Send A PM to Your Crush

I don't believe that for a minute. There was a time when my inbox filled up fast from a certain guy with amazing words. He moved on to charm many others, but I remember the words were more then nice to read. :rose:

Well, I can fill up a box. I just never expect to have mine filled. Tht sounded dirty, when I really didn't mean for it to. Lol.

Morning Crushers and Crushees. Make it a great day and possibly make somebody's day by sending them a pm.

How's everyone doing today? Has Tuesday been kind?

How many of you have ever received a pm from a crush?

I'm starved. Anybody have anything extra for dinner nd wanna invite me over? Lol

Night errrrrbody. I hope you heard from the litster you hoped you would. If not, go after them tomorrow. What have you to lose?

Night

Morning crushers. I'm curious.

1. What does crushing mean to you?

2. The person you're crushing on, why? We each have out own likes and dislikes. I'm simply curious today.

2. The person you're crushing on, why? We each have out own likes and dislikes. I'm simply curious today.

Crushing is just another way to say you like someone to me. A flirtation. An interest. That you find something cute/sexy/pretty about them. It doesn't mean you are going to act on the infatuation though. (Although yay if you do!)

I'm not crushing at the moment. Those I like know where I stand. Or at least I think they do. :)

Crushing is just another way to say you like someone to me. A flirtation. An interest. That you find something cute/sexy/pretty about them. It doesn't mean you are going to act on the infatuation though. (Although yay if you do!)

I'm not crushing at the moment. Those I like know where I stand. Or at least I think they do. :)

If you arent sure, maybe ....just maybe you should...you know. ;)

Totally agree with Lexie up there.

My crush already knows I'm crushing on him. He's cute, smart, funny, a little cheesy and geeky, and so easy to talk to! :)

Totally agree with Lexie up there.

My crush already knows I'm crushing on him. He's cute, smart, funny, a little cheesy and geeky, and so easy to talk to! :)

What? You just described me. How'd I NOT get that pm? I had no clue you felt that way!

In all seriousness, he is a fortunate fellow. Best wishes, Spicy.

Back