Looking for Incest-Novella where the main male female spent years apart?

Rus_

Virgin
Hi, I'm having trouble finding these kind of stories. It could be between brother and sister or mom and son or cousins or father and daughter or niece and aunt, but not anything to do with grandparents, too old for my liking.

These are the only incest-novella stories I could find:
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-things-you-make-me-feel-ch-01
https://www.literotica.com/s/all-i-need-pt-01
https://www.literotica.com/s/siblings-lives-sealed-together
https://literotica.com/s/the-thin-line-between

You see they are all between siblings. It's so hard to find more.

Do you know more?

Last edited:
Not what I'm looking for

This one is two parts the first is 8 lit pages the second is 6 pages

https://www.literotica.com/s/mom-will-do-anything-ch-01

https://www.literotica.com/s/mom-will-do-anything-ch-02

This is one very long story 29 lit pages also mom son, but warning some parts are kind of dark.

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-return-of-molly-minx

I've just finished reading both chapthers of "Mom Will Do Anything". I mainly skipped the sex parts because I was curious about the story.

I'm sure it's a lovely story but I think you misunderstood what I mean by spending years apart?

What I mean by that is the main characters did not see each other for many years. Look at the stories I found so far on my main post on this thread.

Unlike most people, I'm not really looking for stroke stories. I'm here for incest drama and romance. But it's hard finding the ones with the theme of meeting each other after many years apart. Most writers don't really bother putting out the right tags on their stories, and the advance search and even google search is not really helping much on finding them. I think I have given up on this, that's why I created this thread. Hoping others who know such stories would share.

Last edited:
I think that's a hard category because the incest taboo is very much intertwined with the inherent proximity that comes from being in the same family.

You could give "Mom's Visit Makes It All Better" by wannabemommysboy a try. That story starts with them having been apart.

Interesting idea, hadn't thought of it before. Can think of 2 reasons those types of stories might be hard to find:

• I don't think the issue is people not tagging diligently, it's just that this isn't a theme at the front of anyone's mind. Not even sure what you'd call it -- "reunion"? (Searching that tag shows 703 hits on the whole site, 53 in the incest category.)
  • As btaga3 pointed out, most incest stories rely on close proximity, so long periods apart don't fit too well. Especially when it seems like 90% of the protagonists are 18, or at most college-aged.

That being said... Some possible matches:

• You already mentioned Anomic's All I Need, but it's so spectacular I have no choice but to list it again.
  • BiscuitHammer's Alex & Alexa: nephew and aunt, about the same age, meeting for the 1st time
  • SilverMuse's Wanting: great story; cousins, first time meeting since they were kids.
  • onehitwanda's London Girl: another great story, w/ a very different tone; again, cousins meeting for the 1st time since they were kids
  • CABONE's Sunny: brother and sister reconcile after being estranged for years
  • MindsMirror's Empty Nesters: 40-something siblings reconnect
  • MindsMirror's Page: siblings who got separated when their parents divorced reconnect. A rare espionage/incest tale...
  • A_Satori's An Upside-down "Y": not sure how long they've been separated, but the theme is a brother and sister reminiscing and reconnecting after her marriage ends
  • VanillaExtract's April Homecumming: features a dad whose daughter's been in prison for years; well-written, but more stroke-y than romantic.
  • Von Hauffen's Years Ago, Back in Texas: well-written, not a stroke story, but not really romantic, either
  • Finally, this appears to be one of the more popular stories on the site, so it may not be news to anyone, but Texas Refugee's Colleen features siblings reconnecting after a divorce

I've just finished reading both chapthers of "Mom Will Do Anything". I mainly skipped the sex parts because I was curious about the story.

I'm sure it's a lovely story but I think you misunderstood what I mean by spending years apart?

What I mean by that is the main characters did not see each other for many years. Look at the stories I found so far on my main post on this thread.

Unlike most people, I'm not really looking for stroke stories. I'm here for incest drama and romance. But it's hard finding the ones with the theme of meeting each other after many years apart. Most writers don't really bother putting out the right tags on their stories, and the advance search and even google search is not really helping much on finding them. I think I have given up on this, that's why I created this thread. Hoping others who know such stories would share.

Okay, my bad, I didn't catch that for some reason...maybe I should try reading more slowly when I'm drinking:eek:

My bad.

Interesting idea, hadn't thought of it before. Can think of 2 reasons those types of stories might be hard to find:

• I don't think the issue is people not tagging diligently, it's just that this isn't a theme at the front of anyone's mind. Not even sure what you'd call it -- "reunion"? (Searching that tag shows 703 hits on the whole site, 53 in the incest category.)
  • As btaga3 pointed out, most incest stories rely on close proximity, so long periods apart don't fit too well. Especially when it seems like 90% of the protagonists are 18, or at most college-aged.

That being said... Some possible matches:

• You already mentioned Anomic's All I Need, but it's so spectacular I have no choice but to list it again.
  • BiscuitHammer's Alex & Alexa: nephew and aunt, about the same age, meeting for the 1st time
  • SilverMuse's Wanting: great story; cousins, first time meeting since they were kids.
  • onehitwanda's London Girl: another great story, w/ a very different tone; again, cousins meeting for the 1st time since they were kids
  • CABONE's Sunny: brother and sister reconcile after being estranged for years
  • MindsMirror's Empty Nesters: 40-something siblings reconnect
  • MindsMirror's Page: siblings who got separated when their parents divorced reconnect. A rare espionage/incest tale...
  • A_Satori's An Upside-down "Y": not sure how long they've been separated, but the theme is a brother and sister reminiscing and reconnecting after her marriage ends
  • VanillaExtract's April Homecumming: features a dad whose daughter's been in prison for years; well-written, but more stroke-y than romantic.
  • Von Hauffen's Years Ago, Back in Texas: well-written, not a stroke story, but not really romantic, either
  • Finally, this appears to be one of the more popular stories on the site, so it may not be news to anyone, but Texas Refugee's Colleen features siblings reconnecting after a divorce

Very nice list. Yes, "Reunion" is the word! Thank you! It's quite hard to think of the right words since English is not my first language.

Recommendation

I Will Recommend

"our Tattered Lives". It Is A Killer Romantic Story Of Mother And Son And Fully Satisfyies Your Given Details.

What I mean by that is the main characters did not see each other for many years.

A few possibilities:

• Rob mDear's Mouse: older adult sibling incest
  • M_StoryMan_X's A Cousin's Reunion: cousins, both as young adults and later in life
  • fsqueeze's Honest-Honest: cousins, connecting at annual reunions and then a few years later
Aside from 'reunion', 'reunited' might also be a good tag to search on.

Back