Ruler of his universe five days a week. Well, I think that it's time for breakfast. What's the world coming to when KFCs across the nation run out of chicken?
 
Apparently, Cracker Barrel had one supplier of country ham.


It fucking caught fire and burned to the ground, so the story goes.


And since it's the kids' business now, they've had enough of it and are not rebuilding.


At least they still have bacon.


xMbqSKEY.jpeg
 
Where there is a profit to be made someone will fill the need.

And I know I would have teased him but I also would have encouraged him to go and get checked.

I always talk to the cat or dog first as well, they never lie.
 
I kind of like it when a cat looks at me with wild eyes and takes off the other way. I teased one of the tenants about her cat. I actually saw the cat yesterday - it gave me the wild-eyed look and took off.


I told the woman that she claimed to own a cat but that no visual proof of said cat exists.


But the cat made me the liar.


I guess you had to be there . . . .


tumblr_nhg2rqOV6o1s46y1mo1_1280.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top