A mortal in the Band (Closed)

He returned her smile, "Then there is not much left to say is there?"

His fingers brushed over her hair and he leaned close, kissing her gently.

"And I have slept for far too long."
 
Oh really?

She smirked wondering if he was hinting like he used to being playful as she purred.
 
"Oh really my little purring minx."

He smiled as he drew her even closer, kissing her more hungrily now.
 
Pressing into the kiss not having to be overly careful as he was finally no longer mortal. Arms slithering around him and caressing his back one leg draping over his as they kissed.
 
He enjoyed the unfettered kiss, how easily she melted into him, making him feel like she was his once more. His fingers slowly traced remembered paths, finding the little spots he knew she enjoyed having touched and he made sure that he did just that, touching her as they embraced.
 
Her hands dancing over every remembered inch of her beloveds body. Kissing him tenderly but with a passion beyond their years if that were possible. He felt so perfect holding her again and her arms holding him. It had been far too long... Far far too long.
 
When their kiss finally ran its course, he smiled at her.

"You keep kissing me like that and we will find out if I have the stamina of a fledgling."

He ran his fingers through her hair, touching her forehead, cheek and jaw with his thumb
 
Are you not wishing us to enjoy this night too intently?

She purred enjoying the slow and gentle with him as well.
 
He chuckled at her words

"Oh one has to make certain love."

He kissed her once more, his hands keeping on exploring her body, remembering and making new memories in the same time
 
Pressing into the kiss lost in memory and exploration. Far from the problems of the coming war and her fear of his brother. Exploration so innocent yet so primal as hands danced of their own accord over her lover long last returned to her.
 
Even as his passions built, he had to remind himself that he was not human, nor was he his old self. He was a fledgling, with power which could rend his love as easy as he could rend cloth. His hands kept exploring as they kissed, finding and releasing clasps and buttons, exploring her naked skin and slowly slipping clothing off to do so.
 
Once she was free of most of her clothes she smiled and noticed that they were both reigning in their powers to protect the other. It was as if they had never been apart. She did her best to free him from all he wore as well licking at his lips and purring as their passions clearly never having faded at all.

My love...

She nuzzled closer pressing passionately into a kiss.
 
He smiled, feeling the love they had shared so long ago, still burning within them both. He held her semi-naked body close, kissing her with the same ardent fervor of days gone by.
 
In this moment centuries had not passed between them. It was as if to their love and passion it had only been hours as she moved in perfect need with him. Her legs wrapping around him as whatever remaining clothing she wore was slithered free from her body. Every touch and kiss proving they needed each other as much now as they ever did before.

Yes...

A softly growled word escaping her lips as she carefully nipped at him
 
It was a myriad of feelings, new and known all in one. He knew that he loved her, had desired her and longed to know her as he knew her now. He felt the velvet softness of her body against his own, writhing in the need they both felt.

The penetration was new, yet it was not. He slid easily into her, finding the rhythm they both wanted and needed. Careful yet not too much, drawing as much pleasure from their union as he could as he nipped at her throat, her ears.
 
It was strangely new and wonderfully familiar all at once. The body not his but the soul and the passion were. Feeling him enter a soft but pleasure drenched hiss slipped from her lips as her eyes glowed softly staring into his a single word seeming thought and spoken at once...

Beloved


Her body riping pressing rhythmically against his as the passions grew fingernails so gently dancing over him revealing more claws as they still played tenderly over his body.
 
The moment was close to perfection, they moved together in a rhythm they knew, a touch, a caress, the right shift. Too soon it ended even though it lasted long, as they lay entwined, the passion slowly ebbing away, he couldn't help himself.

He chuckled.

It was a breathless chuckle, but it was not what one would expect after a bout of gentle love making.

"You and those claws of yours. I think a lot of your mortal fans will die of fright if they ever knew."
 
Perhaps.

She snuggled nibbling at his earlobe. Forgetting their worries for now.

I love you. Never to be parted again.
 
He ran his fingertips over her skin, tracing the curves dear and new to him. Kissing the line of her collarbone.

"I love you too and I do wish that we never do part again. It was a long and arduous journey back to your side."
 
Dawn will be breaking soon we should rest. We have much to discuss about... Them.

She snuggled close.

And a concert to prepare for.
 
He held her close, almost possessively.

"We also need to feed this body. Already the hunter stirs."

He chuckled, "Its been way too long since I had been a fledgling. Seems like the hunter thinks of three things only and you sure satiated one of those."

He stared at the ceiling, "We need to reunite our alliances. We can use the concert to do that. We need to buy enough time to be able to go back home and thwart my brother."
 
She moved her wrist closer to him.

Feed...

She closed her eyes with a smile.

Your brother has traveled far and tries his darkness here as well now love.
 
He kissed her slender wrist, "Maybe when we wake. I need to learn control."

He ran a finger over her naked back, his other hand stroking through her hair, "I thought as much. When Luna gets all antsy and protective, you are hard-pressed. We need the elders to intervene or this will turn into a war our kind can ill-afford."
 
They sleep my love. And their guards aren't likely willing to wake them. Nor their aids. We have tried. The felines stand ready to raid and feed them the blood of their aids to wake them. That is but a last resort as we are not in any place to owe the felines. Rest now. We will find a solution to this. Perhaps he can help you.

She snuggled close closing her eyes with a kiss to his cheek.
 
"They will want to stop this brewing war."

He knew he was talking to the air, she were asleep. He took a while and just felt, he knew this was a fantasy and dream come true for Alex and he did not deny the young man the enjoyment of sharing a bed with his biggest crush.

As the sun rose, he fell asleep
 
Back
Top